• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? (Oct.3) Grilled Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, and Cookies?

In summary, we are having sausage and bean stew tonight, I think! It's Friday and I won't get home until later on this evening so that's the plan. If not then I just grab something from work. Cookies for dessert! DH is taking us out for supper tonight. We've got to get a few more winter clothes for the kids & I have a Children's Place $40 coupon that expires Sunday. So, we'll head there (45 mins. away) and then have supper somewhere in town. Last night was spaghetti with homemade sauce as I was making/canning tomato sauce. Tonight I go straight from work to camp and don't know the menu. I think I'm going to make the White
rennea
Gold Member
We are having sausage and bean stew tonight, I think! It's Friday and I won't get home until later on this evening so that's the plan. If not then I just grab something from work.

Cookies for dessert!

DH is taking us out for supper tonight. We've got to get a few more winter clothes for the kids & I have a Children's Place $40 coupon that expires Sunday. So, we'll head there (45 mins. away) and then have supper somewhere in town.

I'm thinking Culver's sounds really yummy... :)

I think I'm going to make the White Chicken Chili from the SB.

Anything that I do NOT have to cook hopefully!!

It's DH's car night, so I'm on my own for dinner. I'll probably make a large late lunch and let that serve for both meals. Maybe a can of soup and some crackers.

DS has karate at 4:00 then I will drop him off at home with DH and go food shopping. So while I am there I think I will get stuff for burgers. It's going to be cold here this weekend so I plan on getting stuff for comfort food dinners.

Last night was spaghetti with homemade sauce as I was making/canning tomato sauce. Tonight I go straight from work to camp and don't know the menu.

ChefBeckyD said:
I think I'm going to make the White Chicken Chili from the SB.

We met DH for lunch at Wendy's and DH and I both had chili...so now I think I'm going to make the Spinach Carbonara Pizza instead.

Trying out the ham and beans we were discussing the other day!

Friday night is fish fry out (all for those omega 3's) followed by a high school football game under the lights in Upstate NY in the fall.

Grilled Boneless Pork Chops... Ranch Mashed Potatoes... Niblets Corn & Salad

Related to What's for Dinner? (Oct.3) Grilled Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, and Cookies?

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on October 3?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on October 3 is the One-Pot Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Pasta.

2. How long does it take to prepare the featured recipe?

The One-Pot Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Pasta can be prepared in just 30 minutes.

3. Are there any dietary restrictions for the featured recipe?

The One-Pot Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Pasta is not suitable for vegetarians, but it can be made gluten-free by using gluten-free pasta and broth.

4. Can I substitute any ingredients in the featured recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken for tofu or shrimp, and the mushrooms for any other vegetables of your choice.

5. What kitchen tools do I need to make the featured recipe?

You will need a large pot, a sharp knife, a cutting board, a wooden spoon, and measuring cups and spoons to make the One-Pot Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Pasta.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
rennea
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • pamperedbybarbara