• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Will Be the 2008 Food Bank Coordinator for Pittsburgh?

In summary, to become a food bank coordinator for Pampered Chef in 2008, you can apply online or reach out to a local consultant. The responsibilities include organizing events, managing volunteers, and promoting products to support the food bank. The frequency of volunteering depends on availability and typically involves one event per quarter. Training and support are provided, and you do not need to be a consultant to be a coordinator.
yummybytes
Silver Member
I was notified today that I was selected to be the 2008 Food Bank Coordinator for the Pittsburgh area today and wanted to wish all the best to the others who were selected for their area as well. I'm really excited to take part in this and love that our company makes such a HUGE difference in peoples lives through our giving programs.

Congrats! I'd love to do this. Maybe next time I'll be a director and can apply!

I am not a director and I mentioned that when I went to the booth. I was told to still fill out the paperwork as they have other criteria that they are going to consider with it as well.

yummybytes said:
I am not a director and I mentioned that when I went to the booth. I was told to still fill out the paperwork as they have other criteria that they are going to consider with it as well.

Wow, I was told Directors only too....

They want a director frst, but if none is available they give to a consultant who is interested.

Well, there are only 2 banks in the state and close to KG not me, so I can't really volunteer anyway. :(

BTW, Congrats Jenn - enjoy!

Related to Who Will Be the 2008 Food Bank Coordinator for Pittsburgh?

1. How can I become a food bank coordinator for Pampered Chef in 2008?

To become a food bank coordinator for Pampered Chef in 2008, you can apply online through our website or reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

2. What responsibilities come with being a food bank coordinator for Pampered Chef?

As a food bank coordinator for Pampered Chef, you will be responsible for organizing and hosting fundraisers and events to support local food banks, recruiting and managing volunteers, and working with Pampered Chef consultants to promote and sell our products to benefit the food bank.

3. How often will I be expected to volunteer as a food bank coordinator for Pampered Chef?

The frequency of volunteering as a food bank coordinator for Pampered Chef will vary depending on your availability and the needs of your local food bank. Typically, coordinators are expected to commit to at least one event or fundraiser per quarter.

4. Will I receive any training or support as a food bank coordinator for Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef provides training and support for all of our food bank coordinators. You will have access to resources, materials, and guidance from our team to help you succeed in your role.

5. Can I still be a food bank coordinator for Pampered Chef if I am not a consultant?

Yes, you do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to be a food bank coordinator. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, we would be happy to connect you with someone in your area who can provide more information and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • noelskitchen