• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Ready for the Famous Friday Phone Sale?

Thanks for the information!I am not familiar with that program, but I do know how to open up Microsoft Word documents. I can do that for you if you'd like.Thanks,!
pcheftammy
I am very excited about trying this! I didn't know if anyone else was, but I thought I would post my flyers. This site has been so helpful and I just wanted to share.:)

Tammy

Attachments

• Famous Friday Night Phone Sale.doc
    30 KB · Views: 503
  • FamousFridayGroceryStoreFlyer[1].doc
    142 KB · Views: 406
this looks great. do you mind if I use it? also,what are you using as the product quiz questions? Also, does your list from 1 to 100 have something at every space? how are you doing that part?sounds fun, hope it goes well.

Last edited:
wow that looks awsome

That looks so awsome... I am really impressed.... I never thought about doing something like that before... I think I need to really try that...

I tried one of these last season I think it was and got $175 for a qualfied show! Not bad for just sending out a mass email!

Would you recommend sending them out in a mass email or snail mail as well???

I just did email, but I suppose if you had people with out email you could send via mail? Could get pricey if you have alot on that list though??

I did not plan an everyone getting a gift when it comes to the Freebies. I would ramdomly pick numbers prior to the time and tag those with prizes. I haven't figured out the quiz completely. That's tonight's project (my husband is out of town all week). I pulled this from a previous thread call "Special Sale". It didn't include all the details, so I knew I would have to make some of it up myself. Feel free to use any part of these and have fun with it!

Because I wanted to do this 'show' quickly, I didn't snail mail anyone. I am making lots of calls this week to past customers though. And hopefully I will get a little response from the flyers that I am going to post about town this week.

This is a great idea! I think I will plan one for April, when I can purchase products at a discount! AWESOME IDEA!!

This sounds really good and I too would like to try it. I want to continue to boost my sales each month anyway that I can. I would lalso like to know about your quiz questions. Did you put a limit on the half price item? I would be afraid that someone would call at nine and want the 7 piece executive cookware. Keep me posted on this Tammy and thank you for sharing. Millie

The 1/2 price items are a fear of mine too. Any ideas on that?? Our snail mail is pretty fast here, so I am sending them out tomorrow for "Terrific Tuesday". Maybe I can get enough orders to close out before the 15th to count for the HWC freebies.

For the half price items, you could put "Up to $50 off" ...or something along those lines.

On my flyer, I did put that the maximum product value is 50.00 for the half price item. Millie

Thanks for sharing! I run these about 2 times a year and have a good turnout! Last year I had a $300 show I believe!

Is there a quiz available tonight for the sale that is taking place tomorrow. Millie

I'm going to give this a whirl on Monday...I want my HWC items and I have $75 in orders that I'm sitting on. I'm hoping that with a few phone orders and a little incentive, I'll get it up to $450 so I can submit 3 shows!

OK I am pretty new to this website... I am also new to this famous friday phone sales... Can someone please enlighten me on this?? I would really appreciate this........

HI! I am new to Chef Success. I don't have Microsoft Word and would love to view this document. I noticed most files are in Microsoft Word. Do you know how I could open them up without Microsoft word?

Any help you can give would be appreciated.

Thanks, Jeni

ChefJeniLobdell said:
HI! I am new to Chef Success. I don't have Microsoft Word and would love to view this document. I noticed most files are in Microsoft Word. Do you know how I could open them up without Microsoft word?

Any help you can give would be appreciated.

Thanks, Jeni

What word processing program do you own?

How did it turn out?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Mine went pretty well. With a little finagling, I managed to eke out $450 to get my apron! I got a good response from a lot of people that didn't order, too, so I intend on doing this again in the future...

pcheftammy said:
I am very excited about trying this! I didn't know if anyone else was, but I thought I would post my flyers. This site has been so helpful and I just wanted to share.:)

Tammy

Inquiring minds want to know.......Pray tell, please do tell! How did you do??

I'm dying to know also!!!

Related to Who's Ready for the Famous Friday Phone Sale?

What is the Famous Friday Phone Sale?

The Famous Friday Phone Sale is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef every Friday where customers can receive exclusive discounts on select products by placing their orders over the phone.

What time does the Famous Friday Phone Sale start?

The Famous Friday Phone Sale starts at 9am CST on Fridays and ends at 11:59pm CST. Please note that these times may vary depending on your location.

How do I place an order during the Famous Friday Phone Sale?

To place an order during the Famous Friday Phone Sale, simply call our customer service line at 1-800-342-2433 and mention the code provided on our website or social media channels. Our representatives will assist you in placing your order and applying the discount.

Are all products eligible for the Famous Friday Phone Sale discounts?

No, only select products are eligible for the discounts during the Famous Friday Phone Sale. Please check our website or social media channels for the list of products on sale each week.

Can I combine the Famous Friday Phone Sale discount with other promotions or discounts?

No, the Famous Friday Phone Sale discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is only valid for the specified products and cannot be applied to previous purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisatx04
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
strtngnw
  • pckrissy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • angmillar