• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adjustment Shipping Times: Got the Wrong Item?

In summary, if you receive the wrong item in your shipment, contact our customer service team immediately to arrange for the correct item to be shipped to you. The time it takes to receive the correct item will depend on availability and location, but our team will provide an estimated delivery date. You will not be charged for shipping the correct item, and you can also return the wrong item for a refund. To prevent this issue in the future, double check your order confirmation email and feel free to reach out to our customer service team with any concerns.
ahammons
Could someone tell me approximately how long it usually takes for product adjustment to be shipped? A host accidentally gave me the wrong item number, so I did an adjustment to exchange them. That was on Sept 24th (when I spoke to HO on the phone), she set it out for FedEx the next day and still hasn't received the new item. It is normal for it to take this long?

They told me at HO last week when I asked about an exchange that I had to plan on 3 - 4 weeks.... ouch ... but I'm sure the channels that it all has to go through take time.

You can look on the shipment status page and there is a link to the Adjustments. Check on there to see what is going on with it. If you can't find it, I would still call HO.

Its taking awhile because the shipping dept just moved to its new location. Be patient!! Tell customers , 2 week delivery time, if it comes sooner, great, if not, they know the volume being handled.

1. What should I do if I received the wrong item in my shipment?

If you have received the wrong item in your shipment, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to arrange for the correct item to be shipped to you as soon as possible.

2. How long will it take to receive the correct item after I notify customer service?

The time it takes to receive the correct item will depend on the availability of the item and your location. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated delivery date once they have processed your request.

3. Will I be charged for shipping the correct item?

No, you will not be charged for shipping the correct item if you received the wrong item in your shipment. We will cover the cost of shipping to ensure you receive the correct item as quickly as possible.

4. Can I return the wrong item for a refund?

Yes, you can return the wrong item for a refund. Please contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. Once we receive the item, we will issue a full refund to your original form of payment.

5. How can I prevent receiving the wrong item in the future?

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by receiving the wrong item. To prevent this from happening in the future, please double check your order confirmation email to ensure all items are correct before finalizing your purchase. You can also contact our customer service team if you have any questions or concerns about your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • letscook04
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
Replies