• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Consultant Incentive Points Increase Annually and Carry Over for Recruits?

S
sfdavis918
Actually two questions:

1. Are the points for each level usually the same from year to year? I am trying to plan for next year.

2. If I sign a recruit at the end of this year and they qualify next year, will I get the points in next year?

1. Last year's level 1 was 20,000. This year it is 23,000. So, the points can go up.2. yes.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that the consultant incentive points do increase annually and they do carry over for recruits. To answer your first question, the points for each level may vary slightly from year to year, but they generally stay consistent. And to address your second question, if you sign a recruit at the end of this year and they qualify next year, you will receive the points in the following year. I hope this helps with your planning for next year! Happy cooking and recruiting!

Related to Will Consultant Incentive Points Increase Annually and Carry Over for Recruits?

Are the points for each level usually the same from year to year?

No, the points for each level can vary from year to year depending on various factors such as market conditions, company performance, and overall demand for consultants. It is important to check with your company's policies and guidelines for specific information on consultant incentive points.

If I sign a recruit at the end of this year and they qualify next year, will I get the points in next year?

Yes, you will receive the points for that recruit in the following year as long as they meet the qualification criteria. However, it is always best to confirm this with your company's policies as they may have specific rules for carryover of points for recruits signed at the end of the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies