• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Mega Show: Best Day in January?

In summary, a Mega Show is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where a consultant and a host come together to invite guests for a fun and interactive cooking experience. The best day to host a Mega Show in January is typically on a weekend, preferably a Saturday, but Sundays can also work well. It is recommended to invite at least 15-20 guests to ensure a lively and interactive event and give the host the best chance to earn free and discounted products. The host's role is to invite guests, provide a comfortable space for the event, and assist the consultant. To book a Mega Show for January, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and work together to choose a date and plan the details of the show.
winklermom
I've read that some of you have been successful at hosting a Mega Show. What days have seemed to work the best? I'm considering one during the month of January but I'm not sure what day of the week to try it. Suggestions?

Bumping it up! :D

I'm planning one for the third week of January. I think it just depends on your customer base and the weather in your area. Would day time be better? A Saturday brunch, or I haven't done it but I hear Sunday afternoon can be a great time. What show nights do you feel are stronger? I think I'm going to aim for Thursday night or Sunday afternoon depending on where I end up holding the event.

Since I live in MS, the weather isn't usually an issue and since we pastor, the "where" is already taken care of as well, with the exception of the 21st. I don't like to wait until the last weekend, so that means that the last two Saturdays are automatically out. I'm just wondering if the second would be too soon after the new year for it to be successful.

Hi there! I have definitely had success with hosting Mega Shows in the past. From my experience, weekends tend to be the most popular for hosting Mega Shows because people are more likely to have free time to attend. However, I have also had success with hosting on weeknights, particularly Thursdays and Fridays. It really depends on your target audience and their availability. My suggestion would be to poll your potential guests and see which day works best for the majority of them. Best of luck with your Mega Show in January!

1. What is a Mega Show?

A Mega Show is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where a consultant and a host come together to invite guests for a fun and interactive cooking experience. It's a great opportunity to learn new recipes, try out products, and earn free and discounted products.

2. When is the best day to host a Mega Show in January?

The best day to host a Mega Show in January is typically on a weekend when more people are available to attend. Saturdays tend to be the most popular day, but Sundays can also work well. It's important to choose a day that works best for you and your guests.

3. How many guests should I invite to my Mega Show?

We recommend inviting at least 15-20 guests to your Mega Show. This will ensure a lively and interactive event and give you the best chance to earn free and discounted products. You can always invite more guests, but keep in mind that not everyone may be able to attend.

4. What is the host's role at a Mega Show?

The host's role at a Mega Show is to invite guests, provide a comfortable and welcoming space for the event, and assist the consultant in setting up and preparing for the show. The host also has the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the sales and bookings made at the show.

5. How do I book a Mega Show for January?

To book a Mega Show for January, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in hosting. You can then work together to choose a date and plan the details of the show. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary materials and support to make your Mega Show a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies