• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for Tonight's Football Scrimmage?

In summary, the conversation consisted of people discussing their dinner plans, some going out to dinner while others were staying in. Some were having sandwiches and soup, while others were having more elaborate meals like a dinner cruise or a steak dinner. One person was excited to go out on a fix-up date after not dating for a year. There was also talk of a Texas Roadhouse restaurant and some people having tacos for dinner.
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning everyone:)

It's really warm here again today and don't feel like cooking so I think we will be having sandwiches and soup. Just haven't decided on what kind yet!

Last edited:
rennea said:
Goodmorning everyone:)

It's really warm here again today and don't feel like cooking so I think we will be having sandwiches and soap. Just haven't decided on what kind yet!

I would suggest an oatmeal & goat milk soap with sandwiches.:p:D:p

DH and I are attending a wedding this evening - so we'll be eating whatever is served at the reception.

Have to think of something yummy for DS and the Sitter. Our old sitter is coming to watch him - He LOVES Hannah, and we haven't seen much of her since she is done with college and has a real job!

I am going out tonight and am so excited! My friend Ellen and I are going to a wine and appetizer tasting first....then we are being taken out for a nice steak dinner by Ellen's BF and his friend. Yes, it's a fixup! I haven't dated or even tried to meet anyone for a year, so it will be fun to go out and at least have a conversation with a guy.

Blt Mac N Cheese!

meatloaf, and mashed potatoes/ DH is loking forward to a home cooked meal tonight.

Dinner cruise on the Wisconsin River with Prime Rib - FREE for DH and I!!!!We haven't had dinner out together except Pizza Hut with the kids in a couple of years!

http://www.wildernesscruises.com/old-pages/Dinner.htm:)

janetupnorth said:
Dinner cruise on the Wisconsin River with Prime Rib - FREE for DH and I!!!!

We haven't had dinner out together except Pizza Hut with the kids in a couple of years!

Have a WONDERFUL TIME...enjoy each moment "kid free" with your DH! How did you guys get a free cruise?

KellyTheChef said:
Have a WONDERFUL TIME...enjoy each moment "kid free" with your DH! How did you guys get a free cruise?

WPS (Wisconsin Public Service) is sponsoring it. The company I work for is a MAJOR customer. (Aren't we all...) Anyway, 3 of us at work and our spouses were invited. I was supposed to be at the FD tonight, but they get enough of my time so we're skipping out to go!

My mom is up watching the kids so we can - yeah!

That is great Janet! I have only ever been on one dinner cruise...and that was back in 1993!! It was a lot of fun....but then, again, it was in Cancun! No matter...you two will have a great time just cuz you are enjoying each other!!

HA Becky very funny!!!

janetupnorth said:
Dinner cruise on the Wisconsin River with Prime Rib - FREE for DH and I!!!!

We haven't had dinner out together except Pizza Hut with the kids in a couple of years!

DH took me on a dinner cruise for my birthday one year when we were dating. It was so nice. Very romantic...I thought he was going to propose - but he didn't. (well, not then....:rolleyes:)

susanr613 said:
I am going out tonight and am so excited! My friend Ellen and I are going to a wine and appetizer tasting first....then we are being taken out for a nice steak dinner by Ellen's BF and his friend. Yes, it's a fixup! I haven't dated or even tried to meet anyone for a year, so it will be fun to go out and at least have a conversation with a guy.

Have a great time Susan!

DH is working late so I'm thinkin pizza and wine!

susanr613 said:

I hope you have a wonderful time! Let us know how it goes. :)

I missed that message - have fun Susan!

thanks guys....

hey janet - have a wonderful romantic time on the cruise and don't eat so much prime rib you're too, well, stuffed ;-)

I am going out to dinner to a restaurant called the Texas Roadhouse. I don't know if it is a chain or not but I can't wait. I am going with my cousin.

tacos for us tonight, ds has karate until about 6:00 so it's easy dinner tonight.

chefkristin said:
I am going out to dinner to a restaurant called the Texas Roadhouse. I don't know if it is a chain or not but I can't wait. I am going with my cousin.

Yum, have some yeast rolls for me! (Yes, it is a chain).

janetupnorth said:
Yum, have some yeast rolls for me! (Yes, it is a chain).

Yeast Rolls???

I am making easy beef casserole for DH and kids. I am going to a Tastefully Simple party, so will eat all those goodies for my dinner :)

chefkristin said:
Yeast Rolls???

They are their rolls, but they seem to have a lot of yeast...really heavy...I think they are actually sourdough, but we call them yeast rolls because they are so fluffy yet heavy... :D

susanr613 said:

Hope you have a wonderful time...:D

We are having whole wheat spagetti with a four cheese meat sauce, fresh green beans ( from our garden :), cheesy garlic toast, and frosted brownies for dessert ( sprinkled with the new Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle of course!)

hot dogs. we have a football scrimmage tonight. let the season begin!!!!

Related to What's on the Menu for Tonight's Football Scrimmage?

1. What is the featured meal for August 15th?

The featured meal for August 15th is a delicious Grilled Chicken and Veggie Skewers recipe. It's a perfect summer dish that is both healthy and flavorful.

2. Are there any vegetarian options for August 15th's dinner?

Yes, we have a delicious alternative for our vegetarian customers. Try our Grilled Veggie and Tofu Skewers recipe, which uses marinated tofu instead of chicken. It's equally delicious and packed with protein.

3. Can I make any substitutions for the ingredients in the featured meal?

Absolutely! Our recipes are customizable to fit your personal preferences and dietary restrictions. You can substitute any vegetables or protein with your favorite ingredients.

4. How long does it take to prepare the featured meal?

The Grilled Chicken and Veggie Skewers recipe takes about 30 minutes to prepare and cook. It's a quick and easy meal that is perfect for busy weeknights.

5. Do you offer any side dish suggestions to go with the featured meal?

Yes, we have several side dish suggestions that would pair perfectly with the Grilled Chicken and Veggie Skewers. Some options include a fresh salad, grilled corn on the cob, or roasted potatoes. You can find these recipes on our website or in our recipe book.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jilleysue
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • rennea