• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Is It Taking so Long to Ship?-Vent

In summary, some people are experiencing delays in receiving their orders, both for shows and individual orders. This could be due to a rush at the end of the month and a promotion on October 5. Some people are frustrated and feel that there is no excuse for the delays, while others understand the business perspective. There are also concerns about the Plus bonuses and the ability to track them. Overall, it seems that orders may be taking up to 3 days longer than usual to arrive.
AmyjonesPC
I submitted a show on Oct 8th and it still has not shipped! Anyone heard why it is taking so long to ship everything?

I know that in the past shipping has taked a long time, but this past year it has always shipped in 2 days.

I've had to disappoint a host because she ordered both the deep covered baker and decorator bottles and she won't get those in here initial order either.....

Thanks for letting me vent

It is taking so long because 1. there was an end of the month rush for the knives and 2. there was an October 5 rush for the stoneware promotion!:D

I was wondering the same. I submitted a supply order that same day and it still hasn't shipped! It better ship soon or I will run out :(

cmdtrgd said:
It is taking so long because 1. there was an end of the month rush for the knives and 2. there was an October 5 rush for the stoneware promotion!:D

I'm sorry but that is NO EXCUSE...:rolleyes:
I am also waiting for a cooking show, sent in on the 8th....a supply order sent in the same day & an online order (20.00 in shipping ) it said Tues or Wed...still have not recieved it!!!:mad: FORGET about calling...wait time is HOURS!!!

Okay, I know you are upset, but think of it from a business point of view. HO cannot have people coming in just for the end of the month rush. If they did that, the packing would be even worse!Now, as for your stuff sent in on the 8th, was that the 8th of October or September? If it was September, there is a problem and you need to call HO and get on the waiting list or email them. If it was October, I always leave 1.5 weeks to get anything because that's how long it takes to get to Boise. The 8th was a Sunday which meant they didn't even get the orders until Monday.I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad, I just know that a lot of people vent about bad shipping and then about slow shipping. Right now, I don't believe we can have quality packed items on our doorstep the next day.Ginger - how do you get $20 in shipping costs? I thought the max was $16. Is there a way to do overnight that I don't know about?

I sent in a supply order on October 4 & it's just out for delivery today. But there's always a few days wait at the beginning of a month. That's why they tell us not to wait until the end of the month to send in our orders. I sent in a show on Sept 28 & it shipped out the same day. I sent in two shows on the 30th & one got shipped Oct 3 & the other Oct 5. I always tell hosts & guests to give them 2 weeks b/c then they'll be pleased when it's shipped before then.

Kate,

Individual orders, both online and through Pampered Partner, can now select standard, 2-day or Overnight shipping. If you download the latest software update for PP, you'll see it there when you create a new individual order.

I'm waiting for my plus bonus... I earned it almost two weeks ago, and selected it well over a week ago. They told me on Monday it would ship that day but it hadn't shipped when I called last night.I really wish they would pre-box up all the SS bonuses so as soon as someone earns it they can just ship it out.

I wish they would give us a way to track the Plus bonuses so we'd know when they'd show!

My supply order shipped this morning. So things are at least 3 days behind, and it wasn't a big order. So I will get about next Wed instead of tomorrow, which is still in plenty of time. I just have more time on the weekends to stamp cattys, etc. Ah well.

cmdtrgd said:
Okay, I know you are upset, but think of it from a business point of view. HO cannot have people coming in just for the end of the month rush. If they did that, the packing would be even worse!

Now, as for your stuff sent in on the 8th, was that the 8th of October or September? If it was September, there is a problem and you need to call HO and get on the waiting list or email them. If it was October, I always leave 1.5 weeks to get anything because that's how long it takes to get to Boise. The 8th was a Sunday which meant they didn't even get the orders until Monday.

I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad, I just know that a lot of people vent about bad shipping and then about slow shipping. Right now, I don't believe we can have quality packed items on our doorstep the next day.

Ginger - how do you get $20 in shipping costs? I thought the max was $16. Is there a way to do overnight that I don't know about?

It was for 2nd day air....said It would be here either Tues or Wed......overnight was for around 29.00. I can tell by the way it got here ( well not yet, still on truck:rolleyes: ) it NEVER made the air:rolleyes:

That is a different situation altogether!!! HO should refund the difference between 2nd day air and direct shipping and get it out to the customer ASAP!!!

lisacb77 said:
I wish they would give us a way to track the Plus bonuses so we'd know when they'd show!

When you call home office, they can give you the UPS tracking number. Also, there is a thread on here somewhere that tell you how to track bonuses by going in under Adjustments. Something about do not put a show number in and select for them to show all shows and the ones with either an S or G in the number is the bonuses. I cannot remember exactly how b/c I have not done it in a while. Maybe someone else can or you can find the old thread.

The HO only guarantees that orders leave the warehouse in 5 business days. We have been spoiled by fast shipping until now.

I also had a show just ship out today and it was submitted a week ago. That is the longest it has ever taken for them to ship out a show. I would still think they could plan better for times when we have deadlines for incentives. It just seems like they need to be more consistent. Its not the best business to all of the sudden go from shipping out next day after a show has been submitted to a week after a show has been submitted. As much as we can be understanding there is no good excuse for such a big change in shipping time.

i had two orders-sample and supply----that just showed that they were picking and then today they showed up on my door.

Also, you can't expect them to get orders off at the same speed when they had a holiday this past week and with the end of month for getting the knives and the stoneware promotion. It also says in the recipe for success to allow 2 weeks for it to arrive so we've just been spoiled this whole time.

1. Why is there a delay in shipping the "Why Is It Taking so Long to Ship?-Vent" product?

At Pampered Chef, we strive to provide our customers with the best quality products and services. Unfortunately, due to high demand and supply chain disruptions, there may be delays in shipping certain products, including the "Why Is It Taking so Long to Ship?-Vent". We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and assure you that we are working diligently to get your product to you as soon as possible.

2. How long will it take for the "Why Is It Taking so Long to Ship?-Vent" to be back in stock?

We understand your excitement to receive the "Why Is It Taking so Long to Ship?-Vent" product and we apologize for the delay. Unfortunately, we cannot provide a specific timeline for when the product will be back in stock as it depends on various factors. However, we recommend signing up for our email notifications to stay updated on its availability.

3. Can I cancel my order for the "Why Is It Taking so Long to Ship?-Vent" due to the delay?

We understand that the shipping delay may be inconvenient for you and we apologize for that. If you wish to cancel your order for the "Why Is It Taking so Long to Ship?-Vent", please reach out to our customer service team and they will assist you with the cancellation process.

4. Will I be charged for the "Why Is It Taking so Long to Ship?-Vent" even though it hasn't shipped yet?

No, at Pampered Chef, we only charge for products that have been shipped. If your order for the "Why Is It Taking so Long to Ship?-Vent" has not yet been shipped, you will not be charged for it. However, please note that the authorization for the purchase may still show on your bank statement, but it will not be a final charge.

5. How can I track my order for the "Why Is It Taking so Long to Ship?-Vent"?

As soon as your order for the "Why Is It Taking so Long to Ship?-Vent" is shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking information. You can also log into your Pampered Chef account to track your order status. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for the tracking information to be updated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jmioni
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • MissChef