• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

UK Wedding Registry Woes: Why Can't We Have Pampered Chef?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and kitchen accessories. Unfortunately, they do not currently offer a wedding registry service in the UK, as they are focusing on expanding their product offerings and services in other countries. However, customers can still purchase Pampered Chef products for their UK wedding through their website or by attending a Pampered Chef party. While there are no immediate plans to introduce a wedding registry service in the UK, Pampered Chef is always looking for ways to improve and meet the needs of their customers.
babyicebean
Why can't we have the wedding registry on the UK side of Pampered Chef :cry:

Re: WhyWe are in the same boat here in Canada!

Re: Why
rennea said:
We are in the same boat here in Canada!

I REALLY wish they would have a Registry just like the US - sadness.... :(

Re: WhyI have been asked to do a gift list, it would have been so much easier for me to have it on line.

Re: Whyi have been expecting an announcement every year at conferences to tell us we finally have this.... and I am always dissapointed!!

Re: WhyI wish we could just have a gift registry in general. Not just for weddings, but yes Canada and UK should at the very LEAST get the Wedding Registry.

Re: WhyI've heard of someone wanting to use the wedding registry as a house warming gift registry.

Re: WhyI don't quite get WHY they don't do it??? I'm really stumped...obviously it works in the US, so would it not be easy to implement elsewhere?

Maybe it'll be announced at Leadership....one can hope! :)

Re: WhyWe can but hope

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and kitchen accessories.

2. Can I register for Pampered Chef products for my UK wedding?

Unfortunately, at this time, Pampered Chef does not offer a wedding registry service in the UK.

3. Why doesn't Pampered Chef have a wedding registry in the UK?

We understand that it can be frustrating not to have the option to register for Pampered Chef products for your UK wedding. However, at this time, we are focusing our efforts on expanding our product offerings and services in other countries. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. Can I still purchase Pampered Chef products for my UK wedding without a registry?

Absolutely! You can still purchase Pampered Chef products for your UK wedding through our website or by attending a Pampered Chef party. Our products make great gifts for newlyweds, and we offer a variety of gift options to choose from.

5. Are there any plans to introduce a wedding registry service in the UK in the future?

While we cannot make any promises, we are always looking for ways to improve our services and meet the needs of our customers. We appreciate your interest in a wedding registry for Pampered Chef products in the UK and will definitely take it into consideration for future expansion plans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • ChefMoore
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies