• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...tuesday, May 4

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, the top 5 questions for what's for dinner on Tuesday, May 4th are: 1. Easy and quick dinner ideas include One-Pot Pasta with Sausage and Peppers and Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas.2. For vegetarians, there are options such as Veggie and Hummus Bagel Sandwiches and Grilled Vegetable Quesadillas.3. For picky eaters, Chicken Pesto Pizza and Baked Mac and Cheese with Broccoli are recommended.4. For a special meal, Grilled Salmon with Garlic Herb Butter or Mushroom Stuffed Pork Tenderloin are great choices.5. Busy schedules can be accommodated with slow cooker meals like
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers.....AMTC, ccpchef, kimzout, and cm gardner...have a great day today!!!

Tonight for dinner I am toying with sausage and peppers and onions wrapped in foil and slow cooked on bbq, then put in hero/hoagie roll....for my family...for me I think I am going to have turkey sausage on the grill, and a salad!!!

Have a good day, all!!! Don't let the phone feel like a brick!!!;)

Yummmmmm! I am thinking I will make the Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake! I haven't tried it yet so its probably best to make it for my boyfriend at home first! heheheh!
Have a great day!

Good morning! Happy birthday to all the birthday celebrants today! Sounds like you have some delicious dinner plans for tonight. Sausage and peppers on the grill sounds amazing. And a salad is always a great option for a lighter meal. Hope you have a great day and enjoy your dinner! Don't worry, I'll try not to let my phone feel like a brick haha. Have a good one!

What's for Dinner on Tuesday, May 4?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I often get asked about meal ideas for weeknights. Here are the top 5 questions regarding what's for dinner on Tuesday, May 4:

1. What are some easy and quick dinner ideas for Tuesday, May 4?

For a quick and easy meal, I recommend our One-Pot Pasta with Sausage and Peppers. It only takes 20 minutes to make and is packed with flavor. Another option is our Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas, which can be on the table in just 30 minutes.

2. Can you suggest a vegetarian option for Tuesday, May 4?

Absolutely! Our Veggie and Hummus Bagel Sandwiches are a delicious and filling option for vegetarians. You can also try our Grilled Vegetable Quesadillas, which are loaded with veggies and cheese.

3. I have picky eaters in my family. What kid-friendly meal ideas do you have for Tuesday, May 4?

If your kids are picky eaters, I suggest trying our Chicken Pesto Pizza. It's a fun and customizable meal that kids will love. Our Baked Mac and Cheese with Broccoli is also a kid-friendly option that sneaks in some veggies.

4. I want to make something special for Tuesday, May 4. Any suggestions?

For a special meal, I recommend our Grilled Salmon with Garlic Herb Butter. It's a delicious and healthy option that is perfect for a weeknight dinner. You can also try our Mushroom Stuffed Pork Tenderloin for a flavorful and elegant dish.

5. I have a busy schedule on Tuesday, May 4. Do you have any slow cooker meal ideas?

Yes, we have plenty of slow cooker meal ideas for busy weeknights. Our Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff is a hearty and comforting option. You can also try our Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Casserole, which is a crowd-pleasing dish with minimal prep time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara