• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Debit Card: Conference Dilemma - Misplaced and Needing Replacement

In summary, the person is worried about whether or not their personal debit card will cause a problem when they order a new one. They say that the issue will not be solved if the personal debit card is not changed to the account number, but rather the account number will still be linked to the personal debit card.
Kathytnt
Do I need my PC Debit card at conference - I have misplaced my regular and now also my PC debit card. Of course this would happen the week before conference when I can't get a replacement before I leave.

What next??

you might just want to have the # with you. Just look it up in Pampered Partner, write it down and take it with you! You may want it for paying for supplies (paperwork supplies) from what I remember we can use our PC debit card for that!

JUST FYI: it took almost a month before I got my replacement card

I'm tellin' ya, Kathy...we need to meet up at the Hilton one night!!!

When it rains, it pours!!

When we get to conference, it'll get better!!

Don't worry if you don't have the card. You can just check off "PC Debit" on the receipt and they'll find you and charge your card. I've done it that way before.

They will take cash if you don't want to use your debit card

Will they accept PC$?

I think my hubby is going to let me use our discover card for other stuff and I just pay back out account. I still haven't found either debit card. Last trnsaction on my regular card was my visit to Walmart on June 29 so fortunately it isn't in someone else's hands

Yeah - I found My PC debit card I am cleaning my office to prepare for all the kick butt wrok I plan for post conference

Now where is my personal debit card?? Arggh-

Well I never have found my debit card but now I am worried because when I order a new one is this going to cause problem for my PC debit card or is it linked to the account number not my debit card right????

It's linked to your account, not your card - so your PC card will still work when you get your new personal card. :)Sorry this is all happening to you!

I just don't want to mess things up when I am going to conference and submitting shows and such

The issue with the personal debit card being missing won't make any difference. If you're not changing the personal ACCOUNT, you're fine. :)

What is the "Pampered Chef Debit Card"?

The "Pampered Chef Debit Card" is a prepaid debit card offered by Pampered Chef to its independent consultants. It can be used to receive commission payments and make purchases related to their Pampered Chef business.

How do I obtain a "Pampered Chef Debit Card"?

To obtain a "Pampered Chef Debit Card", you must first become an independent consultant with Pampered Chef. Once you have signed up, you can request a card through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

Can I use the "Pampered Chef Debit Card" for personal purchases?

No, the "Pampered Chef Debit Card" is intended for business-related purchases only. It cannot be used for personal purchases or to withdraw cash.

Are there any fees associated with the "Pampered Chef Debit Card"?

There are no fees to activate or use the "Pampered Chef Debit Card". However, there may be fees associated with certain transactions, such as ATM withdrawals or international purchases.

How do I check the balance of my "Pampered Chef Debit Card"?

You can check the balance of your "Pampered Chef Debit Card" by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website or by calling the customer service number on the back of your card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindseystar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • sarahsellcm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • cookinwithjen