• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu Tonight? (Sept.1st)

In summary, tonight we are having grilled turkey sausage hot dogs w/ a cucumber and tomato salad. Tonight we are having Risotto with Asparagus and Pancetta...unless DH finds out the recipe is supposed to have peas- in which case I'll suffer through peas for him. It's my first time making Risotto...we are taking the family to the old warsaw for dinner. Shell Steaks on the grill - baked potatoes - grilled veggies (aspagarus, zucchini, and carrots with basil oil) Fresh tomato & Mozzella for an appy - Dessert - kids will have brownies that are baking right now - I don't eat dessert!
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight we are having grilled turkey sausage hot dogs w/ a cucumber and tomato salad.

Tonight we are having Risotto with Asparagus and Pancetta...unless DH finds out the recipe is supposed to have peas- in which case I'll suffer through peas for him. It's my first time making Risotto...

we are taking the family to the old warsaw for dinner

Shell Steaks on the grill - baked potatoes - grilled veggies (aspagarus, zucchini, and carrots with basil oil) Fresh tomato & Mozzella for an appy - Dessert - kids will have brownies that are baking right now - I don't eat dessert!

I had a bunch of tomatoes from my garden so yesterday I made homemade tomato sauce. So tonight its whole wheat pasta for me, and angel hair for DH and my cousin Kevin.

Salad might be there too---if DH runs to the store. ;)

We are going to some friends house so it will be pizza for us.

pampereddor said:
shell Steaks On The Grill - Baked Potatoes - Grilled Veggies (asparagus, Zucchini, And Carrots With Basil Oil) Fresh Tomato & Mozelle For An Appy - Dessert - Kids Will Have Brownies That Are Baking Right Now - i Don't Eat Dessert!

Blasphemy!!!! ;):d

Kitchen Diva said:
Blasphemy!!!! ;):d

I know, I know and I call myself a 5!! LOL -

Its just one of those things. I am a salty chip pretzel person - don't do chocolate really either - Don't shoot me!!

Veggie burgers with cheese, lettuce, tomato
Premade pasta and potato salads (been a busy weekend, so I cheated)
Chips and picklesThe kids wanted something picnicky... LOL.

PamperedDor said:
Shell Steaks on the grill - baked potatoes - grilled veggies (aspagarus, zucchini, and carrots with basil oil) Fresh tomato & Mozzella for an appy - Dessert - kids will have brownies that are baking right now - I don't eat dessert!

Thats how she stays soooooooooo thin!!!!:cool:

I made the peanut butter torte yesterday for our lifeguards...still have 1-2 pieces left.
Has a roast last night that cooked all day - yum!DH is fine with burgers tonight but I might make something else...not sure what yet...I do have some yummy homemade salsa in the fridge to eat. ;)

PamperedDor said:

Please pardon my culinary ignorance- but what is a shell steak?

Pot Roast W/noodles & gravy! :D

Kitchen Diva said:

That's what I was wondering too!

Kitchen Diva said:

It's what we call a strip steak around here.

Hey Kelly- I found out what a shell steak was!Shell Steak, or Strip Steak: When the tenderloin strip has been removed from the short loin, the remaining meat is known as a shell steak. Shell steaks are called by a variety of names, such as strip, New York strip and Kansas City strip. Ideal for one person, these steaks can be cut in any thickness you wish, usually from 1 to 2 1/2 inches. Lobel's Prime Meats often remove the bone for their customers so the steak can be easily sliced on the diagonal

DH wanted burgers on the grill and my macaroni salad .

Turkey burgers with Chipotle seasoning sprinkled on top, mini tator tots, salad for me and ice cream jello for later when it sets up. I'll find some fruit to give the kids, too.

We had Garlic Butter Haddock, Garlic Butter noodles and carrots. I don't have to worry about the garlic breathe...I have about 10 days to get rid of it before BF is home!!!

Related to What's on the Menu Tonight? (Sept.1st)

1. What is the featured product for "What's for Dinner?" on September 1st?

The featured product for "What's for Dinner?" on September 1st is the Quick Cooker.

2. Can I purchase the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" meal directly from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" meal directly from Pampered Chef. We offer a variety of fresh and high-quality ingredients that can be conveniently delivered to your doorstep.

3. Are there any special discounts or promotions for the "What's for Dinner?" menu on September 1st?

Yes, there are special discounts and promotions available for the "What's for Dinner?" menu on September 1st. You can check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. How many servings does the "What's for Dinner?" meal on September 1st serve?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal on September 1st serves 4-6 people.

5. Can I customize the "What's for Dinner?" meal to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can customize the "What's for Dinner?" meal to fit your dietary restrictions. Our recipes are easily adaptable and our consultants can provide alternatives or substitutions for any ingredients that may not fit your dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • rennea