• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower Game - Help With Ideas

In summary, this idea is a great way to make your day more enjoyable and to get your partner to forget about any problems that may have arisen. Be sure to have some of our Cutlery knives on hand to keep him focused!
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I thought I would create a new thread so maybe I can get you clever, smart gals and guys thinking...

I came up with an idea to do with the 1950's game. I will do the same and have one person at a time read each 1950's instruction. After each one, I will read the today's version with a little twist at the end of each....

Today’s Version:

1. Have dinner ready: Make reservations ahead of time. If your day becomes too hectic just leave him a voice mail message regarding where you'd like to eat and at what time. This lets him know that your day has been crappy and gives him an opportunity to change your mood. Or make a QUICK dinner in our DCB!

2. Prepare yourself: A quick stop at the "LAN COME" counter on your way home will do wonders for your outlook and will keep you from becoming irritated every time he opens his mouth. (Don't forget to use his credit card!) Or use our Avocado Peeler to make yourself a quick avocado mask so you'll feel refeshed!

3. Clear away the clutter: Call the housekeeper and tell her that any miscellaneous items left on the floor by the children can be placed in the Goodwill box in the garage. And almost all of PC's products can be put in the dishwasher!

4. Prepare the children: Send the children to their rooms to watch television or play Nintendo. Plus, you can have them make their own snacks using the My Safe Cutter or Press N Seal!

5. Minimize the noise: If you happen to be home when he arrives, be in the bathroom with the door locked. With our Prep Bowls filled with a special sugar scrub!

6. Some DON'TS: Don't greet him with problems and complaints. Let him speak first, and then your complaints will get more attention and remain fresh in his mind throughout dinner. Don't complain if he's late for dinner; simply remind him that the leftovers are in the refrigerator and you left the dishes for him to do. And he can heat it up in the micro using our Micro Cookers!

7. Make him comfortable: Tell him where he can find a blanket if he's cold. This will really show you care. Then he can cuddle up with a SA cup filled with hot chocolate and Sprinkles on top!

8. Listen to him: But don't ever let him get the last word. NEED HELP WITH THIS ONE!

9. Make the evening his: Never complain if he does not take you out to dinner or to other places of entertainment; go with a friend or go shopping (and, of course, use his credit card). Which I can certainly help you with today!

10. The Goal: Try to keep things amicable without reminding him that he only thinks the world revolves around him. Demo the APCS while reading this!

What do you think??? Any ideas for #8??

Bump.... anyone...... anyone.....

Kinda silly but how about.......and while talking to him make sure you have one of our sharp Forged Cutlery knives in hand to keep his attention on you? Something along that idea. LOL

Love that! The shower was yesterday, so I ended up saying "Just show him our Grill Tools and he'll forget what he was talking about anyway!". All the guests loved the game and we were laughing all around.

Hi there! I love your idea for adding a modern twist to the 1950's game. It's so true that things have changed and we as women have more options and independence now. For #8, how about suggesting that he take a break and relax while you whip up a delicious dessert using our Quick-Stir® Pitcher? That way, he can have the last word and you can still have a little fun in the kitchen! What do you think?

1. What are some fun and unique bridal shower game ideas?

Some fun and unique bridal shower game ideas include "The Newlywed Game," where the bride and groom are asked questions about each other to see how well they know each other, "Bridal Pictionary," where guests have to draw wedding-related items for their team to guess, and "Mad Libs Marriage Advice," where guests fill in the blanks to create funny and creative marriage advice for the couple.

2. How many games should be played at a bridal shower?

It is recommended to have 2-3 games at a bridal shower, as too many can become overwhelming and take away from the overall celebration. Choose a variety of games that appeal to different interests and personalities to keep guests engaged.

3. Are there any games that don't require a lot of supplies or preparation?

Yes, there are many games that require little to no supplies and can be prepared quickly. Some examples include "The Wedding Dress Game," where guests create a wedding dress out of toilet paper, "Name That Tune," where guests have to guess the name of popular wedding songs, and "Bridal Bingo," where guests fill in bingo cards with gifts the bride may receive.

4. What are some virtual bridal shower game ideas?

Virtual bridal showers have become more popular due to the pandemic, and there are many fun game ideas that can be played online. Some examples include "Love Story Trivia," where guests have to answer questions about the couple's love story, "Guess the Bride's Age," where guests have to guess the age of the bride in different photos, and "Wedding Movie Charades," where guests act out scenes from popular wedding-themed movies.

5. Can I customize the games to fit the bride's personality or interests?

Yes, you can definitely customize the games to fit the bride's personality or interests. For example, if the bride is a foodie, you could play "Name That Spice," where guests have to guess different spices by smell. If the bride loves animals, you could play "Bridal Shower Bingo: Animal Edition," where guests fill in bingo cards with different animal-related gifts the bride may receive. Get creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • leshelman