• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whoohoo Suprise Outlet Orders!

In summary, a "Whoohoo Surprise Outlet Order" from Pampered Chef's outlet section is a random selection of discounted products that customers can purchase. These orders cannot be customized and are not eligible for returns or exchanges, but damaged or defective products can be replaced by contacting customer service. The availability of "Whoohoo Surprise Outlet Orders" is not disclosed and customers should check Pampered Chef's website and social media for announcements.
heat123
Silver Member
I sent out a last minute shoppers email with the current items on there and got 2 suprising orders! I was just checking shipment status and noticed "website or online" orders at the bottom and two past customers just ordered on their yesterday and today! :) And I didn't even know it! No email from HO notifiying me? What a nice suprise!:D

Congrats Heather!! You'll get an email @ 5 or 6 tonight!!

SURPRISE!!:D I looked on mine today and got a $72 order, that's my highest order this month for online orders! Great Job!!:D

Nice, gotta love random online orders!!! :)

I just got another online order today...someone who was at an event I did last night who wanted to take the catalog home to decide. I wish she would have contacted me directly so that I could add it to the show, but I'm not going to complain about a $92 order! :)

I got a few too....don't ya just love them?!

Related to Whoohoo Suprise Outlet Orders!

1. What is a "Whoohoo Surprise Outlet Order"?

A "Whoohoo Surprise Outlet Order" is a special type of order from Pampered Chef's outlet section. These orders are a surprise because the specific products included in the order are chosen at random, giving customers a chance to receive a variety of products at a discounted price.

2. How do I place a "Whoohoo Surprise Outlet Order"?

To place a "Whoohoo Surprise Outlet Order," simply visit the outlet section on Pampered Chef's website and add the "Whoohoo Surprise Outlet Order" to your cart. You can then complete the checkout process as you would with any other order.

3. Can I choose which products are included in my "Whoohoo Surprise Outlet Order"?

No, the products included in a "Whoohoo Surprise Outlet Order" are chosen at random and cannot be selected by the customer. This adds an element of surprise and excitement to the order.

4. Are "Whoohoo Surprise Outlet Orders" eligible for returns or exchanges?

Due to the random nature of the products included, "Whoohoo Surprise Outlet Orders" are not eligible for returns or exchanges. However, if you receive a damaged or defective product, Pampered Chef's customer service team will be happy to assist you with a replacement.

5. How often are "Whoohoo Surprise Outlet Orders" available?

"Whoohoo Surprise Outlet Orders" are available periodically throughout the year, but the exact dates are not disclosed. Keep an eye out for announcements on Pampered Chef's website and social media channels to know when they are available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies