• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Alert: Multiple Withdrawls Made on Debit Cards!!!!

In summary, if you notice multiple withdrawals on your debit card, you should contact your bank or financial institution immediately to determine if the activity is authorized or fraudulent. Consider canceling your card and getting a new one to prevent further charges. If you do not recognize the transactions or they seem unusual, report the unauthorized activity to your bank. If reported in a timely manner, you may be able to get your money back through fraud protection policies. To prevent future multiple withdrawals, keep your card information safe, be cautious when using it online, and set up alerts for unusual activity. While Pampered Chef cannot help with unauthorized withdrawals, they may assist if the activity is related to a purchase made with them.
jwpamp
FYI, just had a call from my Director. One of her guests just called and had a $40 order debited several times from her bank account.

Home Office said that it is a random problem....but just in case you get a call from a (probably irate) customer, you will need the following info:

Bank Name
Branch City
Bank Fax #
Amount of the transaction
Full Card # that they used
Expiration Date and name on card
Best Contact Number for them (they are probably going to call them)

I am just sending this out as an FYI -- it would be better to get the info and then call HO instead of calling, waiting 3 hours for them to call back and then having to call the customer and HO again......ugh!

As I said, it is random, and I wouldn't go around calling everyone who paid with a Debit Card, but if it should happen, now you know how to best handle it.

HO is going to replace the funds and cover any fees, of course.

DO NOT CALL HO and ask about this....the hold time is LONG ENOUGH!!!!

Will these include our PC debit card

:chef:

whiteyteresa said:
Will these include our PC debit card

:chef:

no, that's not really a debit card. It's just bank debit cards

POST REMOVED DUE TO SO MUCH CONTROVERSY OVER QUOTING IT. Hopefully by now you know what happened!

Last edited:

Related to Alert: Multiple Withdrawls Made on Debit Cards!!!!

1. What should I do if I notice multiple withdrawals on my debit card?

If you notice multiple withdrawals on your debit card, the first thing you should do is contact your bank or financial institution immediately. They can help you determine if the withdrawals are authorized or if there has been fraudulent activity on your account. You should also consider canceling your debit card and getting a new one to prevent further unauthorized charges.

2. How do I know if the multiple withdrawals on my debit card are fraudulent?

If you do not recognize the transactions or if they are for amounts that seem unusual, it is likely that the withdrawals are fraudulent. You should contact your bank or financial institution to report the unauthorized activity and take steps to secure your account.

3. Can I get my money back if there are unauthorized withdrawals on my debit card?

If you report the unauthorized transactions to your bank or financial institution in a timely manner, you may be able to get your money back. Many banks have fraud protection policies in place that will refund the stolen funds. However, it is important to act quickly and report the activity as soon as possible to increase your chances of getting your money back.

4. How can I prevent multiple withdrawals on my debit card in the future?

To prevent multiple withdrawals on your debit card, there are a few steps you can take. First, make sure to keep your debit card information safe and never share it with anyone. Be cautious when using your card online and only make purchases from trusted websites. You can also set up alerts on your account to notify you of any unusual activity.

5. Can Pampered chef help me with the unauthorized withdrawals on my debit card?

Pampered chef is not able to assist with unauthorized withdrawals on your debit card. We recommend contacting your bank or financial institution immediately to report the activity and take necessary steps to secure your account. However, if you made a purchase with Pampered chef and notice unauthorized withdrawals on your account, please contact us and we will do our best to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • lonet
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Jean DeVries