• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Return My Merril Corp. Jacket If It's the Wrong Size?

In summary, Merril Corp. Return Policy is the policy that outlines the guidelines for returning products purchased from Merril Corp., a brand owned by Pampered Chef. Customers have up to 90 days from the date of purchase to return a product to Merril Corp. for a full refund, with a receipt required for all returns. This policy only applies to products purchased directly from Merril Corp., with personalized or used products and shipping and handling fees being non-refundable exceptions.
pc_jessica
Anyone know if I can return something to them if I ordered the wrong size? I purchased a jacket from them and got it today and omg. It is way to big...the back of the packing slip says if it is wrong size, but I am wondering if that means if THEY sent the wrong size...TIA

Yes, you can return it if it doesn't fit properly:).

ok thanks i was hoping so!

Related to Can I Return My Merril Corp. Jacket If It's the Wrong Size?

What is Merril Corp. Return Policy?

Merril Corp. Return Policy is the policy that outlines the guidelines for returning products purchased from Merril Corp., a brand owned by Pampered Chef.

How long do I have to return a product?

Customers have up to 90 days from the date of purchase to return a product to Merril Corp. for a full refund.

Do I need a receipt to return a product?

Yes, a receipt is required for all returns. This is to ensure that the product was purchased from Merril Corp. and to process the refund accurately.

Can I return a product if it was purchased from a different retailer?

No, Merril Corp. Return Policy only applies to products purchased directly from Merril Corp. If the product was purchased from a different retailer, their return policy will apply.

Are there any exceptions to the return policy?

Yes, there are a few exceptions to the return policy. Products that are personalized or used cannot be returned. Additionally, any shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chesse
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kristina21
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • chefsteph07