• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu Tonight? Tuscan White Bean and Sausage Stew!

In summary, Chef made Tuscan white bean and sausage stew, chicken parmesan, garlic roasted potatoes and a salad, and Sloppy Joes and crispy crowns (like tater tots, only not as big - there's more crunchy bits in relation to the soft insides).
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight I am making Tuscan white bean and sausage stew:chef:

Haven't made this before, hope its yummy!!

I have no idea. LOL. I went through my freezer the other day to find out what we've got. I'll do something with that I'm sure. Some of it though, I have no idea what to do with it!

chicken parmesan, garlic roasted potatoes and a salad

Sloppy Joes and crispy crowns (like tater tots, only not as big - there's more crunchy bits in relation to the soft insides).

Porcupine meatballs or meatlof. Cant decide. New red potatoes and carrots from the garden.

Spicy Broccoli Frittata from the 29 Minutes Cookbook. It's a family favorite here. We'll have whole grain dinner rolls and a green salad with it.

I made 4 herb bread the other night. I still have a little left. Something with cow...don't know what yet... ;)

something with ground beef that's quick. DD has ballet tonight.

okay.... I decided to make the PC Italian Beef Hoagies from the power cooking recipes.
BTW: how come the new recipes are on US CC but not on Cdn CC?!?!?!

Pork Roast, carrots and potatoes- with carmel apple bread pudding for dessert.

Pork chops, corn and scalloped potatoes. The last few nights it's been quick dinners and then off and running. It will be nice to be home tonight and sit and relax with a good home cooked meal.

ChefBeckyD said:
Spicy Broccoli Frittata from the 29 Minutes Cookbook. It's a family favorite here. We'll have whole grain dinner rolls and a green salad with it.

Okay - scrap this. I totally changed my mind on dinner.

We are having Sweet & Sour Pork Meatballs, buttered egg noodles, and steamed broccoli.

The meatballs are a recipe from a local meat packer - using their pork meatloaf....it's a local favorite - but I don't know if others can even make it - I'd never had it until I moved to this area.

My DH put a pork roast in the slow cooker before he left for work this morning. It will be nice to have dinner ready when I get home. Too bad he won't be joining us. He doesn't get off of work until 8:00 pm. :(

We had London Broil on the grill with the Chipotle Rub, shrimp in the grill pan with the Morroccan rub and garlic oil, perogies sauteed in butter and onions (12 in skillet!) with fresh broccoli and brussel sprouts and corn for the the boys who don't like brussel sprouts! No room for dessert!

Related to What's on the Menu Tonight? Tuscan White Bean and Sausage Stew!

What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning program?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal planning program is a monthly meal planning subscription service offered by Pampered Chef. Each month, subscribers receive a new set of recipes and meal ideas, along with a shopping list and tips for easy meal prep. It's a convenient and stress-free way to plan your family's meals.

How much does the "What's for Dinner?" program cost?

The "What's for Dinner?" program is offered at a monthly subscription cost of $19.99. This includes access to all of the recipes, meal plans, and shopping lists for the entire month.

Are there options for dietary restrictions or preferences?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner?" program offers a variety of recipes to accommodate different dietary restrictions or preferences. These include vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and nut-free options. You can also customize your meal plan to exclude certain ingredients or types of dishes.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to subscribe to "What's for Dinner?"

No, the "What's for Dinner?" program is open to anyone who is interested in meal planning and cooking with Pampered Chef products. You do not need to be a consultant to subscribe and enjoy the benefits of the program.

Is there a free trial for the "What's for Dinner?" program?

Yes, there is a free trial available for the "What's for Dinner?" program. You can sign up for a 7-day free trial to test out the program and see if it's a good fit for you and your family's meal planning needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
casescafe
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
luvmytees
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies