• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Returning 1/4 Zip Sweatshirt: Can I Shrink It?

In summary, The 1/4 zip sweatshirt is made of a soft and comfortable cotton-polyester blend material. To determine the best fit, refer to our size chart and measure yourself. The sweatshirt is designed to have a slightly loose fit, but ordering a size up is recommended for a more relaxed fit. Our return policy allows for hassle-free returns within 30 days. The sweatshirt is pre-shrunk, but following care instructions is important to avoid shrinkage. Wash in cold water and tumble dry on low heat, and avoid bleach and fabric softeners. Iron on low heat if needed.
christinaspc
Silver Member
I ordered from Merril a 1/4 zip sweatshirt and it was too big so I returned it and got another size well it is too big too and when I called to see if the smaller size is avaible and they said now. So I am wondering if I might be able to shrink it. I have wash it in cold and dry it on warm and I didn't notice much difference and the tag says it is 72% cotton and 28% poloyser does anyone got any ideas I don't want it too shrink too much.

Wash in warm or hot.

Hi there! Sorry to hear about your experience with the Merril sweatshirt. It can be frustrating when the sizing doesn't work out, especially after going through the process of exchanging for a different size. As for shrinking it, it's always a bit of a gamble with different fabrics and blends. However, since it is mostly cotton, there is a chance it could shrink a bit in the wash. I would recommend trying to wash it in hot water and drying it on high heat to see if that helps. Just keep an eye on it and maybe try it on periodically during the drying process to make sure it doesn't shrink too much. Good luck!

What is the material of the 1/4 zip sweatshirt?

The 1/4 zip sweatshirt is made of a soft and comfortable cotton-polyester blend material.

How do I know what size to order?

We recommend referring to our size chart and measuring yourself to determine the best fit. Keep in mind that the sweatshirt is designed to have a slightly loose fit. If you are unsure, we suggest ordering a size up for a more relaxed fit.

Can I return the sweatshirt if it doesn't fit?

Yes, we have a hassle-free return policy. If the sweatshirt does not fit or you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Is the sweatshirt pre-shrunk?

Yes, the sweatshirt has been pre-shrunk to minimize shrinkage after washing. However, all cotton-polyester blends have the potential to shrink slightly, so we recommend following the care instructions carefully.

How do I care for the sweatshirt?

We recommend washing the sweatshirt in cold water and tumble drying on low heat. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners, as they can damage the material. Iron on low heat if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • christinaspc