• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's in Wave 1? Get Ready to Meet Your Fellow Travelers!

for the first time! I am so excited. My cluster doesn't have the fly - we drive to Michigan City, and take the train into Chicago! Whoo Hoo - can't wait to meet you all!I booked it!! Yippee!!As much as you love your hospitality group it is much better to go with your upline. It's a great networking opportunity and a great way to build relationships with your own cluster. You are lucky! You get the benefit of making friends with and learning with TWO groups of consultants. Enjoy!
etteluap70PC said:
It will be nice to see some fellow "Maineiacs"! I sooo miss the mountains and the ocean. I grew up on the seacoast ME, NH border. Thank goodness MN has so many lakes!
I grew up in WI - right on Lake Michigan (no KG, not ON the lake - near it) and the ocean is SO much more awesome than any lake! No wonder you miss it - even though I have to agree that parts of the midwest are absolutely beautiful and definitely God's country!

The other thing I like better about where I now live is the weather! I complain that it's only in the 40's and then my family says, yeah well it's below zero here without the wind chill.

I will be there with my loony self! I will scream my head off for all the new products and programs. I'm looking forward to see what's NEW!!

Chef Kearns said:
I will be there with my loony self! I will scream my head off for all the new products and programs. I'm looking forward to see what's NEW!!
Feel free to hang out with us! One or two of my Texas (Houston) consultants will be there with me so you'll be with people from "home".:p

Seriously! Give me a call!

I will be there! My very first conference, I can't wait! I am setting goals right now to be able to attend!! I am so excited I can't stand it!!

Beth I didn't know you had Houston consultants! What part? :)

lisacb77 said:
Beth I didn't know you had Houston consultants! What part? :)
They live in Crosby, Dayton and Humble. My inlaws live in Kingwood.

BethCooks4U said:
Feel free to hang out with us! One or two of my Texas (Houston) consultants will be there with me so you'll be with people from "home".:p

Seriously! Give me a call!

Hey Beth!! I won't be alone. Thanks for the invite though. I will probably travel alone and catch up with my girls in Chicago. It would be great if I could meet up with some of you this year!:D

U have to come!!!
heat123 said:
Is it too late to register?? Or when is the latest to do so?? I am trying to figure out if I can make it budget wise, but maybe it's too late??? I would be in Wave 1!
I'm riding with my family *(mom/grandma) from border of TX/Mexico to Chicago as we're going for a 50th anniversary on July 7th then I'll be there for PC conf too then my Grandma and I are flying home on 7/11 after the meetings are over.

My work won't allow me off, so I have to do what others have done and just leave and call in a family emergency. I am visiting very elderly family members after all and my Dad/sisters and baby brother I"ve never met were going to try and drive 6 hrs to see me but just got home from FL so that will be another few yrs too.

But I"m soooo psyched about conference that it will be GREAT and great meeting everyone too.

liz

is that because...
lisacb77 said:
Right now the cheapest flights I found were about $180 round trip through Midway or O'Hare. Not bad I say! How much is registration again? Hotel? Trying to figure out if I can make this happen!

you live sooo close to Houston?? from the LGRV round trip was close to 350 but since my family is driving up anyways, thought I'd just take a one way home :)

Same here Beth
BethCooks4U said:
I grew up in WI - right on Lake Michigan (no KG, not ON the lake - near it) and the ocean is SO much more awesome than any lake! No wonder you miss it - even though I have to agree that parts of the midwest are absolutely beautiful and definitely God's country!

The other thing I like better about where I now live is the weather! I complain that it's only in the 40's and then my family says, yeah well it's below zero here without the wind chill.

My dad and all my siblings live in OH, except one sister in Carmel IN. so when it's in the 30's-40's and I'm freezing to death they all remind me how cold they all are!! It's finally back in the 80's-90's here though. and the rain finally went away with all the cold too. And they tell me we're always in a drought down here!!!!

BethCooks4U said:
They live in Crosby, Dayton and Humble. My inlaws live in Kingwood.

Oh cool! My inlaws live in Atasocita (part of Humble not incorporated) and BIL plus DH's best friend & wife are in Kingwood. Small world!

Beth Anne, yes, I actually only live 15 mins from Hobby Airport so that helps!

I am WAVE 1. This will be my first time to be First!!

I will be in wave 1 and i am sooooo excited!!! I am ready to go right now!!

heather

I just found out that I Wave 1 and I am really wanting to go. I just started as a Consultant and my first show is this Saturday at my house!! Nervous! :)

You'll do great!

And Conference is a great way to get some fantastic training and motivation for your business, whether you're in your first month or 8th year!

Im in wave one too! First time very excited....

I am in wave one... and I am really excited!!

I'm also in Wave 1 and looking forward to it! I'll be traveling with my husband and daughter (still breastfeeding) and we were able to get Southwest flights from BWI to Midway for $207 roundtrip including taxes for all three of us.

Do we book the hotel rooms when we register for conference or do we do those on our own? I'm also a travel agent (ivykeep.globaltravel.com) so may be able to get them cheaper that way.

How do the hotels work -- shuttles to the convention center?

Thanks!

I'm in Wave 1. Woo Hoo!! ... though it looks like I'll be the only one from my cluster :(

But that's OK, cause I am excited for the classes and hopefully to actually meet some of you in person! :)

Ann, are there any pins left? I'd love to purchase one.

Thanks!

lisacb77 said:
Oh cool! My inlaws live in Atasocita (part of Humble not incorporated) and BIL plus DH's best friend & wife are in Kingwood. Small world!

It's too bad we aren't here a little longer or that I didn't know this earlier! We could have gotten together. I met with my team and their hospitality director last night and we leave tomorrow. We are hoping to take a boat trip this afternoon if it doesn't rain...

Who is your director Lisa? It wouldn't be Ginny H, would it?

ddcook said:
Ann, are there any pins left? I'd love to purchase one.

Thanks!
Yep- there are still pins left. $2 includes postage ($3 for 2 pins - PM me if you want more than that). You can PayPal me (email address in my siggy) or mail me a check.

I'm in Wave 1. I am so excited. First time at conference. How many do they allow on the home office tour. My director told me to be on line at 11:00 est. sharp!

Last edited:
I'm scheduled to be in wave 1. Good chance I'm going to drive though...not real sure how I feel about driving around downtown Chicago, but that's going to be the way I can afford to do it! We'll see...I may change my mind!

Would Amtrack be a possible option for you? The train arrives at Union Station that is only 1/2 mile at the most from the hotels.

There's also the bus. Greyhound and the new Mega Bus. The further out you reserve,the lower the fare. In fact, some start as low as $1 :D

Just a few ideas...

<H2>1. Who will be in Wave 1 of the Pampered Chef event?</H2><p>Wave 1 of the Pampered Chef event will include all attendees who have flights booked for the first week of the event. This typically includes the earliest registrants and top sellers.</p><H2>2. How will I know who is in Wave 1?</H2><p>You will receive a confirmation email with your flight details and a list of other attendees on the same flight. Additionally, you can check the event schedule or reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.</p><H2>3. Can I request to be in Wave 1?</H2><p>Unfortunately, flight assignments are based on the date of registration and cannot be changed. However, you can still connect with other attendees through the Pampered Chef community or social media.</p><H2>4. Will there be any special events or activities for Wave 1 attendees?</H2><p>Yes, there will be exclusive events and activities specifically for Wave 1 attendees. These may include welcome receptions, meet and greets with Pampered Chef executives, and early access to new products.</p><H2>5. Can I switch to a different wave if I cannot attend during the first week?</H2><p>If you are unable to attend during the first week, you can contact our customer service team to see if there are any available spots in later waves. However, please note that flight and hotel availability may be limited and additional fees may apply.</p>

1. Who will be in Wave 1 of the Pampered Chef event?

Wave 1 of the Pampered Chef event will include all attendees who have flights booked for the first week of the event. This typically includes the earliest registrants and top sellers.

2. How will I know who is in Wave 1?

You will receive a confirmation email with your flight details and a list of other attendees on the same flight. Additionally, you can check the event schedule or reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Can I request to be in Wave 1?

Unfortunately, flight assignments are based on the date of registration and cannot be changed. However, you can still connect with other attendees through the Pampered Chef community or social media.

4. Will there be any special events or activities for Wave 1 attendees?

Yes, there will be exclusive events and activities specifically for Wave 1 attendees. These may include welcome receptions, meet and greets with Pampered Chef executives, and early access to new products.

5. Can I switch to a different wave if I cannot attend during the first week?

If you are unable to attend during the first week, you can contact our customer service team to see if there are any available spots in later waves. However, please note that flight and hotel availability may be limited and additional fees may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • Poll
  • rebeccastt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkristin