• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Wants to Join Me for a Booking Challange??

In summary, a group of friends are discussing their plans to jumpstart their businesses and achieve the rank of Director. They are inspired by another consultant who is doing 20 shows in 30 days, and are setting their own goals for the upcoming months. They plan to hold each other accountable and support each other in reaching their goals. One consultant is also discussing her financial goals and her husband's support. Another consultant is interested in doing a 24 shows in 24 hours challenge. They exchange emails to keep in touch and support each other.
Can someone tell me about Calling Post? Not sure how it works. I'm having an open house on Sept. 6. I've invited about 200. I really don't want to call every one of them personally. My business is really slow right now and I'm hoping this open house will help things pick up. I'm getting very discouraged.

Lisa Meehan

LisaMeehan said:
Can someone tell me about Calling Post? Not sure how it works. I'm having an open house on Sept. 6. I've invited about 200. I really don't want to call every one of them personally. My business is really slow right now and I'm hoping this open house will help things pick up. I'm getting very discouraged.

Lisa Meehan

I never thought about that! What a great idea! I'll never get a chance to call all my 150....I may have to look into that too!!

Post calls is awesome. I use it for most of my shows, open houses. I just sent one out today to remind my perfered customers about my fundraiser tomorrow.You call post calls record a message a then send it out to the group I select and then select the time you want to call like 10AM-11AM. Then you can log on and see who answered the phone/machine/busy. I have a referal letter I can email you, it's cheaper for direct sales. They are really great if you have any questions.

I haven't had much success adding to my September show schedule since my last post, but wanted to post to keep myself accountable. I really haven't been on the phone as much as I need to. ( I am attempting the calls, but give up after only 3-4 answering machines, and maybe 1-2 contacts, and not being able to reach any of those that said to call them over the summer).

I did have a show tonight, but only have 2 potential catty shows for Oct/Nov, and a possible cooking show for MARCH!!! (the host and guests work at Polo Ralph Lauren, and it is the beginning of their busy season).

I do have 1 potential catty host that I am waiting to hear back from (she was originally scheduled for an August cooking show, but had to postpone.). I plan on making calls tomorrow.

Good for you for staying accountable Brenda :)

It's the work you have to do. You already know why you are not getting the results. Flip it around and focus on doing the calls make it a game, give yourself a treat, anything!
When you do the work, you will get the results!!
:)

I think I may break down & try post calls for my open house on Tues. I won't have much time to make reminder calls between now-then; shows today & tomorrow, PTO meeting on Monday.

I haven't added any more for Sept--yet--my cousin is checking on dates....I'm determined to get at least 4 more.

pamperedalf said:
I have a referal letter I can email you, it's cheaper for direct sales. They are really great if you have any questions.

Amanda,

It would be great if you could email your referral letter to me. Thanks.

Lisa

Wow, just got home from my MIL's party today....she's over 1k!:thumbup: And this party was just planned in the last week! One lady bought 2 of the dinnerware sets, plus a bunch more SA. She had been looking for dinnerware but hadn't found the right one yet...but our colors match hers perfectly. What a great start to my weekend:)

lacychef said:
Wow, just got home from my MIL's party today....she's over 1k!:thumbup: And this party was just planned in the last week! One lady bought 2 of the dinnerware sets, plus a bunch more SA. She had been looking for dinnerware but hadn't found the right one yet...but our colors match hers perfectly. What a great start to my weekend:)

Good for you, Lacy!! That's awesome! :) Gotta love those kinds of customers! :)

Congratulations Lacy!!!! I think the last minute shows are sometimes the best. Lot's of 'in the bag' points for you!

Just posting an update: 11 cooking shows scheduled and five catalog shows.
Only 10 have been Host Coached though, so I won't feel comfortable they're going to hold until then. Four more shows to schedule!
(Amanda, thank you again for starting this thread! We've been hit with a major unplanned expense, so the timing is a lifesaver!)

Jackie,

It's time for some good old fashioned hard work! I see you have done 56 shows. Call all of those past hosts and if you can, call their guests too. There are great CD's on cusotmer care, get those from paperwork supply. There are good word choices on those CD's too. Don't give up. Take teleclasses and the online training courses. Learn as much as you can from these resources and you can soar!
Deb

LisaMeehan said:
Amanda,

It would be great if you could email your referral letter to me. Thanks.

Lisa

Lisa I just sent this to you!

Lacy I sent you one, not sure if you had one or not yet. This lady is awesome.

On a side not and I don't know why I didn't tell you guys this before. I have always had a hard time w/ people RSVPing until I started telling them if they RSVP'd they would be entered into a drawing for a new product. I had so many people RSVP and came to the show, it was a huge success. In Feb. I gave away the green bar board combo.

pamperedalf said:
On a side not and I don't know why I didn't tell you guys this before. I have always had a hard time w/ people RSVPing until I started telling them if they RSVP'd they would be entered into a drawing for a new product. I had so many people RSVP and came to the show, it was a huge success. In Feb. I gave away the green bar board combo.
That is a really good idea! :thumbup: Thanks for sharing!

That is a good idea Amanda; even just giving away a SB would probably motivate them to rsvp.
Got a show today; I'm planning on bookings....though I'd really like this host to sign, so they'd go to her...

pamperedalf said:
I have always had a hard time w/ people RSVPing until I started telling them if they RSVP'd they would be entered into a drawing for a new product. I had so many people RSVP and came to the show, it was a huge success. In Feb. I gave away the green bar board combo.

love this idea, thanks!

Got a couple Oct bookings yesterday....but the host is really thinking about the opp:thumbup:

Woo Hoo, Lacy! Good job! :)

lacychef said:
Got a couple Oct bookings yesterday....but the host is really thinking about the opp:thumbup:

Way to go Lacy!

Thanks girls!
I'm excited for my open house tonight; I've got 16 coming so far!Anyone get more bookings for Sept?

lacychef said:
Thanks girls!
I'm excited for my open house tonight; I've got 16 coming so far!

Anyone get more bookings for Sept?

Wow Lacy, you go girl.

I am checking in, I have not done much. There are days where I am getting things done, and there are days that I could just cry all day. Today my head hurts.

Keep up the good work. I will report back soon.

I wish I could fly out there and give you a great big hug....followed by a pint of ice cream (your flavor of choice) and lots of chocolate.

Just keep taking it one day at a time. We're here for you.:love:

I'm just reading this thread now .. THANK YOU all for motivating me ... I am in desparate need of Sept/Oct bookings, so will get off my butt and on the phone today. Thank you all! Wish me luck....

Hang in there Amanda:)

Got another booking for Sept last night at my open house. I ended up with 27 that came:D I was on cloud nine!

legacypc46 said:
I wish I could fly out there and give you a great big hug....followed by a pint of ice cream (your flavor of choice) and lots of chocolate.

Just keep taking it one day at a time. We're here for you.:love:

Kris, thank you!

lacychef said:
Hang in there Amanda:)

Got another booking for Sept last night at my open house. I ended up with 27 that came:D I was on cloud nine!

Wahoo, sounds like you had great success. Thank you too.

I went to the dr yesterday, so we are cleared to try again in a month.

pamperedalf said:
Kris, thank you!

Wahoo, sounds like you had great success. Thank you too.

I went to the dr yesterday, so we are cleared to try again in a month.

That is good news! I can't wait to see your mood change from sad:)

Good for you Amanda! Don't put pressure on yourself. It will happen when it's ready. You are in my thoughts everyday.

Lacy Good for you! A$$ Kickin' party I bet. How did you do?
Sales?
Recruit Leads?
You said 1 booking!

I am very happy with how September and October are looking.
15 Live shows, 1 catalog and a humungo Fundraiser for September.
6 Live shows so far for October and some follow ups to do :)
I am trying to reign in a few more recruits for the incentive. I think that it all falls along a good time for them, more so than an incentive.
Thanks guys for keeping us motivated and accountable!

Okay, I am still not getting on that phone and making as many calls as I should. I need to kick it into gear and get with the program.

I have had another September cancellation, and have not added any new ones to my calendar.

