• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Wants to Join Me for a Booking Challange??

In summary, a group of friends are discussing their plans to jumpstart their businesses and achieve the rank of Director. They are inspired by another consultant who is doing 20 shows in 30 days, and are setting their own goals for the upcoming months. They plan to hold each other accountable and support each other in reaching their goals. One consultant is also discussing her financial goals and her husband's support. Another consultant is interested in doing a 24 shows in 24 hours challenge. They exchange emails to keep in touch and support each other.
Jackie, you rock! Good Luck to you at your fair.I added 1 catty show for this month. I am doing a fair today, hoping the foot traffic is higher today than yesterday & we got a woman's expo for next Saturday in a city an hour away.Off to get ready!

Hope your fair went well Amanda.
Hope everyone is having a fabulous month:thumbup:

I actually added another cooking show yesterday for the end of this month....the host wants the stockpot that I made the creamy one pot pasta in at a show she was at last week! Also, today I got another catty show for this month; she wants cookware. I had sent out my Quick bites from Joy.
Wahoo!

We did a booking blitz tonite at our cluster meeting. I made 15 calls....
I got 5 bookings, with 1 possible recruit. 5 machines, 2 "call me in Jan", 2 no answer, 1 not interested.
It was so exciting.

I am working the fairs and festivals like a crazy woman and may soon have something to show for it ...I was at a fair this weekend ... my recruiter was supposed to be there half the time but could not. But since we both paid to be there, I gave her half the contacts, including half the people who wanted a show ... one of them lives right down the street from her and she is 20-25 miles from my house ... so it's really not worth my gas to do that show.The good news is that I called today to confirm a date for the October booking ... she is all excited about the simple additions and the dotts! The other is a book show. And I am trying to piece together another small September party ...Also ... I heard from the lady today who is insisting that we "trade shows ..." she sells jewelry (which I need like a hole in the head) and "needs" a new PC lady.Neither of them are into the whole "invite 40 people concept ..." the jewelry lady says she has 5 people who come to everything she does who are excited to be there . The other lady says she probably won't invite that many either ... I'll be happy if she invites more than 20 ...I have 2 book parties that will be closing in late September ... hopefully not so late that I miss out on anything "in the bag ..."I am staying at my recruiter's house the night before our Saturday festival ... she wants to make sure I'm up and moving at the butt crack of dawn ....

Lacy, Lauri and Di....sounds like you guys are doing awesome! Way to go!!

So far, I've had two shows in September. My open house (was in August, but most people wanted stuff out of the new catalogue). I closed it at a little over $500. Last Saturday's show has sales at $750 (we close tomorrow and she is expecting more orders). I have a show tonight and one Friday night with very excited hosts. Tonight, I'm expecting 15 guests, so it should be a good one!!

I have 3 shows on the books for October so far. I seem to be doing about 4 shows a month consistently, but want to double that. Am having a hard time with it, but I figure once I get there, it'll be easy to keep it going.

Also, my recruiter has stopped selling, so she has been sending her customers my way...she's given me 5 names already in the past week and a half and one of her customers called me last week to order a large bar pan. I'm really excited about the potential there!! :)

Well, this is turning into a good month for me. I've submitted 7 shows (2 from August) and have 4 more cooking shows and a couple small catalogs to submit. I didn't reach the goal of 20 shows, but I got to 15...and then turned several over to new consultants since they were for their friends/family. Sales are at $4800. Thank you again Amanda, for starting this thread and making me reach a little further than I may have otherwise.

Way to go everyone!

Well, I have had at least 2 cancellations for September. One of which said she is collecting some orders, but probably not enough for a show. She may be rescheduling for a November show. 2 additional cooking shows have turned into catalog shows. I had booked 2 shows for tomorrow (one 11am and the other 7pm). I never heard back from the 7pm host, so I guess there is ANOTHER cancellation! (And I am getting nervous about a show scheduled for the 28th, as I haven't been able to contact that host neither.) I did add a September 29th show within the last week.

I currently have 4 shows scheduled on the books for October, and 1 for November. I have 4-5 people that "need to look at their calendar, and get back to me." (I am sure, I will need to call them, before they call me).

