• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Get Use Out of This Cute Stone?

In summary, the mini fluted pans are a quick and easy way to make bowls for soup or any other type of dish. They are also a nice way to add a decorative touch to a regular bowl.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I would like to get one before it is phased out. It looks so cute. My question to all of you...Will I get a lot of use out of this? Is it really hard to clean? Is it better to focus on something that will be sold in future catalogues? Do you like this stone or does it really not live up to its potential?Thans for the help.

I like mine, but it's not something I use a lot. I don't find it any harder to clean than any other decorative stone. Just be sure to spray it really well when you use it.

Yes, it lives up to its potential, but I would probably focus on products I will be able to sell after March 1.

I don't use mine a lot either, but I like it. I don't think it is hard to clean. I made pumpkin cakes out of them in September and sold 4 or 5 of them. I've also heard of people making little meatloafs in them and using the Easy Accent Decorator to pipe mashed potatoes on or around them. I think one of the cookbooks has a recipe for brownie that you can make and then each person can put toppings on theirs.

Yeah. It also works well for wreath-shaped Rice Krispies Treats. A little green food coloring and a bit of red frosting (and/or red hots) makes them very festive.

raebates said:
Yeah. It also works well for wreath-shaped Rice Krispies Treats. A little green food coloring and a bit of red frosting (and/or red hots) makes them very festive.

What a cute idea!!

Sorry I am late in posting this... hope you picked up on one of these for personal use though.
For the entire month of January I offered a Soup and Slippers show. I used the mini fluted for my soup bowls. So quick and easy, and I sold a ton of them!
Turn the pan upside down, spritz with oil. Take a pillsbury Pizza crust roll, roll it out and cut it into 6 squares. Take each square, and lay it on top of each of the wells of the fluted mini (so the crust drapes over). Then bake for 10-12 at 375*. Pop them off and the bread bowls fit nicely into a regular corelle bowl for stability.

What is a Cute Stone and what can I use it for?

A Cute Stone is a type of stoneware used for baking and cooking. It can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the grill. It is perfect for making casseroles, breads, and desserts.

Will the Cute Stone work with my specific oven or grill?

Yes, the Cute Stone is designed to work with all types of ovens and grills. It is safe to use in both electric and gas ovens, as well as on charcoal and gas grills.

Is the Cute Stone easy to clean and maintain?

Yes, the Cute Stone is very easy to clean and maintain. It is dishwasher safe, or can be hand washed with mild soap and warm water. It is also stain resistant, so it will stay looking beautiful even after repeated use.

Can I use the Cute Stone in the freezer?

Yes, the Cute Stone is freezer safe. You can use it to freeze leftovers or make frozen desserts. Just be sure to let it thaw before placing it in a hot oven or grill.

Is the Cute Stone safe to use with food?

Yes, the Cute Stone is made from natural stoneware and is completely safe to use with food. It is free from harmful chemicals and toxins, making it a healthy choice for cooking and baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fifiplc
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
  • HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
HealthNut
  • pctharper