Cheryl and Kris, thank you for posting here as well. when I see how many shows you have in place on your calendar (which are as many as I want on my calendar) it reminds me that I can be there too, I just need to stop making excuses (such as my children being noisy) and make NUMEROUS phone calls, and I could have that same calendar. In fact, my goal for first thing in the morning (I am about dead now) will be to get my phone list together for the next 2 days (with at least 50 or more numbers on it, and not just 10).

Amanda, big (((hugs)))) to you! I have tears in my eyes right now for you. Like Kris said, take one day at a time, and we will all be rooting for you in a month or so.

Okay, I hope to come back here tomorrow and post some good news about September bookings!

You can do it Brenda!

Thanks Cheryl:) I ended up with about $500 in sales; some didn't order because they're waiting for upcoming parties in the next few weeks. I was just stoked that that many came!
Sounds like you have an awesome Sept coming up:thumbup:

Yep Lacy, I am wicked excited :)
For personal reasons I really need to keep the momentum going. So this is truly a blessing.
BRENDA!!!
Where's the update!
I want to know you are kickin' but :)

Good job on the open house, Lacy! That's great.

Had mine last night and 8 people came. I did get on the phone to about 50...was hoping to get all 150 that I invited, but didn't happen. That's okay. It was still a good night and I got 2 bookings, one of which is a recruit lead of mine, so I'll be able to get her excited about starting her own biz when I'm host coaching her! Also got a possible fundraiser.

Not sure on sales yet, but I think I may have enough for an August show and a September show....will add it up tonight.

Got another Sept show today:thumbup: Hopefully I'll talk to my 2 cousins this weekend that are checking dates.

Bit the bullet and made calls this morning. Called one OOB, several emails that bounced back and 2 leads from steak & Shake. Got 2 new emails and 2 possible shows from the leads that they will call me back next week. Talked to 6 people-not bad for a Saturday-holiday weekend.

Ann R.

Last week's host told me that one of her outside orders wants to hold a show. Let's hope it is for September (waiting for the orders that has the phone # on it so I can call). No bookings from my show today. I am hoping to get on the phone this evening.

OK everyone....September is here! Are we ready to build a FABULOUS FALL?!
I'm set with 8 cooking & 2 catalog. I do have room for a couple more, and am thrilled with what I have. I don't know if I've ever actually done 8 in a month, even though it's been a goal. I'm very confident that they will all hold too!

Everyone must be out there rocking out their hostess coaching;)

Wow Lacy! Good job! Right now, I have 3 shows for September and 3 for October. Gotta get on the phone to get at least 5 more for each of those months.

You can do it Marie:)

How's everyone doing?:)

I'm sorry to report, not so great. I did 2 PABs and got ZERO orders, bookings, etc. I just got an email from my only show this month telling me she's going to have to reschedule AGAIN for October but she'll let me know when. I have a couple of booths in the next 2 weeks, so that may produce something. I did get a couple calls for orders (enough to put together my own show) from some catalogs I passed out, so that was nice. I haven't had the motivation to get on the phone cuz I'm so tired of being ignored or told no. And, to top it off, one of my recruits told me she was tired of spending money on booths and not getting any results, so she's going to be quitting. There goes my FD status. I am just majorly bummed and don't know how to shake this slump.

Hi Ladies,

I totally dropped the ball & I apologize. I am still @ 4 L and my catty show fell through. I have a fair this weekend so we will see what will happen.

You guys can do this, we all can do it.

Lacy you are awesome, congrats on your new gal. Wahoo!!!! :D

I've been doing great this week with calls. When I spend that half-hour to an hour in my office, I actually feel good after I'm done and don't feel so guilty. I haven't gotten any more dates on the books yet, but I do have a couple people interested in booking shows for the fall, so we'll see how it goes. As long as I keep getting on that phone, somethin' gotta give!! :)

Thanks Amanda, I was actually just going to email you:)

I have been terrible the past week & half at doing calls; I've got to get on the phone & start getting my Oct-Nov where it needs to be.

I have added 2 shows to my September calendar since my last post, but it still only brings the total to 6 shows. One of my cancellations is collecting a few orders. I just talked to her today, and it may not be enough for a show. (but she plans on holding a cooking show later on in the fall). I have also added a November show to my calendar.