Brenda it will work out, just keep up your hard work.Kris you are smokin hot this month, so what if you didn't make the 20 you are working it.Maurie sounds like you have a great month, keep that excitement going. It will show at your shows & you will sell more & recruit.Diane keep working those fairs girl, you never know what comes out of them.Lacy you are such a great cheerleader, wahoo!! Thanks for all your help!Cheryl hope your doing well, miss you. I had a long talk w/ denise last week it was good for me.Miss everyone else. I had my 1st live show last night since July. I backed down to 1 recipe unless they choose a second easy recipe. It was so nice to have a short demo, I almost fell over. There was only 3 people but that's okay, it got me back into the swing of things. My fair was okay, but not much foot traffic, I may have a recruit out of the deal so we will see. I have a women's expo Saturday so I am hoping it will be good.Here's to a Slammin September!!:D

Glad to see you and IDA back. I miss you two :)
Denise said you had talked
Brenda!!! ((HUGS))) I hate cancellations, and especially when you are working so hard! Please get that fire going again like at conference. Have fun, girl! You can do it!

xoxo,
Cheryl

Hi Ladies!!!I wanted to come check in w/ you to see how your September ended? My september ended great for what I had.
3 Live shows
1 Fundraiser
& I ended the month at $3,699. Both catty shows are moving to this month, which will help next month.I am having trouble booking this month. I have been sidetrack by my sister's baby shower (which has been a lot harder emotionally than I expected). That is over Sat, so I can get back into my groove. I am going to finish this year strong.October
3 catty's
1 Live (so far)November
1 Catty
1 LiveHow is everyone else?Cheryl we miss you!

Hey Amanda! I was just thinking of you & logged on here:) Way to go! Your Sept ended great!
I was pretty pleased with my month. I ended up with 8 cooking & 4 catalog. (1 catalog was supposed to be cooking but had to change) 2 of those cooking & 3 catalog will be closing within the next week, so will count for Oct sales. I also had a couple small Aug shows in my Sept sales; but ended up with $4920 for the month....which is my highest month ever! I was pretty excited:)
I have 4 cooking this month, 4 cooking for Nov, & 1 cooking for Dec so far. Gotta get some more shows though!

WOO HOOO! My month ended OK after all ... managed to scrape together a book party that had been pending ALL MONTH .. it was turned in today so it counts for October sales ... and the book party that had been pending since AUGUST finally closed ... at FOUR HUNDRED. (Only $360 commissionable ... that bugs me, but oh well.)

Thanks again for starting this thread Amanda; it resulted in my highest month this year (over $7K :sing:)

I ended with:
10 cooking shows (two hold overs from Aug)
2 catalog shows
2 new team members
Thanks to NC and NDA, this was also my calmest month ever in two years of doing Pampered Chef. :angel:

I moved last weekend, so I'm starting anew in October. I have a business expo today and my SIL is doing a show later this month. My stomach is somewhat in knots, but I'm trying to just move past that. :rolleyes:

Congrats to everyone...especially Lacy, with your highest month ever! That rocks!

legacypc46 said:
Thanks again for starting this thread Amanda; it resulted in my highest month this year (over $7K :sing:)

I ended with:
10 cooking shows (two hold overs from Aug)
2 catalog shows
2 new team members
Thanks to NC and NDA, this was also my calmest month ever in two years of doing Pampered Chef. :angel:

I moved last weekend, so I'm starting anew in October. I have a business expo today and my SIL is doing a show later this month. My stomach is somewhat in knots, but I'm trying to just move past that. :rolleyes:

Congrats to everyone...especially Lacy, with your highest month ever! That rocks!

Wow and you did this all in the midst of moving! That's awesome congrats!!

Wow! Congrats to everyone for all your hard work! What started out as having 6-8 shows on the books for September, totally bombed out, and I had my lowest month ever, not even hitting the $300 mark. I submitted 1 show, and am submitting another $300 show today. I had 3 catty show hosts that I have not been able to reach.

October is a whole new month, and I currently have 6-7 cookings shows plus a Fundraiser cooking show on the books, with a couple more dates to fill in! I also have 4 shows and a booth for November, with at least 6 dates to fill in still. (6 of these shows were booked from a booth I had this past Saturday.)

So glad to "see" everyone. I was wondering how everyone was doing and was going to send some PM's, but now I know everyone was very busy!!!!!!

Thanks Kris....and way to go for you! That's wonderful!

That's right Brenda, it's a new month now...just keep at it!

I have added another cooking show and a catalog show for November! (that makes 5 cooking, and 1 catty show). I still have a couple spots to fill in for October.

Bren706 said:
I have added another cooking show and a catalog show for November! (that makes 5 cooking, and 1 catty show). I still have a couple spots to fill in for October.

WAHOO! Way to go.

I decided the other day I decided to do my host sell athon for November again. Last year I did it and had my highest month ever. I gave away the 10" SS saute pan.

I think this time I am going to do a catalog show sell athon and a live show sell athon. I have decided what would be my carrot, but I have to beat last year. I had 7 shows and had $7400 in sales.

Hope everyone is have a great Monday!

pamperedalf said:
I decided the other day I decided to do my host sell athon for November again. Last year I did it and had my highest month ever. I gave away the 10" SS saute pan.

I think this time I am going to do a catalog show sell athon and a live show sell athon.

Hmmmm, can you refresh my memory on this idea? :angel:

Refresh me too Amanda!

