• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Lives Near the Slidell, La Fall Launch?

In summary, the Slidell, LA Fall Launch is located in the city of Slidell, Louisiana and the closest residents are likely to be from Slidell. The location can be found using a search engine or map application and the demographics of attendees may vary. The distance between the closest residents and the launch site will vary, but most residents in Slidell should be within a few miles. Popular neighborhoods and communities near the launch site include Slidell City Center, Old Town Slidell, and those along Lake Pontchartrain.
Sheila
Gold Member
We have a new consultant on the team who's thinking about coming in from Pensacola area for this event. It's a 3.5 hour drive one way, so she'll probably need to come in the night before & then drive home after the event. But she's so new she can't afford a hotel. Anyone willing to let her crash at your place the night before?

I'm about 20 minutes from the Slidell fall launch and my National Exec lives in Slidell. I can get you her contact info and see if she or someone she knows can help her out!

Hi Sheila,

I spoke to my husband about your new consultant spending the night in Slidell with us. He said that is fine. We would love to have her. If you can email me at [email protected] with her information I will contact her.

She's a "cousin" in our little PC family tree, so I can't see her info. I sent her a message on Facebook for her to send me her e-mail & phone #. I'll e-mail you when she responds. Thanks Judy! :D

Hi there! I completely understand the financial constraints of being a new consultant and wanting to attend this event. I would be more than happy to offer my place for your colleague to stay the night before. I live about an hour away from the event location, so it would be a shorter drive for her the next day. Please let me know if this works for her and we can coordinate further details. Looking forward to meeting your team member at the event!

1. Who is living near the Slidell, LA Fall Launch?

The Slidell, LA Fall Launch is located in the city of Slidell, Louisiana, so the people living closest to it would be residents of Slidell. However, people from neighboring cities or towns may also attend the event.

2. How can I find out who lives near the Slidell, LA Fall Launch?

You can find out who lives near the Slidell, LA Fall Launch by using a search engine or map application such as Google Maps. Simply enter the location of the launch and zoom in to see the surrounding area and potential residents.

3. Are there any specific demographics of the people living near the Slidell, LA Fall Launch?

The demographics of the people living near the Slidell, LA Fall Launch will vary as it is a public event open to all. However, based on the location, the majority of residents are likely to be from the Southern United States and may have a mix of different ethnicities and ages.

4. What is the distance between the closest residents and the Slidell, LA Fall Launch?

The distance between the closest residents and the Slidell, LA Fall Launch will vary depending on the specific location of the launch. However, most residents in Slidell should be within a few miles of the event.

5. Are there any popular neighborhoods or communities near the Slidell, LA Fall Launch?

Some popular neighborhoods or communities near the Slidell, LA Fall Launch include Slidell City Center, Old Town Slidell, and the neighborhoods along Lake Pontchartrain. However, there may also be smaller, lesser-known communities that are close to the launch site.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
angel7581
  • kreaser
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjeanine