• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Win Prizes in Today's Survey - Last Chance!

In summary, a survey was sent out via email that included questions about various topics such as vendor satisfaction, recruiting, and personal commitment to the business. Some participants were disappointed that they did not receive the survey, while others mentioned putting in a plug for Nancy's artwork and expressing frustration with the vendor situation. Overall, the survey may provide valuable information for the company to consider for potential improvements and changes.
dianevill
Gold Member
Did anyone else get the survey via e-mail today? I got it about a half hour ago and just finished. The grand prize is the Exec Cookware - 7 piece (2 winners), first prize is stainless mixing bowl set (4 winners), and 2nd prize is Dots Large Round Bowl (10 winners).

yep!!
I got it too.
Wonder what biking had to do with it HA!!

If ya'll get it be sure to put in a plug for Nancy's artworks.

I did forget to put in how freakin' annoying it is to get the email that the cc is declined and the order is on hold.... lets "assume" its a DEBIT, run it thru finance manually then contact the cons. if it's still declined!!

They may have just picked "older consultants". I didn't get it and I'm sad... :(

I got it. But... it says *active* consultants and I went inactive last night. Grrr.

I didn't get it:( I was hoping I would.

ooh! ooh! I got it. No time to take it right now, so I'll do it later this evening.

So I realized how pathetic I really am while checking off "never" on most of the activities in the "classification questions". :(
*sigh*

chefann said:
So I realized how pathetic I really am while checking off "never" on most of the activities in the "classification questions". :(
*sigh*

Hey, at least you're "classified". I guess I'm too new for them to think my opinion matters at this time.

I never receive it either. Mine is probably lost in the mail with the DVD your life your way???:rolleyes:

Nope. No survey here.

I got it. Definitely told them how disappointed I am about Nancy!!

Now, just gotta see what they're gonna do with all that info....hopefully, something good!!
Like....a new fundraiser program, perhaps??? (fingers crossed!)

Paula

Bummer...I didn't get the survey either. I was hoping to get it this time...oh well.

I got it. I didn't even think to put in a plug for Nancy...pooh. Yes, I'm in the same boat. I checked never on a lot of things too. I was glad I was included. I didn't get to participate in the last survey...when they gave everyone a gift.

All I got was an email from Nanette Weaver with the subject line, "No time to look for w4tch? Prest1ge Repl1cas"

I did not get it, but I did get the one a few weeks ago...

Oh man, nice prizes! I was hoping to get it.
I did the one a couple weeks ago about the incentive program.

I got the survey! Just be sure you complete it by the 13th or at leats that's what mine said.

Chefgirl2 said:
I did not get it, but I did get the one a few weeks ago...
Really? Do you think it was the same one? Or for something else?

I got one and did it last night. From some of my answers it could appear as though I am not happy with PC or my business. Oh well. Hopefully it will help things.

I did mention how I was frustrated with having only one licensed vendor and how they were expensive and their style doesn't fit everyones taste. I mentioned how it would be nice to earn incentive points for half-priced items (because we're still selling them). I said it was a lot of pressure (sometimes too much) to recruit recruit recruit and that I just SUCK at it. That makes me feel like a failure although my business is pretty good (sales, bookings). I wish there was more appreciation of those things.

That's pretty much what I said. I hope they listen.

I'm glad you mentioned the vendor situation, because I completely forgot to do that. Same with comments about FedEx.

I should have read this before I did the survery. I focused more on personal issues I have and how I can be helped. I didn't think about the other stuff. LOL

I did the survey also and like Ann Pratt should have read your guys' comments because I didn't put anything about the vendors or I would have. shucks. I was thinking more personal also.

Ann R.

At least I'm not alone!

I got it too!

I got it and filled it out yesterday....I mentioned the vendor situation. I also mentioned that if they would like more people to recruit to Director, they might consider including Future Directors in the recruiting lead system. I was a little embarrassed by my commitment time to my business right now and that I had to be honest about it. But my business will pick up this summer!

What kind of classification questions were there? Just out of curiousity of course. :)

No survey here... what were you asked about?

I got the "you might get the survey"...but, nothing :( Oh well...maybe next time.

crystalscookingnow said:
What kind of classification questions were there? Just out of curiousity of course. :)
There were a whole bunch about activities that you've participated in: various sports, going to live shows, travel, etc.

Pathetically, I had no check Never for most of them.

didn't get it. maybe next time.

didnt get it either.... so sad... too new i guess... too new

didn't get it up here... wish I did... I could go on and on about small things that could make this great company AWESOME!

I got the e-mail to watch for one but didn't get it. I got one a couple years ago but don't recall them offering anything prizes.

Does anyone know when the winners will be announced? Or how they will be announced? Or if they will be announced? ha ha I took the survey and just remembered! I would LOVE the cookware!!

chefann said:
There were a whole bunch about activities that you've participated in: various sports, going to live shows, travel, etc.

Pathetically, I had no check Never for most of them.
I didn't get those classification questions. I was asked how much time I spend on my business and on my shows, and how old I am along with questions about how many people I live with and how old they are.

I got it and did mine today! I didn't realize there would be a drawing how cool!

WHoooo HOOO, I just noticed I hit 3k posts 6 posts ago! Watch out blue halo here I come!

One of the girls in my cluster won one of the sets of cookware - She was also the first person drawn for the Serve It Up squad at conference in Wave 3 - Lucky Thing

Kathytnt said:
One of the girls in my cluster won one of the sets of cookware - She was also the first person drawn for the Serve It Up squad at conference in Wave 3 - Lucky Thing
I didn't get the survey either.

(But I was the first person drawn for the Serve It Up squad at Wave 1 so that makes me first of all! WOO HOO!):cool:

1. How do I enter the survey for a chance to win prizes from Pampered Chef?

To enter the survey for a chance to win prizes from Pampered Chef, you must have received an email invitation with a link to the survey. Simply click on the link and follow the instructions to complete the survey.

2. When is the deadline to complete the survey and enter for a chance to win?

The deadline to complete the survey and enter for a chance to win is stated in the email invitation. Make sure to complete the survey before the deadline to be eligible for the prizes.

3. How many winners will there be and what are the prizes?

There will be a total of 16 winners. Two lucky winners will receive the grand prize of the Exec Cookware - 7 piece set, four winners will receive the first prize of the stainless mixing bowl set, and ten winners will receive the second prize of the Dots Large Round Bowl.

4. Will I receive a confirmation or notification if I win?

Yes, all winners will be notified via email within a few days after the survey deadline. If you are selected as a winner, you will also be provided with further instructions on how to claim your prize.

5. Can I enter the survey more than once for a better chance of winning?

No, each email address is only eligible to enter the survey once. Multiple entries from the same email address will be disqualified. Thank you for understanding and good luck!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thefoodking
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • candiejayne