• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Floating Bridal Shower - Game???

In summary, the speaker is preparing for a bridal shower tomorrow and is unsure whether or not to include a game due to the "floating" nature of the event. They plan on doing a quick demo and taking orders, but also want to incorporate something fun. Suggestions for possible games include the Left/Right Bridal poem or a "guess the bride" game. The speaker wishes the host good luck with the event.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I am doing a bridal shower tomorrow from 2-4pm...the host wanted it a "floating shower" - people in and out, because of the size of her house and number of people expected - 30 or so! WooHoo.....
this is my dilemma - should I even worry with a game? I am doing a very quick demo - making Shrimp Wonton Cups partially at home, then finishing when I arrive - this will mostly be a walk thru the catalog and taking orders.
I want to do something fun but with everybody in and out - this will be hard. I do have the apron for her which will be cute. Any other suggestions?

I do not know if you would be able to do a game if people are going to be coming in and out. I do not think I would worry about it. You could take one with you and if things became slow and people were lingering you could play one. I love the Left/Right Bridal poem I found on here and everyone at my bridal show loved it too.

Hi there! It sounds like you have a fun event planned for tomorrow. As for whether or not to do a game, it ultimately depends on the atmosphere and vibe of the shower. If it's more of a casual, mingling type of event, then a game might be a bit disruptive. However, if there are moments where people are sitting and chatting, a quick game could be a fun way to break up the conversation. Maybe you could do a "guess the bride" game where guests have to answer questions about the bride-to-be and whoever gets the most correct wins a prize. Or, if you have access to a projector or TV, you could play a slideshow of pictures of the bride and groom and have guests guess the year or location of the photo. Just some ideas to consider! Good luck with the event!

1. What is a "Floating Bridal Shower"?

A "Floating Bridal Shower" is a type of bridal shower where the guests are not required to bring a gift or contribute to a specific theme. Instead, the focus is on celebrating the bride-to-be and having a good time with friends and family.

2. How do you play the game?

The game involves creating a list of fun and creative challenges for the bride-to-be to complete throughout the day. The challenges can range from taking a silly photo, to finding a specific item, to completing a task. The bride-to-be must complete as many challenges as possible, and the guest who submitted the challenge will win a prize.

3. Can anyone participate in the game?

Yes, anyone can participate in the game! It's a great way to get everyone involved and have a fun and memorable bridal shower.

4. How do you keep track of the challenges?

We recommend creating a list of challenges on a poster or whiteboard, and have the bride-to-be check off each challenge as she completes them. You can also assign a designated person to keep track of the challenges and check them off as they are completed.

5. Are there any prizes for the game?

Yes, there are prizes for the game! The guest who submitted the challenge that the bride-to-be completes will win a prize. You can also have additional prizes for the bride-to-be, such as a gift basket or a special treat, as a reward for completing the challenges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Lisa F.
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pchefmartha