• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why can't I flag outside orders in P3?

In summary, our system does not allow for outside orders to be flagged, but you can still earn commission on these orders by making sure your name and consultant ID are included. You can track your outside orders by keeping a record and communicating with the customer, but they cannot be added to a party or show. Outside orders can be returned following our standard policy, but the consultant will not receive commission for the return.
PamperedCrum
I used this flag on another show...but on my current show the checkbox I can't check that my customers are outside orders. Has anyone else had this problem?Edited to clarify that this is happening in P3.

Last edited:
there is a box next to guest that says outside order that you can check

Two things to check:

1. Have you entered it as a cooking show (catalog shows technically don't have outside orders).

2. Are they entered as guests for sure and not accidentally as a co-host?

janetupnorth said:
Two things to check:

1. Have you entered it as a cooking show (catalog shows technically don't have outside orders).

A-ha! That's it!

Well, shoot - I certainly don't remember setting it up as a catalog show. Now I'm not sure how to change it.
Please tell me I don't have to start the show over from scratch - it's huge! (AND I just realized this means my hostess didn't get all of her free products!)

unfortunately once you have it as a catalog show you can not change it to a cooking show - you will have to enter it as a new show and then delete the wrong one.

<sigh> I was afraid of that. I'm loving many of the features of P3, but I'm also compiling a list of issues I want to bring to their attention. I'm going to add this to it.

1. Why can't I flag an outside order on my Pampered Chef account?

Unfortunately, our system does not allow for outside orders to be flagged. This is to ensure that all orders are properly tracked and processed through our system for accurate inventory management and commission payouts.

2. Can I still earn commission on outside orders?

Yes, you can still earn commission on outside orders. Simply make sure that the customer includes your name and consultant ID on the order form, and you will receive commission for the sale.

3. How do I track my outside orders?

You can track your outside orders by keeping a record of the orders you have placed and by communicating with the customer about the status of their order. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance with tracking your outside orders.

4. Can I add an outside order to my party or show?

No, outside orders cannot be added to a party or show. These orders must be placed separately and cannot be combined with other orders for commission or host rewards.

5. Can I return an outside order?

Yes, you can return an outside order following our standard return policy. Please note that any returns will be credited to the original payment method and not as commission for the consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maragib
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • KBender295
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KBender295
  • heat123