• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Earned the Patriotic Tablecloth?

I'm so excited !!!Kristi, Shawnna, and MichelleYou are SO lucky that you have so many more products to sell to increase your earnings and support cancer!!!!!!!
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I was just curious who earned the tablecloth! I can't believe i earned it though! I had a kitchen show the first week in May and I happened to collect $150 in additional orders to turn in as a show! I got lucky, who else got it? :D

Kristi

Last edited:
I got it thanks to the two fundraiser shows I did (although I'm submitting another kitchen show tonight), so I'm anxious to get it. I wonder if they'll ship it starting tomorrow??? And I LOVE the new apron to match it. It's so SOFT! Much softer than past aprons. :)

Me too!I earned it as well. I had a get to know your neighbors party at my house on April 30th, but it was not large enough to qualify as a show so I hosted a 72-hour sale and had HUGE success with that. I can't wait to get it. It will look so nice at my June shows. I haven't started wearing the Apron yet because I am still in my HWC apron for May.

:( I didnt; i tried so hard and today am still 30 dollars short! But next month i want to host my own show to get it!
Sanne

You can DO IT!!First off - Sanne YOU CAN DO IT!! Get on your phone and get $30 in orders....you can I know you can!!

Second - I did get the tablecloth, BARELY! I cannot wait to get it!

Keep trying! You're only $30 away!Yes, you can do it! I e-mailed all of my family and friends and let them know of the HWC products that are available for May ONLY!! I sold 2 whisks, 2 towels, 1 can strainer and 1 set of clips! I told them that I would add it to my hosts order or you could have one family member put all the stuff in their name and then split the s/h. Don't give up! You really can do it! :p

Kristi

Last edited:
Chef Kearns said:
I earned it as well. I had a get to know your neighbors party at my house on April 30th, but it was not large enough to qualify as a show so I hosted a 72-hour sale and had HUGE success with that. I can't wait to get it. It will look so nice at my June shows. I haven't started wearing the Apron yet because I am still in my HWC apron for May.

I'd like to hear about your sale- what did you offer and how did you run it?

How do you get the tablecloth?I'm new to pc. How do you qualify for the tablecloth? Do you need to submit 2 order by tonight, or do you need a specific $ amount?

ashkay said:
I'm new to pc. How do you qualify for the tablecloth? Do you need to submit 2 order by tonight, or do you need a specific $ amount?
The incentive was 2 qualified shows held and submitted by tonight (May 16th).

I did it too! :D

Lucky Americans!!!In Canada, we only have the HWC magnets and the Microfibre towel!!

You are SO lucky that you have so many more products to sell to increase your earnings and support cancer!!!!!!!

Lucky lucky!!!

Michelle

I got it! Yay!

=)

Me Too!I held a HWC fund-raiser open house at my house on a Friday night and a Saturday morning. It wasn't as successful as I had hoped it would be, but it was enough to submit to shows that were both over $150.

I got mine too!!But just barely. I did my own catalog show (just over $150). I was sweating it though because I had two catalog shows due to close last Friday. One did not collect the first order :rolleyes: despite host coaching and the other wanted an extention until next Friday. I explained to her that I was working on a promotion and the deadline was yesterday. She understood so I extended her show until yesterday. WHEW! I missed the mid-season products by less than $300. At least I got something! :)

I earned the tablecloth!! yes, I worked hard and got those 2 shows in by the deadline. Didn't think I was going to make it. Both shows were small - one was a HWC fundraiser, but small is better than nothing. I am excited to get the tablecloth. I didn't earn the apron.

Shawnna

I earned it!!! Did one fundraiser a catalog show and a kitchen show!!!

I earned it, too! I'm in SS1 and I had two shows the first weekend of May and one on the 15th so far. This is the first 'extra' I've earned, can't wait to get it!

Hey thanks for all the encouragement; still no luck but i did end up getting enough orders to submit a show in my name which is awesome cuz i get the mini muffin pan for free and i get the help whip cancer pitcher! So I am still excited. Still working on getting outside orders and shows.

Boo HooI didn't earn it :( I have 8 shows this month, but most of them are this week! I had one the 1st, and one on the 15th- so if that second one had closed right away, I could possibly have earned it, but the host still had a few people she was waiting on. So that's okay. This week I have shows Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday! Then another one next Thursday.

I do have the apron and like how soft it is, too. Sure would have looked nice with that tablecloth! Oh well.

I did itI earned the tablecloth and I'm real excited to get it. This is my SS1 so I was really glad to earn it! 30.00 isn't that much, you can do it! ;)

I got it!!I am so excited. I, too, held my own catalog show, just over $150, so that I would have the 2 shows to get the tablecloth. I tried to submit my shows on Sunday evening, and they didn't seem to be going through. I was completely stressed. I planned to wait, and work on them last night, but I received 2 phone calls yesterday stating that the shows HAD gone through, and there was duplicates. I also earned to apron. I will begin wearing it June 1st. ;)

me too!I also got it!!! I'm in SSM1 and also have earned my extra product already this month! I'm so excited!!!

To NoraDawnI have tried submitting my 72 hours sale at a different thread and it would not attach. I will email you with it if that is okay.

Chef Kearns~ Can I get a copy of the 72 hour sale as well?

Thanks~!
Kristi

72-hour sale ?Chef Kearns,

I was also interested in the 72 hour sale! Please e-mail it to me at [email protected]

Thank you, Lori

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay, my tablecloth came today! I haven't unwrapped it, but it looks so cool. Did anyone else actually receive theirs yet? I'm just about 45 minutes from the home office, so that's a huge advantage because things get shipped here so quickly. :)

:(We don't get special HWC aprons or patriotic aprons and tablecloths (obviously) in Canada! I would LOVE a different tablecloth other than the original regular PC one

Jodi

pamperedbecky said:
Yay, my tablecloth came today! I haven't unwrapped it, but it looks so cool. Did anyone else actually receive theirs yet? I'm just about 45 minutes from the home office, so that's a huge advantage because things get shipped here so quickly. :)
Got mine today in North Carolina! I'll be using it at all my shows until Labor Day!

Got it and LOVE how HUGE it is!!!

I got it mine yesterday (May 20th) and I know everybody else said this but it is HUGE!! I am so happy! I put it on my large dining table and it still hangs over each side! I LOVE PC!!

Kristi

1. Who is eligible to earn the Patriotic Tablecloth?

All Pampered Chef consultants who meet the sales requirements during the designated earning period are eligible to earn the Patriotic Tablecloth.

2. How much in sales do I need to earn the Patriotic Tablecloth?

The sales requirement for earning the Patriotic Tablecloth varies depending on the current promotion. Please refer to the current earning period for the specific sales amount needed.

3. When is the earning period for the Patriotic Tablecloth?

The earning period for the Patriotic Tablecloth is typically during the summer months, leading up to the 4th of July holiday. Please refer to the current promotion for the specific dates.

4. Can I earn more than one Patriotic Tablecloth during the earning period?

Yes, you can earn multiple Patriotic Tablecloths during the earning period as long as you meet the sales requirement each time.

5. How will I receive my earned Patriotic Tablecloth?

If you have met the sales requirement during the earning period, your Patriotic Tablecloth will automatically be shipped to you within a few weeks after the promotion has ended.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tean94
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