• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for This Week? (Aug. 4th)

In summary, the person is going to make dinner for a meeting and they're also going to make something for breakfast and supper. They have plans for tonight, but they're not sure what yet.
rennea
Gold Member
Good-morning all. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I did yesterday was our 12th wedding anniversary!!!:)

Today I'm going shopping for the week and will post later what I have decided to make;)

The person making dinner for our Fire Dept. meeting can't be there so I have 7 lbs. of roast cooking all day in the crockpot then I'll make mashed potatoes with garlic, sour cream and cheddar, gravy, corn and probably an angelfood/strawberry/cheesecake pudding trifle with chocolate sauce available to drizzle over the top.All while trying to take minutes for the meeting and make sure my kids are behaved in another room...(You better believe I'm going to make DH help with something.) ;)

rennea said:
Good-morning all. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I did yesterday was our 12th wedding anniversary!!!:)

Congratulations! How wonderful!

Tonight I have leftover chicken. I am trying to decide on which recipe. Anyone have suggestions?

Thanks Danielle:)

Tonight we are having breaded shrimp on rice w/ corn on the cob.

Tonight we are having leftover chili - chilimac with biscuits

Tonight will probably be some salmon that has a jerk-peach marinade and veggies. Gotta love the day after grocery shopping! :)

I am going to make something out of hamburger but I can't decide on what congrats on your 12th ann. :) Got any suggestions for hamburger???? My family has had enough of the cheeseburger salad i think my 5 yr old knowns the recipe

Roast in the crockpot w/ little red potatoes, carrots, and baby onions. On the side will be fresh sliced tomatoes from my garden....with some fresh basil and a splash of balsamic vinegar & olive oil.

mmm... I'm going to Becky's house for dinner. :)Actually, we're going to have the Classic Mini Cheeseburgers with potato chips and carrot sticks.

I am coming with you Ann !!!! Sounds like Becky is going to be having a good dinner tonight :)

We are having the new white chicken chili! I can't wait to taste it!

Corn on the cob for sure. Maybe some grilled ham steaks!

:Breakfast supper for us: bacon, eggs, waffles or pancakes. It's my backup when I can't think of anything else and I'm sick of chili, tacos and spaghetti :D

Ohh Kristen - I LOVE breakfast supper! I especially love it when it includes someone else making it :)

Chicken cutlets on the bar pan that marinaded in italian dressing - topped with some bread crumbs, fresh garden salad, grilled Carrots and Zucchini with basil oil and baked potatoes. Fresh berries with cool whip for dessert .

Pasta for us tonight, my DS has karate at 6:00pm so Monday's it's easy dinner night for us.

Beer Butt Chicken and green beans from my dad's garden.

janetupnorth said:
The person making dinner for our Fire Dept. meeting can't be there so I have 7 lbs. of roast cooking all day in the crockpot then I'll make mashed potatoes with garlic, sour cream and cheddar, gravy, corn and probably an angelfood/strawberry/cheesecake pudding trifle with chocolate sauce available to drizzle over the top.

All while trying to take minutes for the meeting and make sure my kids are behaved in another room...

(You better believe I'm going to make DH help with something.) ;)

What time is the meeting? I am on my way!!! LOL

I am making au gratin potatoes and chicken...mmm...

pampered.chris said:
What time is the meeting? I am on my way!!! LOL

I am making au gratin potatoes and chicken...mmm...

6 p.m. - we're always looking for new members. ;)

So we ended up having New Mini Cheese Burgers hubby loved them :) He thinks PC has came out with some good ones this season

Dinner was a BIG hit at the fire station too! Dessert was gone before I got any! A WHOLE trifle bowl full!ETA: The guys even took over washing my dishes!!!!

Related to What's on the Menu for This Week? (Aug. 4th)

What are some quick and easy dinner options for busy weeknights?

One popular option is our One-Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe, which only takes 30 minutes to make. Another quick and easy option is our Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas, which can be on the table in just 20 minutes.

Can I use Pampered Chef products to make vegetarian or vegan meals?

Yes, many of our products can be used to create delicious vegetarian or vegan meals. Our Veggie Spiralizer is perfect for making zucchini noodles or veggie stir-fries, and our Quick Cooker can easily make vegan soups and stews.

How can I make meal prep easier for the week?

We have a variety of products that can help make meal prep a breeze. Our Meal Prep Set includes containers, a cutting board, and a multi-purpose knife, making it easy to portion and store meals. Our Quick Cooker can also help you save time by cooking meals quickly and efficiently.

What are some kid-friendly dinner ideas?

Our Chicken and Broccoli Braid is a great option that kids will love. It's made with crescent rolls, chicken, and broccoli, and can easily be customized with their favorite toppings. Our Pizza Cupcakes are also a hit with kids and can be made with a variety of toppings.

How can I incorporate more vegetables into my dinners?

We have a variety of recipes that include vegetables as the main ingredient, such as our Zucchini Lasagna Roll-Ups and our Veggie Burgers. You can also use our Veggie Spiralizer to make veggie noodles or our Grill Basket to grill a variety of veggies for a healthy side dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara