• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When We Apply for Our Debit Card

In summary, applicants can expect to get a card in the mail, and can also call HO to get their number.
Denarella
and direct deposit do we get an email as well as something in the mail? I applied last Tuesday and the Express Automated phonenumber thingy tells me my application still hasnt been processed.....

i just got mine in the mail after a week or so, i signed up for the pampered chef visa and got that first, then opened my website with that. then went shopping i'm ashamed to say. lol

ginamkiely said:
i just got mine in the mail after a week or so, i signed up for the pampered chef visa and got that first, then opened my website with that. then went shopping i'm ashamed to say. lol

Thats the whole thing...didnt want another credit card. I was hoping it wouldve been processed and I could get the number off the automated system instead of waiting for the card. Im DYING to get my website! So impatient!:yuck:

i was too thats why i got the credit card, i couldn't wait any longer for the website. lol the good news is it's 0% interest.

The credit card is NOT 0% interest forever.Dena, you will get a card in the mail (for the debit card).

I hate "in the mail"....I know, I sound like a 5 yr old but I just want my website! (Stomping my feet):D

Look at it this way---it's a holiday weekend, so you probably couldn't get it until Tuesday anyway!!

Thanks Debbie Downer!!:D (just joshing)

Not sure, but I think you can call HO and get the number.

I understand---I am having some technical issues and know that there is nothing I can do about it. Well, except maybe have one or two more watermelon martinis!

Cherry Fizz wine coolers here!;)

Got to love a holiday weekend!!!

and my son is in VA with his grandparents!:balloon:

1. How do I apply for a Pampered Chef debit card?

To apply for a Pampered Chef debit card, you can simply log in to your consultant account on our website and click on the "Debit Card" tab. From there, you can fill out the application and submit it for review. You will receive an email notification once your card has been approved and shipped to you.

2. Is there a credit check required when applying for the debit card?

No, there is no credit check required when applying for the Pampered Chef debit card. As long as you have an active consultant account and meet the eligibility requirements, you can apply for the card.

3. What are the benefits of having a Pampered Chef debit card?

The Pampered Chef debit card is a convenient and secure way to access your earnings. You can use it to make purchases online or in stores, withdraw cash from ATMs, and even pay bills. It also offers cashback rewards and exclusive discounts for Pampered Chef consultants.

4. How long does it take to receive the debit card after applying?

Once your application is approved, it typically takes 7-10 business days for the card to be shipped to you. You will receive an email notification with tracking information once your card has been shipped.

5. Are there any fees associated with the Pampered Chef debit card?

There are no monthly or annual fees for the Pampered Chef debit card. However, there may be fees for certain transactions such as ATM withdrawals or international purchases. It is important to review the terms and conditions of the card before using it to avoid any unexpected fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindseystar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • kailyon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kailyon
  • sarahsellcm