• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Download Mp3 Music?

said that people download songs from Bearshare, Limewire, and iTunes. Bearshare is free and has older versions of songs. Limewire is free and can have viruses. iTunes is great for cross referencing songs and looking up different songs. There is a website called Download mp3 music, buy mp3 music - LegalSounds.com that is great for finding good deals on songs.
pampered2007
Hi! I'm curious....where does everyone go to download music for their ipods or mp3 players? My daughters both received one for Christmas but I have no ideas where to find the songs to download for them. Thanks in advance for the help!

My kids go to Bearshare to download theirs. Others use Limewire. I've heard good and bad about both (i.e. viruses etc) but we've had no problems (knock on wood!). We googled and downloaded an old version of Bearshare because the newer versions didn't have a large selection of songs available.

For the ipods, if you don't do the above, I believe you go to itunes and pay for songs there. Ours are MP3's so we just do the above.

I just use iTunes. Today I downloaded a song from Wal-Mart.

Thank you! How does Bearshare work exactly? Are the downloads free or do you get charged for them? I am always nervous about getting virus and things from downloading music or going to sites that I am not familiar with.

There are both free and fee downloads. I found with the older versions of bearshare they are all free. Our version is 2.2.9. We just googled bearshare and chose and older version like we used to have on our desktop before it crashed. The second time around we first just googled bearshare and chose the most updated version but the kids found that any of the current songs on this version were for a fee. With the older version they were not. We have AVG for protection on our computer and have never had a virus problem. Hope that helps some.

I use I-Tunes, it's great to cross reference songs with, look up different songs, etc.

A great website is Download mp3 music, buy mp3 music - LegalSounds.com. I was referred to this by my brother, because he has tried a bazillion of these types of websites and he had either gotten a virus from them or the deals weren't as good as legalsounds.

All of their songs are .09 a song, or you can get a discount by buying the whole album. Most are only .99!! I have an ipod and I just download songs from there and transfer them to my itunes to load on my ipod. It is really simple.

Plus if you refer people to them by sending them an email and they sign up by clicking on the link in you email, then you get 40 free song downloads...any songs you want!

So if anyone wants to sign up for this let me know so I can get 40 free songs..LOL and i will send ya a email with the link in it!

I have an ipod shuffle and just bought DH one too. We use itunes. With my shuffle I got an itunes gift card and had one that I had gotten with debit card points I was going to give away but kept it myself. However with itunes you can load any cds you have right onto itunes for free and load it that way. That's how I loaded my husbands. I used a bunch of his cds. Another way around spending the money on it. I know I'm also addicted to Diet Pepsi and they have the pepsi stuff points that are mostly good for mp3 downloads. I have tons of points but haven't figured out how to redeem them into itunes yet.

You can also take any existing CDs they already have and "rip" the music onto the computer, then transfer onto the MP3 player.

Not to change the subject but I am looking at either the Zune 4 or 8gb or Sandisk fuze 4 for my son.
Does anyone have experience with either one and what do you like or dislike about either??

Thanks-
Kelly

Related to Where Can I Download Mp3 Music?

What is the best website to download Mp3 music from?

The best website to download Mp3 music from is subjective, as it depends on personal preference and the specific music one is looking for. Some popular options include iTunes, Amazon Music, and Spotify.

Are there any free websites to download Mp3 music?

Yes, there are many free websites where you can download Mp3 music. However, it is important to make sure that the website is legal and not promoting piracy. Some examples of free and legal Mp3 music download sites include SoundCloud, Jamendo, and Free Music Archive.

Can I download Mp3 music directly to my phone?

Yes, you can download Mp3 music directly to your phone. Many music streaming apps, such as Spotify and Apple Music, allow users to download songs for offline listening. Additionally, you can also download Mp3 music from websites onto your phone's storage.

Is it legal to download Mp3 music?

It is only legal to download Mp3 music if it is from a legal source. Downloading music from illegal or unauthorized websites is considered piracy and is a violation of copyright laws. It is important to always make sure you are downloading music from a legal source.

How can I transfer downloaded Mp3 music to my computer?

The method for transferring downloaded Mp3 music to your computer may vary depending on the website or app you used to download the music. In general, you can connect your phone or device to your computer and transfer the files directly, or you can use a cloud storage service to transfer the files. You can also email the Mp3 files to yourself and download them onto your computer from your email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Mr. Pampered Chef
  • Melissa78