• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Debit Card for Nc?

Kristi and her friend Kristi ~ you can just bring your number (get it from P3) ~ they're fine with that. You use it if you get surprise boxes, mini catties, recipe cards, etc... Kristi and her friend Kristi are preparing for the last minute rush of the year and Kristi doesn't have her debit card. Kristi's friend Kristi gave her a consultant number to use in case she needs to purchase something from the store. Kristi called financial services and they told her that she could bring the number with her if the debit card didn't arrive in time. Kristi's new computer arrived three days before the SAT deadline and her roomie found her debit card
PampMomof3
Gold Member
The checklist tells us to bring our PC debit card but I don't really remember using it last year. Of course, it's the 11th hour and I can't find it!!

Do we really need it?

You can pay for surprise boxes with it and I think PC paperwork (mini catalogs, etc).

Glad I'm not the only one Kristi - I don't know where I put mine!!!!

I gave up. Well not really,I just can't put any more focus on it! i copied it from P3 and put it in a safe place!

Kristi ~ you can just bring your number (get it from P3) ~ they're fine with that. You use it if you get surprise boxes, mini catties, recipe cards, etc...

I have never brought it and they have looked it up. If you have it handy take it or get it from your PP/P3 program as has been suggested and put the number in a safe place but I wouldn't stress about it.

Kitchen2u said:
Kristi ~ you can just bring your number (get it from P3) ~ they're fine with that. You use it if you get surprise boxes, mini catties, recipe cards, etc...

Phew!!! Thank goodness! That little card has long been lost. I just have the # written down

BethCooks4U said:
I have never brought it and they have looked it up. If you have it handy take it or get it from your PP/P3 program as has been suggested and put the number in a safe place but I wouldn't stress about it.

I didn't have it last year either, they just look it up by consultant #. Don't stress! You'll get wrinkles :yuck:

Thanks Guys! You all made me feel so much better!

Okay, I really have to get off here, I have to be up at 3 am for my flight! :cry:

Last year one of my consultant friends that couldn't go gave me her consultant number and I bought things for her and shipped it to her house without using any of my own money.

I called financial services because my debit card had been missing for MONTHS. They said it took a while for a duplicate to get made so in the mean time, they said I could bring the number with if it didn't arrive on time, I think.

It did arrive in time ... and good thing ... because P3 was trashed with my computer meltdown 3 days before the SAT deadline!

The next day, I drove to Columbus to get my new computer ... and Roomie found my card when the desk was pulled out!

1. What is the Pampered Chef Debit Card for Nc?

The Pampered Chef Debit Card for Nc is a prepaid debit card designed specifically for consultants in North Carolina who work for Pampered Chef. It allows consultants to receive their commission payments and bonus rewards directly onto the card, providing a convenient and secure way to access their earnings.

2. How do I sign up for the Pampered Chef Debit Card for Nc?

To sign up for the Pampered Chef Debit Card for Nc, you must first be a Pampered Chef consultant located in North Carolina. You can then visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Debit Card" tab to start the sign-up process. You will need to provide your consultant ID and personal information to complete the application.

3. What are the benefits of using the Pampered Chef Debit Card for Nc?

The Pampered Chef Debit Card for Nc offers several benefits for consultants, including instant access to commission payments, no monthly fees, and the ability to use the card anywhere that accepts Mastercard. It also allows you to easily track your earnings and bonuses, and provides protection against fraud or theft.

4. How do I check my balance or view transactions on my Pampered Chef Debit Card for Nc?

You can check your balance and view transactions on your Pampered Chef Debit Card for Nc by logging into your account on the Pampered Chef website or by downloading the Money Network Mobile App. You can also call the customer service number on the back of your card for assistance.

5. Are there any fees associated with the Pampered Chef Debit Card for Nc?

There are no monthly fees associated with the Pampered Chef Debit Card for Nc. However, there may be fees for certain transactions, such as ATM withdrawals or international purchases. It is important to review the fee schedule provided with your card or on the Pampered Chef website to understand any potential fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleighsmom529
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kathytnt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenniferp417
  • erinpowers75