• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Way Do Mention Host Benefits Durning Shows?

In summary, I sell PC and I always mention the host benefits when I talk about the high priced items. I also tell people that they can get this item for free or half price when they host a show.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I have been selling PC for five months I carry the little note cards with me that are in chef success binder.... I sound so scripited sometimes.... does anyone have any suggestions.. for cross selling products and mentioning bookings......

Whenever I show a higher priced item I say that you could get this half price when you host a show. I also talk about theme shows and pass around my list of themes. This gets people thinking about what theme sounds fun "if they did ever host" and then you hook them in with the actual amounts. I think I am going to start doing the host benfits quiz at my shows though, and be able to give away more stuff!

Attachments

• HOST BENEFIT QUIZ.doc
    144 KB · Views: 428
One way I talk about host benefits is by asking if anyone has hosted a show. I ask them to tell everyone how much fun it was and how much free stuff they got! I *also* go over the order form and tell them that if they have hosted a show in the last year with PC they are eligible for a 10% discount and show them which line on the form to fill in their number. A LOT of past hosts don't realize they get this benefit, but I always remind my hosts!

Thanks I appriecate the advice!!

At the beginning of my show I have everyone turn to the yellow box on the last page and go over over the host benefits. Iwill mention in my demo if it is a high price item they could get this for free or half price. I have also mentioned that "I got this item for free when I hosted a show before I became a consulant." That's also a great place to throw in kit credit too. If I am using the host special of the month I tell them that the host can get this at 60% for doing this show. And this is a good place to work in the booking benefit.

Last edited:
That helps too......

Related to What's the Best Way Do Mention Host Benefits Durning Shows?

1. What are host benefits and how can I mention them during a show?

Host benefits are rewards that hosts can earn by hosting a Pampered Chef show. These benefits can include free products, discounts, and exclusive host-only items. During a show, you can mention host benefits by sharing the rewards that the host can earn based on the total sales from their show. You can also showcase some of the free products and exclusive items that the host can receive by hosting a show.

2. Can I mention host benefits before the show starts?

Yes, it is always a good idea to mention host benefits before the show starts. This will give the host an idea of the rewards they can earn and can motivate them to invite more guests and make the show a success. You can mention host benefits in the invitation for the show or during the booking process.

3. How can I personalize host benefits for each host?

At Pampered Chef, we understand that each host is unique and may have different preferences. That's why we offer a variety of host benefits that can be personalized for each host. During the show, you can ask the host about their preferences and tailor the host benefits accordingly. For example, if the host loves baking, you can offer them free baking products as their host benefit.

4. Can I mention host benefits multiple times during a show?

Yes, you can mention host benefits multiple times during a show. In fact, it is recommended to mention them at the beginning, middle, and end of the show. This will serve as a reminder to the guests to place their orders and help the host to earn more rewards. You can also mention specific host benefits when showcasing products that the host can receive for free or at a discount.

5. Are there any restrictions on host benefits?

There are some restrictions on host benefits, such as the minimum sales required to earn host benefits and the expiration date of the rewards. It is important to communicate these restrictions clearly to the host and their guests during the show. You can also mention any special promotions or bonuses that may be available for hosts during that time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• allisonw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies