• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's in Wave 1? Get Ready to Meet Your Fellow Travelers!

for the first time! I am so excited. My cluster doesn't have the fly - we drive to Michigan City, and take the train into Chicago! Whoo Hoo - can't wait to meet you all!I booked it!! Yippee!!As much as you love your hospitality group it is much better to go with your upline. It's a great networking opportunity and a great way to build relationships with your own cluster. You are lucky! You get the benefit of making friends with and learning with TWO groups of consultants. Enjoy!
KimmyDarling
I wanna know who I'm gonna see!

Got my flight a couple of weeks ago, and I am so excited!!!

I'm there! Although flights are about $500 for me right now. I know I'm going, but I don't have a flight yet.

Me! Thanks for reminding me... I am going to book my flight right now!! :D

I'll be there! I plan to drive the 900 miles so I can visit friends and family on route and do a few shows along the way!

Wave 1 here! SarahMarie and Pamperedpsalmstress are in wave one also! See you there! We should all meet up.....

Wooo-hooooo! I would love to meet y'all!

SAme here!
KimmyDarling said:
Wooo-hooooo! I would love to meet y'all!

Would love to meet up!!

Me, too! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Me, but I haven't decided yet if I'm going. A lot of balls in the air at work right now but should settle by the time registration opens.

I am but already had a trip with family planned before I signed with PC... :(

Me! Me! I'm right down the road, but I'm so excited to be in Wave 1 and get to find out all the secrets FIRST!

Me, too! I'm looking forward to meeting some cheffers there.Buttons are still available... ;)

I'm in Wave One too....for the first time! I am so excited. My cluster doesn't have the fly - we drive to Michigan City, and take the train into Chicago! Whoo Hoo - can't wait to meet you all!

I'm in Wave 1 as well - also in the suburbs of Chicago - my director is pamperedbecky so we will be coming down together. Can't wait - I was in Wave 1 last year for my first conference and it was fun knowing everything ahead of time (plus it works out for me as my brother is getting married on July 14th and I wouldn't have been able to swing the other two waves) See everyone there! I can't post a picture cause I have an old computer that isn't compatible with my digital camera so you will all have to guess as to what I look like!:)

I booked it!! Yippee!!

chefann said:
Me, too! I'm looking forward to meeting some cheffers there.

Buttons are still available... ;)

Wave ONE here I come~~~~~~~

I was able to meet some cheffers at Leadership...WHY?...Ann's buttons - they were very easy to recognize (when you finally saw one:D ) - I was even privilaged to meet Ann herself!!

GET YOUR CHEFFER BUTTONS FOR NC~!!!!!!!

I am in wave 1 and have already told my DH that I AM GOING!!!!! So we are taking the family vacation the week before! I would love to meet everyone from on here and thank everyone for all of their help that have given me!

chefann said:
Me, too! I'm looking forward to meeting some cheffers there.

Buttons are still available... ;)

What are these buttons you speak of and how do I get one?

PamperedMelanie said:
What are these buttons you speak of and how do I get one?
The buttons are something I threw together and have available through me or through Cafe Press.

Through the Cafe Press store (link in my signature), there are buttons (beige) and magnets (purple) available. Ordering that way will also allow you to add things from Darby's great "Cheffer Shirts" store.

But I also have about 75 of the buttons at home and can ship straight to you. They're $2 each, including postage, and it's less per button if you order several (like for your cluster), because of them "sharing" postage. To order them from me, you can send me an email and I'll get you my street address (for checks) or you can PayPal me at [email protected].

Make sense, or did I just confuse the heck out of you?

ME.. ME.. ME!!! Yay!! Iv'e been once before and I missed the last 2. I'm sooooooo excited to be going again!

Only bummer is my hospitality group whom I LOVE is wave 2.... :(
HO will not let you change conf because of Hosp. Oh well Wave 1 works out better for my family...

See you all there!!!

Wave 1 for me.

Lisa

etteluap70PC said:
ME.. ME.. ME!!! Yay!! Iv'e been once before and I missed the last 2. I'm sooooooo excited to be going again!

Only bummer is my hospitality group whom I LOVE is wave 2.... :(
HO will not let you change conf because of Hosp. Oh well Wave 1 works out better for my family...

See you all there!!!
As much as you love your hospitality group it is much better to go with your upline. It's a great networking opportunity and a great way to build relationships with your own cluster. You are lucky! You get the benefit of making friends with and learning with TWO groups of consultants.

Enjoy!

I'm in Wave 1 also and will be going! I'm a little nervous about it though. My DS will only be 10-1/2 months old...I'll be weaning him a little earlier than planned, but coming from California, I'll need to be gone about 4-1/2 days!! Eeeks! I hope I can be strong!!!

I'm really looking forward to meeting you all. As we get closer, we'll have to plan a time and place to meet up!

I am in wave one!!! I am so flipping excited.........

Hey all... I was just checking airfare, Untied has rates from $345-409 right now.....

Leah

rebeccastt said:
I'm in Wave 1 also and will be going! I'm a little nervous about it though. My DS will only be 10-1/2 months old...I'll be weaning him a little earlier than planned, but coming from California, I'll need to be gone about 4-1/2 days!! Eeeks! I hope I can be strong!!!

I'm really looking forward to meeting you all. As we get closer, we'll have to plan a time and place to meet up!

I didn't go the yr. my son was born - he was due during Conference, but ended up coming a month early.....didn't go the year he was 1 yr old, because we had a family wedding during conference, and went last yr when he was 2 - it was still soooo hard, and I worried about how he was w/o me. When I got home, I could hardly wait to see him - found him in the backyard, "helping" daddy with a project....he barely even noticed me because he was so busy....got along just fine w/o me! :( :rolleyes:

I am in Wave 1 this year!!!! I just booked my flight last week, and I paid $122.50 round trip from Baltimore to Chicago Midway. Southwest has some great sales going on.

I am really looking forward to going this year. Plan to implement alot more than I did last year.

Also, does anyone know if there is a way to check on the Breakfast of Caring donations that a person has? I know that I have sold quite a few RUFTH trivets, but is there a way to check your totals?

TIA

Can't wait to meet some of you. Didn't get a chance to last year.

Kim

I am looking forward to it too!!!

kimmers said:
Also, does anyone know if there is a way to check on the Breakfast of Caring donations that a person has? I know that I have sold quite a few RUFTH trivets, but is there a way to check your totals?

TIA
Kim,

The report you need isn't in P3, so if you've got any recent shows there, you'll need to figure out another way to get the info. But for all your orders in PP, you can pull up the Donations Report. Use 9/1/06 as the start date. You'll get all the customer round up amounts for the season. You'll need to add any that you may have added to supply orders manually. Then go into the "Total items sold" report, and use item number 2937, which is the trivet.

Is it too late to register?? Or when is the latest to do so?? I am trying to figure out if I can make it budget wise, but maybe it's too late??? I would be in Wave 1!

ChefBeckyD said:
I didn't go the yr. my son was born - he was due during Conference, but ended up coming a month early.....didn't go the year he was 1 yr old, because we had a family wedding during conference, and went last yr when he was 2 - it was still soooo hard, and I worried about how he was w/o me. When I got home, I could hardly wait to see him - found him in the backyard, "helping" daddy with a project....he barely even noticed me because he was so busy....got along just fine w/o me! :( :rolleyes:

Thanks, Becky....that makes me feel better. Somehow I imagine that he'll be crying for Mommy every day...more like I'll be crying for him, I'm sure! LOL!

heat123 said:
Is it too late to register?? Or when is the latest to do so?? I am trying to figure out if I can make it budget wise, but maybe it's too late??? I would be in Wave 1!
Registration for conference itself isn't even open yet (probably April).

Conference Club is still open, but I think April month-end checks will be the last month they take out. But that's still a couple of months that you could be saving. :)

Another tip I heard is to have one "Conference Show" a month. Tell people there that your commission from that show is being set aside to pay for your trip to conference. Sometimes guests will buy a little more if they know it's helping you to reach your goal. (And you can offer to send a postcard from Chicago to anyone who places an order over $75 at one of your Conference shows.)

Right now the cheapest flights I found were about $180 round trip through Midway or O'Hare. Not bad I say! How much is registration again? Hotel? Trying to figure out if I can make this happen!

I paid $138 total from Newark, NJ to O'Hare! Not bad! :D

I am so excited about conference this year because our cluster has decided to charter a bus and make a road trip out of it. It's going to cost us $100 round trip and that includes the driver taking us wherever we want to go while we are in Chicago. Doesn't that sound like so much fun!?

chefhorton said:
I am so excited about conference this year because our cluster has decided to charter a bus and make a road trip out of it. It's going to cost us $100 round trip and that includes the driver taking us wherever we want to go while we are in Chicago. Doesn't that sound like so much fun!?
How many people are sharing the cost? And what is the total cost. More information please.

lisacb77 said:
Right now the cheapest flights I found were about $180 round trip through Midway or O'Hare. Not bad I say! How much is registration again? Hotel? Trying to figure out if I can make this happen!
Registration is usually $175 Early Bird, $200 or $225 last-minute.
Official hotels are about $200 a night after taxes, but if you room with 3 others, it really helps bring the cost down.
HO tour (if you can get one) is $20.
Then you'll want some money for meals (not all are included), vendors, cabs/transportation (although there are free shuttle buses from official hotels to the convention center), and tips.

If you PriceLine a room at a different hotel that's NEAR the official ones (probably the Sheraton and Chicago Hilton), you can save some money and still be close enough to take the shuttles eaily. And take snacks - you'll get hungry in workshops and the choices at the McCormick center are very pricey.

I am in wave 1 . Havent booked the flight yet, because they are more expensive now, I just keep checking every week. Last year we got them for $115 round trip from Providence to Chicago!

lynnguilm said:
I am in wave 1 . Havent booked the flight yet, because they are more expensive now, I just keep checking every week. Last year we got them for $115 round trip from Providence to Chicago!

Chicago usually has the cheapest flights in but if you get one to Milwaukee cheaper, it is $20 to take the train from Milwaukee to Chicago and the station is not that far from the hotels/McCormick center. You never know...

All consultants from the Dot Doiron Executive Director Cluster (Basically, all the consultants in Maine) are in Wave 1 this year! So excited and flight is already booked!

I am so excited about going this year..... last year was a last min thing because I just started my business.... but this year... I am so looking forward to really getting my business into full swing!!

I cannot WAIT!!!!

Thanks Ann. I'll have to see how $$ is closer to April. I'm visiting a friend in OH in May and have a big trip to HI in June so may not be the year to fit this in but we'll see!

Forgive my blond moment here.. but what neds are in wave one?

I know Randy Weiss is (she's mine). Check page 14 of the November 2006 newsletter. That's where the list is.

mommyhugz1978 said:
Forgive my blond moment here.. but what neds are in wave one?
Becky Ishee is in Wave 1. The full list was in the November CN I believe.

BethCooks4U said:
As much as you love your hospitality group it is much better to go with your upline. It's a great networking opportunity and a great way to build relationships with your own cluster. You are lucky! You get the benefit of making friends with and learning with TWO groups of consultants.

Enjoy!

Thanks Beth! I know you are right. I will be talking personally with my director later today. I have only talked to her on the phone 2 times in 4 years! We do lots of email though. I just wory because have very different opinions on some things.

Chartering a bus
BethCooks4U said:
How many people are sharing the cost? And what is the total cost. More information please.

I'm not sure what the total cost is just for the bus, but $100 a person is for 45 people to go, and it covers the driver's hotel room for the conference. It doesn't include any tips.

OhmyDLM said:
All consultants from the Dot Doiron Executive Director Cluster (Basically, all the consultants in Maine) are in Wave 1 this year! So excited and flight is already booked!

It will be nice to see some fellow "Maineiacs"! I sooo miss the mountains and the ocean. I grew up on the seacoast ME, NH border. Thank goodness MN has so many lakes!

<H2>1. Who will be in Wave 1 of the Pampered Chef event?</H2><p>Wave 1 of the Pampered Chef event will include all attendees who have flights booked for the first week of the event. This typically includes the earliest registrants and top sellers.</p><H2>2. How will I know who is in Wave 1?</H2><p>You will receive a confirmation email with your flight details and a list of other attendees on the same flight. Additionally, you can check the event schedule or reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.</p><H2>3. Can I request to be in Wave 1?</H2><p>Unfortunately, flight assignments are based on the date of registration and cannot be changed. However, you can still connect with other attendees through the Pampered Chef community or social media.</p><H2>4. Will there be any special events or activities for Wave 1 attendees?</H2><p>Yes, there will be exclusive events and activities specifically for Wave 1 attendees. These may include welcome receptions, meet and greets with Pampered Chef executives, and early access to new products.</p><H2>5. Can I switch to a different wave if I cannot attend during the first week?</H2><p>If you are unable to attend during the first week, you can contact our customer service team to see if there are any available spots in later waves. However, please note that flight and hotel availability may be limited and additional fees may apply.</p>

1. Who will be in Wave 1 of the Pampered Chef event?

Wave 1 of the Pampered Chef event will include all attendees who have flights booked for the first week of the event. This typically includes the earliest registrants and top sellers.

2. How will I know who is in Wave 1?

You will receive a confirmation email with your flight details and a list of other attendees on the same flight. Additionally, you can check the event schedule or reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Can I request to be in Wave 1?

Unfortunately, flight assignments are based on the date of registration and cannot be changed. However, you can still connect with other attendees through the Pampered Chef community or social media.

4. Will there be any special events or activities for Wave 1 attendees?

Yes, there will be exclusive events and activities specifically for Wave 1 attendees. These may include welcome receptions, meet and greets with Pampered Chef executives, and early access to new products.

5. Can I switch to a different wave if I cannot attend during the first week?

If you are unable to attend during the first week, you can contact our customer service team to see if there are any available spots in later waves. However, please note that flight and hotel availability may be limited and additional fees may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • klstaz
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • Poll