I think I'm going to do the 1K mystery host catalog show again. In June it ended up a 2K show, so I'd obviously be more than thrilled with the same results.

Last year I rewarded my highest selling host w/ a 10" SS pan. She had a $2004 show on Nov. 1st. I added her as a cohost on my holiday party and had it sent to her door. She got special kudos on my website/ newsletter.Now I want to do it for this November, but I haven't decided what to reward my host w/ & I want to add a seperate sell athon for my catalog hosts. I want 5 catalog shows and a minimum of 10 live shows.

OK, AManda, try that again. I don't get it :(
Ass kickin you are and I need the boost for MEXICO :)

Teach me , oh smart one!

Oh please teach me as well! I have only 1 live show booked for this month and the 1 I had booked for next month just called and told me a baby shower for a mutual friend came up that day and she needs to reschedule. :( I have been so bummed tonight.

Oh and my only catalog show called me and said "Nobody is buying, they don't have any money." How do I get beyond my circle of family and friends to get more business???

Do you have any opportunities to do a booth at a fair or something? That's a great way to get new contacts. Ask for referrals too; it's not just who YOU know, but who your friends know!

Hey Amanda, did you have some stipulations on who could win? That's a sweet prize!

Basically I rewarded my highest show w/ the saute pan. Whoever had the highest show won. I would send a weekly email saying what the highest show was at that time, if they wanted to collect more orders to increase their show total, they could & turn it in as a seperate show if we had already closed it.For example Susie hosted a show on the 3rd & we closed at $743. In week 2 debbie hosted a show & we closed at $1101. Susie now has the option to collect more orders to try and beat Debbie. The orders she would add we would turn in as a catalog show, hence more free product and more sales for me.I hope that made sense. If not get me to try again.Hi Cheryl, hope you are doing well. Can't wait to see you in Jan @ leadership.

<h2>1. What is the "Who Wants to Join Me for a Booking Challenge?"</h2><p>The "Who Wants to Join Me for a Booking Challenge" is a program where Pampered Chef consultants aim to book as many shows as possible within a specific time frame, usually 30 days. It is a great way to jumpstart your business and increase your sales and bookings.</p><h2>2. Where did the idea for this booking challenge come from?</h2><p>The idea for this booking challenge originated from Don Funt, a successful Pampered Chef consultant. He shared his strategy of doing 20 shows in 30 days to jumpstart his business and it has been adopted by many consultants with great success.</p><h2>3. Is it mandatory to do 20 shows in 30 days for the booking challenge?</h2><p>No, the number of shows you aim to book is up to you. The main goal of the booking challenge is to increase your bookings and jumpstart your business. You can set your own target number of shows that you feel comfortable with.</p><h2>4. How can joining the booking challenge help me achieve my business goals?</h2><p>The booking challenge can help you achieve your business goals by providing a sense of accountability and motivation. By joining with other consultants and setting a target number of shows, you are more likely to stay committed and focused on achieving your goals. It can also help increase your bookings and sales, which can ultimately lead to achieving higher ranks and promotions in your business.</p><h2>5. Can I participate in the booking challenge if I am a new consultant or have a busy schedule?</h2><p>Yes, the booking challenge is open to all consultants, regardless of their experience level or schedule. You can set your own target number of shows and work at your own pace. The important thing is to stay committed and motivated to reach your goals.</p>

1. What is the "Who Wants to Join Me for a Booking Challenge?"

The "Who Wants to Join Me for a Booking Challenge" is a program where Pampered Chef consultants aim to book as many shows as possible within a specific time frame, usually 30 days. It is a great way to jumpstart your business and increase your sales and bookings.

2. Where did the idea for this booking challenge come from?

The idea for this booking challenge originated from Don Funt, a successful Pampered Chef consultant. He shared his strategy of doing 20 shows in 30 days to jumpstart his business and it has been adopted by many consultants with great success.

3. Is it mandatory to do 20 shows in 30 days for the booking challenge?

No, the number of shows you aim to book is up to you. The main goal of the booking challenge is to increase your bookings and jumpstart your business. You can set your own target number of shows that you feel comfortable with.

4. How can joining the booking challenge help me achieve my business goals?

The booking challenge can help you achieve your business goals by providing a sense of accountability and motivation. By joining with other consultants and setting a target number of shows, you are more likely to stay committed and focused on achieving your goals. It can also help increase your bookings and sales, which can ultimately lead to achieving higher ranks and promotions in your business.

5. Can I participate in the booking challenge if I am a new consultant or have a busy schedule?

Yes, the booking challenge is open to all consultants, regardless of their experience level or schedule. You can set your own target number of shows and work at your own pace. The important thing is to stay committed and motivated to reach your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaggieChef13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
vsweet01
  • melissa3026
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kdangel518