• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Quality Supplies for Sale - Denim Apron, Catalogs, Invites and More!

In summary, the "Shop Quality Supplies for Sale" section on the Pampered Chef website offers a variety of high-quality products such as denim aprons, catalogs, and invitations. These supplies can be purchased by anyone, even if they are not a consultant. They are only available for purchase online, but may also be available at Pampered Chef parties. Discounts are sometimes offered for purchasing multiple supplies, and shipping times typically range from 3-5 business days. Customers can contact the customer service team for any shipping concerns.
SilverCeladon
Please PM me and I take paypal only. And no I'm not quitting..but downsizing. I went a little crazy and bought way too much!

1. Brand new still in package Denim Apron. $9.00
2. 10 packages of invites. 6.00
3. Spring/Summer 2007 Catalogs Still in package (Trifle bowl on front of catalog) 8.00
4. 2 packages of Guest Order forms. One still in package-the other may be missing 1 or 2. $3.00
5.Your life, your way DVD. I have three of them. $1.50
6. Black flip chart binder-only used twice. $5.00 SOLD
7.Medium Pampered Chef black short sleeved shirt. It has "The Pampered Chef" in rhinestones on the front. I got it from Merrill. $15.-only worn twice and never dried.

Last edited:
How much to ship the flip binder to 19021?

2.50 Thanks.

I send you a PM, thanks.

Anyone? Make me an offer!

Related to Shop Quality Supplies for Sale - Denim Apron, Catalogs, Invites and More!

1. What is included in the "Shop Quality Supplies for Sale" section?

The "Shop Quality Supplies for Sale" section includes a variety of products such as denim aprons, catalogs, invitations, and more. These items are designed specifically for use with Pampered Chef products and are of high quality.

2. Can I purchase these supplies even if I am not a consultant?

Yes, anyone can purchase these supplies from the Pampered Chef website. You do not need to be a consultant to purchase these items. They are available for anyone who wants to enhance their cooking experience or host a Pampered Chef party.

3. Are these supplies only available online?

Yes, these supplies are only available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. However, if you are attending a Pampered Chef party, your consultant may have some of these supplies available for purchase at the party as well.

4. Are there any discounts available for purchasing multiple supplies?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers discounts and promotions from time to time for purchasing multiple supplies. Be sure to check the website or consult with your consultant for any current promotions.

5. How long does shipping take for these supplies?

Shipping times may vary depending on your location. However, Pampered Chef strives to ship all orders within 3-5 business days. If you have any concerns about the shipping time for your order, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Andrea Minier
  • kcmckay