• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Time Is Taking a Long Time!

In summary, Shipping time is back to taking quite a long time again! PC is struggling with the influx of orders they received at the end of the month. There are some orders that are taking a long time to ship that may be due to the large number of orders they received at the end of the month.
MissChef
Gold Member
Shipping time is back to taking quite a long time again! I submitted a show Wednesday night and it still hasn't shipped!
I guess I just get spoiled to the way things are in the middle of the month! I think they did good at keeping up last month around the 1st, so I think that's why it's bugging me now!!
I'm not bagging on PC, you all know I love this fabulous company:love: ;) , I just want my show to ship!:)

I just talked to someone in the warehouse last week on other things but he said picking productivity was up a ton - I was quite impressed!So, I'm assuming it is due to the enormous amount of orders submitted at the end of the month...again!Hard to ship on time when the balance gets thrown off...We'll see what they tell us at our Regional Meeting tomorrow...

I would guess it's the end of the month orders... plus with end of April, not only did they have to contend with normal month end orders but also last minute kit enhancement orders.

lkprescott said:
I would guess it's the end of the month orders... plus with end of April, not only did they have to contend with normal month end orders but also last minute kit enhancement orders.

...and not to mention outlet orders! :D

lkprescott said:
I could be wrong here.... it's happened a time or two;) and I'm sure Janet could correct me if I'm wrong.... but I think that our personal orders along with our supply orders are different than show orders, in other words I don't think that one affects the other....

It is too bad that this happens b/c I closed an end of the month show and a May show. Neither have shipped even though they closed quickly. I too have had shows close at the end of the month from earlier in the month, but I really try hard NOT to do that. I need stuff for MOM'S day!!

That's funny. I submitted a show on Tuesday and it was delivered on Saturday.

DebbieJ.... did you submit it in the morning or afternoon? Because I think a lot of their business comes in at night!

I think it was mid-day.

It makes a huge difference to submit the DAY before the last day of the month.

Yes, the last day is hit SOOOOOO hard it is ridiculous.

I try not to submit on the last day of the month, but I must admit that I was one of "those people" in April. I had 2 shows to turn in that night (4/30) to get me my highest month.

chefann said:
I try not to submit on the last day of the month, but I must admit that I was one of "those people" in April. I had 2 shows to turn in that night (4/30) to get me my highest month.

Yep! I turned in a show on the 30th - but it was held on the 28th - so I couldn't have done much better with that one.

AUGHH! I think that our personal outlet orders are shipping SLOW! I'm helping to put together a patriotic basket for our school carnival on Friday, and mid-April I ordered the outdoor serving set from the outlet as a sample order and it took 6 days to ship. Then on Fri. when I realized the table cloth and napkins were on I placed an order first thing in the am and it's still just showing received. Now I'm not counting on that making it here by Friday!!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Yep! I turned in a show on the 30th - but it was held on the 28th - so I couldn't have done much better with that one.
One of mine was from the 28th, the other was from the week before (couldn't reach the host to close!).

MissChef said:
Shipping time is back to taking quite a long time again! I submitted a show Wednesday night and it still hasn't shipped!
I guess I just get spoiled to the way things are in the middle of the month! I think they did good at keeping up last month around the 1st, so I think that's why it's bugging me now!!
I'm not bagging on PC, you all know I love this fabulous company:love: ;) , I just want my show to ship!:)

You might want to give HO a call and make sure it's not being held. I didn't get e-mails from HO last week regarding a couple of individual orders, and I usually do, so something may be off...

I submitted a show on 4/30 and it has been shipped set to be delivered on the 7th of May

I also submitted a show on the 30th and it still shows received.

dianevill said:
You might want to give HO a call and make sure it's not being held. I didn't get e-mails from HO last week regarding a couple of individual orders, and I usually do, so something may be off...
Thanks Diane, but I think it's just a delay. Because the shipping page says shipping shows through April 30th. Also, both my incentives calculator and my individual performance tracker both show that show being included in my sales total. If a show is on hold it will not show up in those areas....so I think it's just slow shipping! Oh well.....

My show that I submitted the 30th is "picking" now.

I had two orders (one supply-one outlet) I submitted on the 2nd and it just changed to shipped as of today. Plus it still says show orders thru the 30th. And I just received the emails with shipment info.

MissChef said:
Thanks Diane, but I think it's just a delay. Because the shipping page says shipping shows through April 30th. Also, both my incentives calculator and my individual performance tracker both show that show being included in my sales total. If a show is on hold it will not show up in those areas....so I think it's just slow shipping! Oh well.....

That makes sense. I submitted two shows on the evening of the 29th and both shipped the 1st, so there must've been a boat load of shows submitted on the 30th!

Two working days isn't so bad. Just remember if you sent it in late that night, they wouldn't have time to work on it until the next day. Plus two days for the weekend. And who knows when they update during the time. I've had orders say Picking that were already shipping and received.

1. Why is my shipping time taking so long?

There could be a few reasons why your shipping time is longer than expected. One possible reason is that there is high demand for our products, causing delays in processing and shipping. Another reason could be that there are shipping delays due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather or transportation issues. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and assure you that we are working to get your order to you as soon as possible.

2. How long should I expect to wait for my order to arrive?

The estimated shipping time for your order can depend on various factors such as the shipping method selected, the destination of the package, and any unexpected delays. Typically, our standard shipping can take anywhere from 5-7 business days, while expedited shipping can take 2-3 business days. Please note that these are estimated times and may vary depending on your location and the current demand for our products.

3. Can I track my order to see where it is in the shipping process?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your account on our website and clicking on the "Order History" tab. From there, you can see the status of your order and track its journey to your doorstep. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your order has shipped.

4. Why does it say my order is still processing even though I placed it a few days ago?

It is normal for orders to remain in the processing stage for a few days before they are shipped out. This is because we want to ensure that your order is accurate and that all items are in stock before shipping it to you. If your order remains in the processing stage for an extended period, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. What should I do if my order is taking longer than the estimated shipping time?

If your order is taking longer than the estimated shipping time, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with more information about your order and help resolve any issues that may be causing the delay. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work to get your order to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jmioni
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Roadtripray