• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can joining a referral club help me get more bookings at lunch?

In summary, to get more bookings at lunch, offering a special promotion or discount for lunchtime events and partnering with local businesses can be effective. Creative ways to promote lunchtime bookings include hosting themed parties and utilizing social media and email marketing. To make the booking process more convenient, provide online booking options and pre-made event packages. Tips for hosting a successful lunchtime event include planning ahead, choosing a convenient location, and engaging with guests. Incentivizing guests to book their own events can be done through hostess rewards, limited time discounts, and raffles or giveaways.
AlowayFamily
Gold Member
I have to share with you all a program I just joined that is having a MAJOR impact on my business!

I was a visitor at a Gold Star Referral Club lunch and got 4 referrals at the first meeting! I did some research on the club and decided to join. I have been to 3 meetings with the group and 7 people are interested in shows, 2 of which have booked shows in March! Of the interested 7, one of them wants the cookware and another needs a new consultant for her network of friends.

This is a great way to network and get your name out there! It is an investment in your business, but my husband and I discussed it and decided it was worth it to help get my business to the next level. You can check out their website at https://www.goldstarreferralclubs.com/index.asp?

There are so many ways to use this referral system, and the biggest advantage I have is there are no other Pampered Chef consultants in the system in my entire area! I can "cross-club" to any other meeting and get referrals from the other clubs as well.

You may want to be sure that this is okay with HO. If they put anything on their website with your name or website, it is not... Check out the P&P on advertising.

My website is not listed, I completed my own profile and did not list my website. The referrals are not funneled through a website, they are live contacts with names and phone numbers.

1. How can I get more bookings at lunch?

One of the most effective ways to get more bookings at lunch is to offer a special promotion or discount specifically for lunchtime events. This could be a free product for the host or a discount on the total order. You can also partner with local businesses or offices to offer a lunchtime Pampered Chef demonstration and take bookings during the event.

2. What are some creative ways to promote lunchtime bookings?

Some creative ways to promote lunchtime bookings include hosting a lunchtime themed party, such as a salad or sandwich making party, and encouraging guests to book their own lunchtime events. You can also offer personalized lunch boxes or insulated bags as a special booking incentive. Utilizing social media and email marketing to target working professionals during their lunch breaks can also be an effective strategy.

3. How can I make the lunchtime booking process more convenient for customers?

One way to make the lunchtime booking process more convenient for customers is to offer online booking options. This allows them to easily schedule a lunchtime event without having to make a phone call or send an email. You can also provide pre-made lunchtime event packages with all the necessary materials and instructions for a hassle-free experience.

4. What are some tips for hosting a successful lunchtime event?

To host a successful lunchtime event, it's important to plan ahead and choose a convenient location for your guests. Make sure to have all necessary materials and products ready to go before the event starts. Consider offering a light and healthy menu to cater to those who may be watching their diet. Also, be sure to engage with your guests and make the event fun and interactive.

5. How can I incentivize guests to book their own lunchtime events?

Incentivizing guests to book their own lunchtime events can be done by offering a hostess reward program where they can earn free or discounted products based on the number of bookings they make. You can also offer a limited time discount for guests who book their own lunchtime events during the demonstration. Another idea is to have a raffle or giveaway for those who book a lunchtime event at the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MaggieChef13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
vsweet01
Replies