• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Did I Receive Champagne Bubbles Instead of Recipe Cards in My Supply Order?

In summary, I received a box of champagne bubbles instead of my recipe card pack. It was strange and random, and the warehouse didn't seem to know what was going on. I'm going to send a note to the HO person in charge of our FedEx complaints/comments.
heat123
Silver Member
I RECEIVED MY SUPPLY ORDER AND WHAT THE HECK?? INSTEAD OF MY RECIPE CARD PACK, I GOT, GET THIS..... A BOX OF CHAMPAGNE BUBBLES (THE KIND YOU GIVE AS PARTY FAVORS AT A WEDDING) THAT YOU WOULD BUY AT MICHEALS OR LIKE ORIENTAL TRADING COMPANY!:confused::eek: HOW IN THE WORLD WOULD THAT BE MISTAKEN, OR WHY WOULD THE WHEREHOUSE EVEN HAVE SOMETHING LIKE THAT????:confused: STRANGE AND RANDOM! LOL

Did you call HO?? what did they say?

Wow...that is RANDOM!! I'd be interested to hear where HO thinks they came from.

NO, I just opened the box! Weird I tell ya!

That is bizarre!

What would bubbles be doing in a packing line for PC?

I'd be really interested in hearing what PC has to say...you can't do an adjustment on them:rolleyes:, so I guess you'll have to call - that should be an interesting conversation!:D

Um, the only thing I can think of is that the box was a NON PC box, no logo, different shape (tall and square like a chimney shape) and all beat up looking! And maybe these bubbles were already in there, from a different company and PC was just using thier old boxes?????

Ps. On another note, perhaps that is why my box 2 of 2 got lost in transport saying "delivery exception" the same day box 1 was delivered????

I had a box recently that fedex had to repackage because it had gotten wet... perhaps something like that happened to your too.

I Can't wait to hear what they have to say about this!!!:D

I had a host several years ago that received a box with broken toilet parts in it and dirty broken pampered chef products. Very weird....

crissy11 said:
I had a host several years ago that received a box with broken toilet parts in it and dirty broken pampered chef products. Very weird....

That is very weird and random too!:confused:

:confused: I've never heard of PC using non-PC boxes to mail stuff.

Maybe one of the packers is getting married (or just got married) & passing out bubbles around the warehouse ... LOL

crissy11 said:

That sounds like a disgruntled employee at the warehouse! :grumpy:

crissy11 said:

What in the world did HO say about this?? That is way to weird!

I'm sure it had to do with FEDEX. The original box was probably damaged so they replaced it with this one and it had the bubbles in it! HAVE FUN!

Too funny!!

Makes me think of a time at work when my boss got some documents shipped back from a conference he was at in Japan and what he got instead, in a broken up box, were motorcycle catalogues!! That was funny....to me anyway :p ;) .....and he never did get his stuff!

How strange!!! That is so messed up!! I hope this isn't something that will happen often!!

I am sure that the box was damaged on route and FedEx repacked it (I once had a non-PC box delivered - the label had been cut out of the original box and taped to the one they delivered). It could be that more than one box was wrecked and they thought the bubbles fit in with the things in your box. ...or the FedEx employee just didn't care.

...OR maybe we'll have bubbles in our new wedding line - they are changing those things up starting September 1.

Did you ever call HO?

How bizarre!

jrstephens said:
Did you ever call HO?

Waiting for a call back now.

I looked at the box again and it looked like they cut and pasted the label. So something obviously happened to the original box. Which is why it was delayed from the first box shipment, I gather and said "delivery exception".

They just called, she didn't sound interested in my strange story and said she is sorry for any inconvenience, they will ship out the cards.

heat123 said:
They just called, she didn't sound interested in my strange story and said she is sorry for any inconvenience, they will ship out the cards.

What a fuddy-duddy! She could have at least thought it was amusing....:(

ChefBeckyD said:
What a fuddy-duddy! She could have at least thought it was amusing....:(

really... that's just strange.

Nope, she sounded very "matter of factly" with her sorry and she seemed distracted cause she said their new system was being worked out.

