• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Is All the Wedding Registry Stuff??

In summary, to find your wedding registry on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "Registry" tab and enter your registry number or the name of the registrant in the search bar. To add items to your registry, log into your account and click on the "Add to Registry" button next to the desired items. You can also make changes to your registry by logging in and clicking on the "Registry" tab. To share your registry, click on the "Share Registry" button and choose your desired method. Your wedding registry will remain active for 12 months after your wedding date, after which it will be automatically deleted from the system.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I have an oppourtunity to put a display in a local bridal shop about the PC wedding registry. Now I know PC is not coming out with new registry catalogs until later this month, and I see the wedding brochures on the supply order. But didn't Merrill used to have like registry marketing cards, registry announcement cards, etc?

Used to is the operative phrase. If they still have anything, it's just one or 2 things.

Yes, Merrill used to have various marketing materials specifically for their wedding registry, including registry announcement cards and marketing cards. However, it seems that those materials are no longer available and have been replaced by the wedding brochures on the supply order. It's possible that the company has shifted their focus to digital marketing or other forms of advertising for their wedding registry. It might be worth reaching out to a representative at Merrill to inquire about any other marketing materials they may have available for the wedding registry.

1. Where can I find my wedding registry on the Pampered Chef website?

To find your wedding registry on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "Registry" tab located at the top of the page. Then, enter your registry number or the name of the registrant in the search bar and click "Find Registry".

2. How do I add items to my wedding registry?

To add items to your wedding registry, first log into your Pampered Chef account. Then, find the items you wish to add and click on the "Add to Registry" button located next to the "Add to Cart" button. You can also add items to your registry by scanning the barcode on the product packaging using the Pampered Chef app.

3. Can I make changes to my wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your wedding registry at any time. Simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can add or remove items, change quantities, or update your shipping and personal information.

4. How do I share my wedding registry with others?

To share your wedding registry with others, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Registry" tab. Then, click on the "Share Registry" button and choose how you would like to share your registry (via email, social media, or by copying the link). You can also provide your registry number to friends and family.

5. What happens to my wedding registry after my wedding date?

Your wedding registry will remain active for 12 months after your wedding date. After that, any remaining items on your registry will be automatically removed. However, you can still access your registry and make purchases from it during this time. After the 12 months, your registry will be deleted from our system.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkeri
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkeri
Replies
Views
buzz26
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies