• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Favorite New Product?

In summary, Lisa and Jennifer are both fans of the new Spring product lineup. They love the colors and the style of the new Chillzanne pieces, the new Chilzanne piece, the new coffee cups, and the new SA stands. They also like the new microfiber towels and the new cookware. They are excited about the new cup and the new portion control tool.
jenniferlynne
Just wondering which new Spring product is your favorite? I guess if I had to pick one, it would be the saute pan. I thought I was hot stuff in the kitchen when I got my professional set, picking the skillets up and flipping the food around in them like they do on TV. The new Executive line is so sleek and awesome looking. I think I will go out and buy me a chefs hat, jacket and pants and start wearing that when I cook from now on :D I may even learn to speak French too!

Same here Jennifer. I love the handles, I think the silicone makes them so comfortable. The pieces are gorgeous! I like the towels too...and the scrapers...it must be the colors. I'm very excited about these products and can't wait to show them off!

I know, the colors are way better than last Season. My second favorite item would have to be either the new Chilzanne piece or the coffee cups. I drink a lot of coffee and my husband drinks a lot of cappacinos (that he makes at home), so those are great! Plus, when I eat soup I usually eat it out of a big mug.

I love the new colors and i love the style of the new chillzanne!! i dont drink coffee but i love to make soups so the new mugs are great. i want to order 3 sets of them!!! I think the catalogs are amazingly gorgeous. even my hubby said WOW when he saw them!! i just think they did a dynamite job on everything this season. i dont like the new SB that much though. to me it has to many repeat recipes...but JMO!!

I know it may be small but I'm so excited about the microfiber towels coming out. I have the pink HWC one and I use it to death. They are the best towels!

Oh, I can't wait to use mine!! I had gotten one of the HWC ones, but ended up letting someone have it before I got a chance to use it. They are so soft.

I love the new look of the SA stands! I have all of the others and now want to get the new ones too! My husband just laughs at me. We moved into our new house and had all this extra space in cabinets and cupboards when we moved in...that is NOT the case anymore! I am addicted! :D
Lisa
Independent Consultant

I hear that Lisa. We remodeled my kitchen last year and put in tons of cabinet space, a wonderful pantry, and cabinets with pull out drawers for shelves. I thought I was so happy to have all that storage space, but guess what...it is all full and I am thinking I need another cabinet. LOL I have all my SA pieces in my hutch - they look beautiful in there - and I still am out of room. I have also gotten rid of everything that is not PC - except for glasses, silverware, and plates. But, I use my SA squares when I have company. They look beautiful as plates setting on the table.

Oh my gosh. I have a cousin that is PC crazy. She had her kitchen cabinets remodled just to fit her stones. She has tons of PC stuff, unfortunately, very little of it has come from me. She lives about 2 hours away and uses a different consultant. Luckily, her two sisters and her Mother which are also PC crazy and live close by, get everything from me.

I'd be recruiting your cousin if I were you!!! ;)

I LOVE the new cookware! It looks awesome and the quality is second to none.
I also love the new SA stands. And I have to say that the easy read mini measuring cup is adorable! LOL!!

New piecesI love the cookware! It definitely stands out in my eyes!

I like the new oven mitt/red one--red if my fav colour!

I LOVE the new cookware! I am working on getting them ALL for FREE!! WHOOHOO!!

Oh, Measuring Cups!Okay, so those of you who know me (and some of you don't), know that I am quite a bit anal (just call me "anal Annie") and just a little bit obsessive. I have ABSOLUTELY LOVED our Easy Read Measuring cups! (Give me a call, and I'll sing you a song about them!)

I am so VERY EXCITED about the new cup coming out! Over the last few months, I have been putting into place "portion control" into our household. Well, this involves A LOT of measuring of tablespoons (i.e., salad dressing is usually two tablespoons). This little gem will make life so much easier! I plan on getting two or three for my kitchen so if I'm working on a recipe with wet and dry, I'll have them handy!

Oh, Measuring Cups!
(sung to Home on the Range)
Oh, Measuring Cups!
How I love my Measuring Cups!
No more backache, when my cookies I make!

(and my latest verse)
Oh, Measuring Cups!
So easy to count those little amounts!
How I love my Measuring Cups

Happy selling!

Nicole~
I am still laughing at your song! I just came from getting my haircut and slid off the roads cuz it has started snowing and is getting icy. I was in a bad mood and then reading your song just took it all away. Thanks for the laugh :D
Lisa
Independent Consultant
Elk River, MN

new catalogswhen can we start using the new catalogs? i'm out of the others at the moment and I have a show coming up soon. :confused:

smorgan said:
when can we start using the new catalogs? i'm out of the others at the moment and I have a show coming up soon. :confused:
We can't use the new catalogs until March 1. Contact your director and see if she has some you can buy from her. I buy them in sets of 100 and if one of my consultants needs some I sell them for what I paid - less than in they bought 25. If your director hasn't got extras maybe someone else on the team does. Ask.

nikked said:
...I'll sing you a song about them!...Oh, Measuring Cups!
(sung to Home on the Range)

Oh, Measuring Cups!
No more backache, when my cookies I make!

(and my latest verse)
Oh, Measuring Cups!
So easy to count those little amounts!

Happy selling!
I had to log back in just to let you know that I cannot get this silly song out of my head now and it's driving me insane. I've even added another verse:
Oh, Measuring Cups
No need to bend or stoop
Just glance inside to look
Oh, yes I just lu-luv my cups

Just imagine...What that song does to your guests at a show! They have to get the cups just so they can sing the song when they use them!!! It's very effective!

Happy selling!

New VerseI love it! I'm a stickler for a proper rhyme, though, so how about:

Oh, Measuring Cups
No need to stoop to cook
Just glance inside to look
Oh, yes I just lu-luv my cups

Thanks for the new verse!

Happy selling!

What's Your Favorite New Product?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I often get asked about my favorite new products. Here are the top 5 most frequently asked questions:

1. What makes this product stand out from others?

The new products from Pampered Chef are carefully designed and tested to be innovative, high-quality, and easy to use. They are also backed by our satisfaction guarantee, so you can feel confident in your purchase.

2. Is this new product versatile?

Many of our new products are versatile and can be used in multiple ways. For example, our new Quick Cooker can be used as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, and even a rice cooker.

3. How does this new product make cooking easier or more efficient?

The Pampered Chef team works hard to create products that make cooking easier and more efficient. Our new Deluxe Air Fryer is a great example - it can cook food faster and with less oil, making meal prep a breeze.

4. Can you share any tips or recipe ideas for using this new product?

Absolutely! As a consultant, I am always happy to share tips and recipe ideas for using our new products. Plus, Pampered Chef also provides a variety of recipes on our website and through our social media channels.

5. Are there any promotions or deals for this new product?

We often have promotions or deals for our new products, so be sure to check with me or our Pampered Chef website for any current offers. And don't forget to ask about our host specials and discounts for hosting a party or event!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • gilchrist_pchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • SillyChef