That is very odd!! Thanks for sharing! :)

You should send a note to the HO person in charge of our FedEx complaints/comments, so they can be aware that these types of things are happening. If FedEx damaged the box and meant to put your shipment into another one, then they should have included the items that WERE in your shipment. HO shouldn't have to eat that cost.

chefann said:
You should send a note to the HO person in charge of our FedEx complaints/comments, so they can be aware that these types of things are happening. If FedEx damaged the box and meant to put your shipment into another one, then they should have included the items that WERE in your shipment. HO shouldn't have to eat that cost.

Is there an email address I can send it to?

I don't recall one off the top of my head, but you can probably send it to the general solution center address, with "FedEx issue" in the subject line. [email protected]

Will do that, thanks! But the rep called me back saying she was sorry but she forgot my RA# and that she was "going to lunch" so that may be the reason she was not interested! lol I did ask her if I should address this issue with someone in the shipping Dept at wherehouse. She said she'd connect me with someone but it was a voicemail. So I left my info to call me back. Will see? I will email HO in the mean time.

so I know this thread has been around a while, but I just got a sample order from the outlet. I had ordered 3 Kitchen Shears, 2 Mini Serving Spatulas, 2 Pizza Cutters, Julienne Peeler, Lemon Zester/Scorer, Adjustable Measuring spoons, and 2 3 Tiered Stands.
The box wasn't a PC box and all that was in it were the 2 Three Tiered Stands!! Nothing else!!! I looked inside the 3 Tiered Stands boxes and realized the boxes were wet. I called HO and told them that I only received the stands and everything else is missing that it wasn't in a PC box and the stands boxes were wet. They are re-sending everything else.

What is this going to do to our prices? If we keep having issues like this?! UGH!!!!

That is bizarre!!!

Okay,
This is not so random. Something is going on at the warehouse. I just received my supply order on Thursday and I was missing 6 items. Not only that, but my order for 6 Season's Best has duplicate pages in the beginning and is missing the middle pages. VERY WEIRD! I received my missing items on Friday, but I had a duplicate of my product cards and only 1 Season's Best not 6, so hopefully I will get 6 tomorrow.

I just had a host who one of her boxes landed in St. Paul then went to Billings, MT then back to St. Paul to be delivered. Then, to top it off, she was completely missing a box! Didn't show up on my tracking or HO's! It took over an hour on the phone with HO including one 3-way conversation with HO, the host and I to get it shipped out to her. Thankfully my 2nd call was with someone who was very helpful and they overnight'ed it and added a bamboo bowl as an apology gift. Then yesterday I found out she was missing an item from that box. I felt so bad! I gave her an apron (she loved that they were adjustable and wanted to purchase one) as an apology from me for everything. I am crossing my fingers these are just early bumps in the road with the new system... I can't handle much more problems like this past show!

Okay so at least I am not alone. I have had to do a product adjustment for nearly every show I have submitted for months now! I can't wait for the day to come when the host tells me, "Yep, everything is great!" There has been something missing or damaged each time for a while now.

Well, knock on wood for me I have only had 3 adjustments or so in 3 years for my hosts! This last supply fluke hopefully was just a FE problem, it seems like anyways!?

Related to Why Did I Receive Champagne Bubbles Instead of Recipe Cards in My Supply Order?

1. Why did I receive champagne bubbles instead of recipe cards in my supply order?

This may have been a mistake made during the packaging process. Our warehouse team is responsible for ensuring that the correct items are included in each order, but sometimes errors can occur. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and will make sure to send you the correct items as soon as possible.

2. I received my supply order and instead of my recipe card pack, I got a box of champagne bubbles. How could this be mistaken?

We understand your confusion and frustration. We are currently investigating how this mistake could have happened and will take steps to ensure it does not occur again in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

3. Why would the warehouse even have something like champagne bubbles?

We occasionally offer promotional items as gifts or incentives for our customers and consultants. It is possible that the champagne bubbles were included in your order as part of a promotion. However, it should not have been substituted for your recipe card pack and we apologize for the mix-up.

4. How in the world would that be mistaken?

We apologize for the error and are currently looking into how this mistake could have happened. Our warehouse team is responsible for carefully packing each order, but sometimes mistakes can occur. We appreciate your understanding and patience while we work to resolve this issue.

5. Strange and random! LOL

We understand that receiving champagne bubbles instead of recipe cards can be unexpected and may seem strange. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused and will make sure to send you the correct items as soon as possible. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mom2leelee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • tiffanypc05