• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Ship Your Gift Certificate? Get Answers Here!

In summary, you can choose to have your gift certificate shipped directly to the recipient or to your own address. The estimated delivery time is 5-7 business days and you can include a personalized message with the certificate. Shipping for gift certificates is free, but standard fees apply for other products.
niktim3
Where does this get shipped to?
Does it come seperate from the actual items???

Thanks!!!

If my memory serves me right (boy, we're asking a LOT there!!!) it goes to the recipient's address that you enter into P3 under the GS tab and it's shipped individually, not with the show.
Personally, I've started creating my own (I can customize for whatever occassion) and then I just keep a spreadsheet to record when it's purchased, for whom and when it's redeemed. I like the ability to customize it and the person redeeming it doesn't have to pay the outlandish shipping charges for redeeming it on your website.

Hi there,It depends on the specific store or website you are ordering from. Some stores may ship items separately, while others may ship everything together. It's always a good idea to check the shipping information or contact customer service to confirm how your items will be shipped. Hope this helps!

Related to Where to Ship Your Gift Certificate? Get Answers Here!

1. Can I ship my gift certificate directly to the recipient?

Yes, you can choose to have your gift certificate shipped directly to the recipient by providing their shipping address at checkout. This is a great option for sending gifts to friends and family who live far away.

2. Can I have the gift certificate shipped to my own address?

Yes, you can choose to have the gift certificate shipped to your own address. This is a convenient option if you would like to hand deliver the gift certificate or include it in a larger gift package.

3. How long will it take for the gift certificate to arrive?

The estimated delivery time for gift certificates is 5-7 business days. Please keep in mind that this is an estimate and delivery times may vary depending on the shipping address and any potential delays in the shipping process.

4. Can I include a personalized message with the gift certificate?

Yes, you can include a personalized message with your gift certificate. Simply enter your message in the designated field during checkout and we will include it with the certificate when it is shipped.

5. Do I have to pay for shipping for the gift certificate?

Shipping for gift certificates is free of charge. However, if you are purchasing other products in addition to the gift certificate, the standard shipping fees will apply for those items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • JenAZ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • pamperedpartridge