• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When a Host Buys the Host Specials/And Rewards, Do We Receive

In summary, the host specials, half-priced items and Free Products do not count toward our commission.
proudmama02
When a host buys the host specials/and rewards, do we receive commisson on their sales as well. Or is it just the guest sales we recieve commision off of?
Oh, by the way, July is my first SS month. I already have a lady who is going to buy the Gen. II cookware set. I am so excited!! My first show is July 6th, my mom is hosting for me. Should I turn the cookware order in with my mom's orders or should I submit the cookware as a show of it's own?

You could turn it in on your mom's show, or make your own show with outside orders and you could put it on yours, just another way to add to your SS kit for free, and Congrats! A while back one of my hosts told me that one of her outside order people's husband was trying to get his wife to order one of the sets of cookware but she wouldn't go for it. :( :p

IndecisiveThe host special, half-priced items and Free Products do not count toward our commission.

Be nice to your mom!! Add the lady's order to your mom's order. Course since you would like to submit the 2 shows in July to receive free fall products and you are trying to qualify it wouldn't be a bad idea to submist it as a show. Technically, it does qualify. I guess it is down to what you want. Are you in a hurry to qualify? Do you have other July shows lined up? Would this lady be willing to show the catalog to a few friends to see if they would like anything and then she could get some real host benefits (and maybe a future booking for you).

I am a bit indecisive on this one. Sorry! When I started typing I thought the answer was clear. Hopefully someone else can provide clarity.

ok, thanks. I think I'll just put it on my mom's show for helping me out. Little appreciation to MOM! What about the commision, do we receive commision from host's sales,and freebies, or just the guest sales?

OOPs Sorry, We must have been replying at the same time. Thanks for all your help. Have a great weekend,and best wishes chefin it!

Yes, I do have 3 other shows for July,making it 4 shows for July. I think I will give sales to my mom, I will have plenty of chances to help myself out--at least I hope. I think this biz is going to provide great opportunities for me. Keepin' my fingers crossed!

1. What are the benefits of buying the host specials and rewards as a host?

As a host, buying the host specials and rewards allows you to receive exclusive discounted products and free items. This is a great way to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products for a lower cost.

2. How do I know what products are included in the host specials and rewards?

The host specials and rewards are typically featured in our monthly specials flyer and on our website. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on the current host specials and rewards.

3. Can I use my host rewards towards the purchase of the host specials?

Yes, host rewards can be applied towards the purchase of host specials. This is a great way to maximize your savings and get even more products for a lower cost.

4. Are there any limitations on the quantity of host specials and rewards that I can purchase?

There may be limitations on the quantity of certain host specials and rewards, as they are only available while supplies last. However, you can typically purchase multiple items of the same host special or reward.

5. Can I still earn host rewards if I buy the host specials and rewards?

Yes, buying the host specials and rewards does not affect your ability to earn host rewards. You will still earn host rewards based on the total sales from your party, including the purchases of the host specials and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• khollein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • msmileyface