Marie keep going on the calls, remember we don't see results for 60-90 days.Brenda, wahoo I am so happy for you. Keep up the good work!

lacychef said:
Thanks Amanda, I was actually just going to email you:)

I have been terrible the past week & half at doing calls; I've got to get on the phone & start getting my Oct-Nov where it needs to be.

Thank you for thinking of me, you are a doll. Now get on that phone!

pamperedalf said:
Thank you for thinking of me, you are a doll. Now get on that phone!

Ha, thanks for that!

Attention! There is FINALLY good news!

I have been collecting little orders here and there for my own Sept shows so I can get my cookware at 60% off and at least I am turning in something!. BUT, I did a booth today and got one cooking show, a possible, and 2 possible catalog shows. Plus a couple orders and a BUTTLOAD of contacts (wait, can I say buttload?:blushing:)

PLUS: I have a booth at a fair tomorrow too! Maybe, juuuuust maybe, things are starting to look up! :D:D:D:D

excellent Jackie!
Keep it up :)

That's great Jackie---new leads are always good!

<h2>1. What is the "Who Wants to Join Me for a Booking Challenge?"</h2><p>The "Who Wants to Join Me for a Booking Challenge" is a program where Pampered Chef consultants aim to book as many shows as possible within a specific time frame, usually 30 days. It is a great way to jumpstart your business and increase your sales and bookings.</p><h2>2. Where did the idea for this booking challenge come from?</h2><p>The idea for this booking challenge originated from Don Funt, a successful Pampered Chef consultant. He shared his strategy of doing 20 shows in 30 days to jumpstart his business and it has been adopted by many consultants with great success.</p><h2>3. Is it mandatory to do 20 shows in 30 days for the booking challenge?</h2><p>No, the number of shows you aim to book is up to you. The main goal of the booking challenge is to increase your bookings and jumpstart your business. You can set your own target number of shows that you feel comfortable with.</p><h2>4. How can joining the booking challenge help me achieve my business goals?</h2><p>The booking challenge can help you achieve your business goals by providing a sense of accountability and motivation. By joining with other consultants and setting a target number of shows, you are more likely to stay committed and focused on achieving your goals. It can also help increase your bookings and sales, which can ultimately lead to achieving higher ranks and promotions in your business.</p><h2>5. Can I participate in the booking challenge if I am a new consultant or have a busy schedule?</h2><p>Yes, the booking challenge is open to all consultants, regardless of their experience level or schedule. You can set your own target number of shows and work at your own pace. The important thing is to stay committed and motivated to reach your goals.</p>

1. What is the "Who Wants to Join Me for a Booking Challenge?"

The "Who Wants to Join Me for a Booking Challenge" is a program where Pampered Chef consultants aim to book as many shows as possible within a specific time frame, usually 30 days. It is a great way to jumpstart your business and increase your sales and bookings.

2. Where did the idea for this booking challenge come from?

The idea for this booking challenge originated from Don Funt, a successful Pampered Chef consultant. He shared his strategy of doing 20 shows in 30 days to jumpstart his business and it has been adopted by many consultants with great success.

3. Is it mandatory to do 20 shows in 30 days for the booking challenge?

No, the number of shows you aim to book is up to you. The main goal of the booking challenge is to increase your bookings and jumpstart your business. You can set your own target number of shows that you feel comfortable with.

4. How can joining the booking challenge help me achieve my business goals?

The booking challenge can help you achieve your business goals by providing a sense of accountability and motivation. By joining with other consultants and setting a target number of shows, you are more likely to stay committed and focused on achieving your goals. It can also help increase your bookings and sales, which can ultimately lead to achieving higher ranks and promotions in your business.

5. Can I participate in the booking challenge if I am a new consultant or have a busy schedule?

Yes, the booking challenge is open to all consultants, regardless of their experience level or schedule. You can set your own target number of shows and work at your own pace. The important thing is to stay committed and motivated to reach your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaggieChef13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
vsweet01
  • melissa3026
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kdangel518