• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the menu for tonight?

In summary, the family is cooking a variety of meals today in honor of the election. They will be having pork and tripe, kielbasa, and sheppards pie. They will also be enjoying shrimp scampi, chicken parmesan, and tiramisu.
chefann
Gold Member
I'm only doing this today because DH and I had a funny idea this morning. :)

What's for dinner tonight? In honor of election day, we're having pork and tripe!

Just kidding. We're probably having kielbasa.

too funny ann!

I think we are having Sheppards pie. Quick and easy! Thank goodness for "make ahead ground beef"! I find soooo many uses for it!

We are having baked chicken, rice and a veggie.

Great chicken BBQ in our town, probably past the season now, so I'm definitely in!! Be sure to VOTE!!

I picked up a shrimp platter at Sam's yesterday and we're having it.

Lasagna and Italian garlic roll-ups. The roll-ups are something I'm trying for the first time. I'm using the Pillsbury Recipe Creations. I'll brush it with butter, rub on some minced garlic, then sprinkle it with Italian Seasoning Mix and Parmesan cheese. I'll roll it up, slice it, and bake at 350F for about 20 minutes. I'll let you know how it works out.

Shrimp Scampi....

We voted, and then treated ourselves to our favorite Italian Buffet(there was a coupon for 50% off in the mail yesterday!)

I had a wonderful salad (they have a great salad bar, including antipasto) and then little bits of shrimp scampi, chicken parmesan, an Italian veggie blend w/ tomato sauce and parmesan, chicken marsala, and stuffed zucchini and peppers. It was wonderful!

And then, a small dish of Tiramisu for dessert!:chef:

Hey - were is Rennea?? LOL!

We had London Broil, perogies, broccoli and carrots -

Sloppy Joes and pasta salad... nothing exciting. We have our church small group tonight- I'll fill up on snacks there! :)

I made the Chicken Club Brunch Ring for the boys (that includes dh). I haven't made a crescent roll recipe in a long time. All I had for meat was lots of chicken, the bags of frozen Tyson chicken breast.

Today is grocery shopping day, but I had to be at the polls from 7 am - noon. No time for groceries because then I have bible study at 1 pm until it's time to pick up the boys from school (which does not include dh:)). I should make my grocery list because I need to occupy myself so I don't watch election coverage. EEK!

JAE said:
I made the Chicken Club Brunch Ring for the boys (that includes dh). I haven't made a crescent roll recipe in a long time. All I had for meat was lots of chicken, the bags of frozen Tyson chicken breast.

Today is grocery shopping day, but I had to be at the polls from 7 am - noon. No time for groceries because then I have bible study at 1 pm until it's time to pick up the boys from school (which does not include dh:)). I should make my grocery list because I need to occupy myself so I don't watch election coverage. EEK!

As soon as Micah is finished with his bath, we are watching Underdog, which was his pick at Blockbuster today.

Darn, I wish I could watch. JK! DS is studying, but he is supposed to fill in the red/blue map if he has time. I really don't want to watch. Pretty soon I'll have to, though.

raebates said:
Lasagna and Italian garlic roll-ups.

The roll-ups are something I'm trying for the first time. I'm using the Pillsbury Recipe Creations. I'll brush it with butter, rub on some minced garlic, then sprinkle it with Italian Seasoning Mix and Parmesan cheese. I'll roll it up, slice it, and bake at 350F for about 20 minutes. I'll let you know how it works out.

That sounds good. Please let us know how they turn out! :love:

We're going to a catered event at a local bed and breakfast for a victory party for local candidates and hopefully McCain. Free food! Yeah me!

Related to What's on the menu for tonight?

1. What is Pampered Chef's "What's for Dinner?"

Pampered Chef's "What's for Dinner?" is a meal planning program that offers weekly recipes and grocery lists to help make dinner time easier for busy families.

2. How does "What's for Dinner?" work?

Each week, "What's for Dinner?" provides a menu of five easy and delicious recipes, along with a corresponding grocery list. You can customize the menu to fit your family's preferences and dietary restrictions.

3. Is there a cost to use "What's for Dinner?"

There is a monthly subscription fee of $9.99 to access "What's for Dinner?" However, you can try it out for free for 30 days before committing to a subscription.

4. Can I save recipes from "What's for Dinner?" to use later?

Yes, you can save recipes from "What's for Dinner?" to your personal recipe box for future use. You can also add your own recipes to your recipe box.

5. Are the ingredients in the recipes easy to find?

Most of the ingredients in the "What's for Dinner?" recipes can be found at your local grocery store. However, there may be some specialty items that can be purchased through Pampered Chef or substituted with a similar ingredient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • pamperedbybarbara