• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifPampered Chef Sends You the Wrong Item

In summary, if you receive the wrong item from Pampered Chef, you should contact their customer service team immediately. They will provide a prepaid shipping label for you to return the incorrect item and work with you to ensure you receive the correct item as soon as possible. You will not be responsible for return shipping costs. Depending on availability, it may take 3-5 business days to receive the correct item. You can keep the incorrect item if it was sent by mistake and we apologize for any inconvenience. Just make sure it is unused and in its original packaging before returning it to us.
RunawayChef
will they request you to send the wrong item back, if you bring it to their attention. I got two of something that I did not order, will they make me send it back if I ask them to send the correct 2 items?

Depends on what the items are. If it is something small, it is not worth them paying for the shipping to be returned. I have had them have Fed Ex pick up an item before. You just have to call HO and they will tell you whether or not it needs to be returned.

It was two of the Asian Dinner For Two sets in the outlet....I live in Germany, so I don't think the fed-ex thing will work....eh, maybe... I'll give them a call! Thanks.

Related to ifPampered Chef Sends You the Wrong Item

1. What should I do if I receive the wrong item from Pampered Chef?

If you receive the wrong item from Pampered Chef, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive the correct item as soon as possible.

2. Will I have to pay for return shipping if I received the wrong item?

No, you will not be responsible for return shipping costs if you received the wrong item from Pampered Chef. We will provide a prepaid shipping label for you to return the incorrect item.

3. How long will it take to receive the correct item?

We strive to resolve any issues with incorrect items as quickly as possible. Depending on the availability of the correct item, it may take 3-5 business days for it to be shipped to you.

4. Can I keep the incorrect item I received?

Yes, you can keep the incorrect item if you received it by mistake. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you can find a use for the item or gift it to someone else.

5. Is there anything I need to do before returning the wrong item?

Before returning the wrong item, please make sure it is unused and in its original packaging. This will help us process the return and get you the correct item faster.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
  • chef tso