• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Host Special Expire Before 9/16?

In summary, the host special has a specific expiration date listed in the promotion details. If the expiration date is set for before 9/16, then the special will expire before that date. However, if the expiration date is set for after 9/16, then it will still be available on that date. If the host special has an expiration date of 9/16 or earlier, it will not be available for parties booked after that date. However, if the expiration date is set for after 9/16, the host can still take advantage of the special by booking a party before the expiration date. The host special is available for both in-person and virtual parties, as long as the party is booked before the expiration date
mpkegley
I have a host that keeps putting off her show. She has decided to do a catalog show and the past host special will expire on 9/16. My ? is, if the show is dated before 9/16, but not submitted until after that, will she still be able to purchase the host special? Sounds confusing, but hopefully you know what I am talking about. I have never had any that came this close before, so not sure what to do. Thanks!

Actually you have until the end of the month.

Say 1st host has her show on April 10th....she can get the host special on any shows booked from hers so long as they are held (dated) by Oct 31st....I'm pretty sure that's right.

Thank you so much! I thought that was how it was, but wasn't sure. My past host will be so excited to hear that! She loves the cookware and I am getting excited because of POR!!!! Let's just hope the present host does not back out again. Thanks Linda.

1. Will the host special expire before 9/16?

The host special has a specific expiration date listed in the promotion details. If the expiration date is set for before 9/16, then yes, the special will expire before that date. However, if the expiration date is set for after 9/16, then the special will still be available on that date.

2. Can I still take advantage of the host special if I book a party after 9/16?

If the host special has an expiration date of 9/16 or earlier, then unfortunately it will not be available for parties booked after that date. However, if the expiration date is set for after 9/16, then you can still take advantage of the host special by booking a party before the expiration date.

3. Is the host special only available for in-person parties?

No, the host special is available for both in-person and virtual parties. As long as the party is booked before the expiration date, the host will be eligible for the special promotion.

4. Can I combine the host special with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, the host special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, please refer to the promotion details for specific terms and conditions.

5. What happens if my party is cancelled or rescheduled after 9/16?

If your party is cancelled or rescheduled after 9/16, the host special will no longer be available. However, if the party is rescheduled before the expiration date, the host will still be eligible for the special promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CarrieAnne22
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • MaryannNic