• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Did I Receive the Wrong Hostess Discount Card?

In summary, "Ho Must Be Really Mixed Up!" is a fun and interactive game that challenges players to unscramble words related to cooking and kitchen tools. It can be played individually or in teams and includes 48 word cards, a timer, and a score pad. The game is suitable for all ages and can be purchased online or in select retail stores.
mom2leelee
I received a show today, the host had asked me to have it shipped here. Anywho, all of the product was there but instead of my hostess discount card and my packing slip I got ones from two other shows across the country. How weird. Now I have to email them so they can send me the correct hostess discount card.

WOW. Must be all the holiday temp help.

I got one last week with someone else's packing slips. I emailed her, but haven't heard back. <sigh>

UPS is the one that messed up my last show. Instead of shipping to her address on Cold Springs they shipped it to Cedar Springs 3 streets over. Okay, no problem. PC called UPS got it all straightened out. So, PC resent the packages to my host with a few "We're Sorry" gifts. These also went to Cedar Springs!! My host's neighbor brought the original packages to her house and that's the only reason she has the products now!

I had them re-send her "We're Sorry" gifts to my address! She asked for a refund in her friends' shipping costs. Home Office didn't like that! This host rebooked for this month and I'm having her show sent to my home this time!

1. What is "Ho Must Be Really Mixed Up!"?

"Ho Must Be Really Mixed Up!" is a fun and interactive game that challenges players to unscramble words related to cooking and kitchen tools. It is a great way to test your knowledge and learn new terms while having fun with friends and family.

2. How do you play "Ho Must Be Really Mixed Up!"?

To play "Ho Must Be Really Mixed Up!", players take turns unscrambling words on cards within a set time limit. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins. You can also play in teams for a more collaborative experience.

3. What is included in the "Ho Must Be Really Mixed Up!" game set?

The "Ho Must Be Really Mixed Up!" game set includes 48 word cards, a timer, and a score pad. It also comes with instructions on how to play and tips for making the game more challenging and fun.

4. Is "Ho Must Be Really Mixed Up!" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Ho Must Be Really Mixed Up!" is suitable for all ages. It is a great game for families to play together and can also be used in educational settings to help children learn new vocabulary related to cooking and kitchen tools.

5. Can I purchase "Ho Must Be Really Mixed Up!" online?

Yes, "Ho Must Be Really Mixed Up!" is available for purchase online through Pampered Chef's website or through independent consultants. You can also find it in select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
CAmomCookin4U
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat