• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fixing Incorrect Item Shipment: Tips and Solutions

In summary, if you received the wrong item in your Pampered Chef order, you should contact the customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or [email protected]. You do not need to return the wrong item, and the team will provide a prepaid return label and ship the correct item at no additional cost. The replacement item typically takes 5-7 business days to be delivered. If the correct item is out of stock, alternative options or an estimated restock date will be provided. You will not be charged for the incorrect item and the company apologizes for any inconvenience.
chef tso
One of my hostesses received her products the other day, and instead of the food chopper, she got the grater. I checked back through my order and I did enter in the correct info. What do I do to get this fixed? Do we need to send that back at my expense?

Do a "Product Adjustment" on Consultant Corner. It will tell you if the item needs to be sent back (probably), but since it is within 30 days, HO will send a mailing label. Super easy to fix!

Ask your Director to explain the process to you. She is the one to go to when you need help and she needs to know that you need it....and if she isn't helping you, go to HER director and ask.

Call HO. If it needs to be sent back, they will send Fed Ex with a label the next day!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about the mix-up with your hostess' order. I would suggest reaching out to our customer service team to see if they can help resolve the issue. They may be able to send a replacement food chopper or provide further instructions on how to return the grater at no cost to you. Our priority is making sure our customers are satisfied with their orders, so please don't hesitate to contact us for assistance. Thank you!

What should I do if I received the wrong item in my Pampered Chef order?

If you received the wrong item in your Pampered Chef order, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or email us at [email protected]. Our team will work with you to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Do I need to return the wrong item?

No, you do not need to return the wrong item. Our customer service team will provide you with a prepaid return label for the incorrect item and ship the correct item to you at no additional cost.

How long will it take to receive the correct item?

Once we receive the incorrect item and process your replacement order, it typically takes 5-7 business days for the correct item to be delivered to you.

What if the correct item is out of stock?

If the correct item is out of stock, our customer service team will reach out to you with alternative options or provide an estimated restock date for the item.

Will I be charged for the incorrect item?

No, you will not be charged for the incorrect item. We apologize for any inconvenience and will make sure you are not charged for the incorrect item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• reagan_davis
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
cati123
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies