• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu Tonight? (Dec. 5)

In summary, Good morning everyone,I haven't decided on dinner yet today! We receive our Santa's choice hampers today and I am receiving 7 boxes of food!!!:eek: So I think I'll wait and pick something from the boxes when they come in.Still don't know where in the world I'm going to put all of it. But at least DH and I will not starve over the next 6 months. LOL:blushing:Frozen pizza night for us!I have a show tonight in the town my gpa lives in. We alway go to his favorite resturant when I'm in town. In fact he's going to be pretty
rennea
Gold Member
Good morning everyone,

I haven't decided on dinner yet today! We receive our Santa's choice hampers today and I am receiving 7 boxes of food!!!:eek: So I think I'll wait and pick something from the boxes when they come in.

Still don't know where in the world I'm going to put all of it. But at least DH and I will not starve over the next 6 months. LOL:blushing:

Frozen pizza night for us!

I have a show tonight in the town my gpa lives in. We alway go to his favorite resturant when I'm in town. In fact he's going to be pretty sad if I don't get any more bookings up there. This is the last show and I've been up there about twice a month for the last few months.

Spaghetti, bread sticks, and salad is what we are having.

Making pizza tonight. We have to move all the furniture around to make room for the tree! Tomorrow is Tree-Cutting day!

DH's buddies are coming over to play in the garage. DH pointed out to one that, even though they've been working at our house the past month or so, they've been working on that friend's car and he should therefore be the person who provides dinner (the universal payment method among friends). So that buddy is bringing subs tonight.And I have to go clear off the dining room table.

chefann said:
DH's buddies are coming over to play in the garage. DH pointed out to one that, even though they've been working at our house the past month or so, they've been working on that friend's car and he should therefore be the person who provides dinner (the universal payment method among friends). So that buddy is bringing subs tonight.

And I have to go clear off the dining room table.

LOL - that is so funny! Except that we have one friend who, when "repaying" dinner, will bring me raw steak, a bag of lettuce, and baking potatoes. I then have to make the dinner.

That's okay though, because, 1. I wouldn't want to eat anything he made in his kitchen, and 2. I guess I should consider it a compliment - because he thinks I'm a good cook!:chef:

(he usually brings a frozen Mrs. Edwards Chocolate Cream Pie for dessert!)

rennea said:
Good morning everyone,

I haven't decided on dinner yet today! We receive our Santa's choice hampers today and I am receiving 7 boxes of food!!!:eek: So I think I'll wait and pick something from the boxes when they come in.

Still don't know where in the world I'm going to put all of it. But at least DH and I will not starve over the next 6 months. LOL:blushing:

I really want to know what you decide!

I also want to know what all you get in your hampers. Those sound like so much fun - wish we had something like them here!

Oh gosh Becky you wouldn't believe the freaking food. So far I have only opened and put away the frozen food...

Butterball smoked turkey sausages
Mixed frozen berries
Wood land blueberries
3 cans Five alive Citrus
12pk 2 bite cinnamin apple cakes
4 boxes of Kellogg's waffles
2 boxes of French toaster stixs
4 packages of bacon
3 packages of back bacon
2 packages of mapple leaf sausages
2 big bags of hasbrowns
2 packages of potatoes patties (bags are huge)
Strawberry/banana smoothie mix
3 cans of frozen orange juice
2 2kg ham
pillsbury toaster strudels
2 packages of mini sausages
Apple pie
4 kg boneless skinless chicken breast
butterball stuffed turkey breast
2 bags of frozen corn
2 bags sweet peas
2 bags of Oven roasted yukon gold potatoes with sea salt
2 Pork roast
2 whole chickens

I should mention that I don't own a deep freeze:eek: My fridge freezer was cleaned right out and I have had to put a pack of bacon, chicken and a ham in the fridge.

I'm waiting till DH comes home to unpack the rest. It should be fun:p

Okay so how much money did all that cost you (if you don't mind me asking)? We have my DH work Christmas party tonight from what he said I think it's a lot of appitizers and pasta stations. Should be fun...I hope.

Michelle I pay every 2 weeks they just take it out of my bank account and I think it's $21.95. The hampers start as low as $125.00 and go up past $1000.00. I purchased 3 different ones in total. So I think the total was about $530.00. When you pay a little at a time you don't really notice.

They even have a policy if you can't finish paying they will just send you a hamper of the value you have already paid. I think it's pretty cool!

That is really neat! And a pretty good assortment of frozen foods. Maybe you need to set aside $$ for a deep freezer. :)

That's so cool. I'm with Anne. A deep freeze would be worth the cost. You might even be able to pick one up second hand.As for us, homemade pizza for dinner tonight.

Rennea - that is so cool!

You are making all of us south of the border jealous!

Ok here is the rest, cause I just know you all dying to find out. LOL

Aunt Jemima buttermilk pancake mix
Aunt Jemima syrup
4 cans Veg. Beef soup
2 cans of mushroom soup
2 cans tomato soup
2 Can salmon
2 796ml can of fruit cocktail
2 jars of strawberry jam
2 cans of corn
hot dog relish
ketchup
peanut butter
Ranch salad dressing
4 bags of instant mashed spuds
2 envelopes of gravy mix
2 big bags of penne
2 big bags of spaghetti
2kg bag of long grain rice
4 cans tomatoes
bottle of veg oil
2 brownie mixes
sweet pickles
dill pickles
2 chicken broth
4 cans tuna
crackers
hellmanns mayo
lipton onion soup mix
2 boxes of tea
2 cans of coffee
4 boxes of pudding
4 cans of tomato sauce
rice krispies cereal
2 boxes of Honey nut cheerios
honeycomb cereal
Quick oats
sugar
flour
2 jars of chocolate frosting
devils food cake mix
cadbury chocolate fingers
Raisin bran
Turtle chocolate
hot chocolate
Shortbread
Shreddies Cereal
Peek Freans cookies
Cranberry cocktail
Chocolate covered Almonds
chocolate cookie mix
2 bags of Oreo cookies
Bottle of pepper
2 reynalds foil
2 cling wrap
2 Pkg. of napkins

Ok I think that's everything:eek:

Ok for dinner tonight we are having chicken with rice in the oven :)

tlag1986 said:
Spaghetti, bread sticks, and salad is what we are having.

Sounds strangely like our dinner - minus the salad! LOL!

That's interesting Rennea - quite the assortment!We got the largest freezer imaginable (chest type) at an auction a few years back for $50. The only thing questionable on it is the seal now so we put a large brick on each end of the lid and all is good! :)Someday I'll replace it, but I've definitely got $50 in savings out of it.We JUST got our 1/2 cow Sunday so it is getting full again. Hmmm...I only had to buy 4 lbs. of hamburger at the grocery store this year.I STILL have leftover steaks from last year!!!! I need to get those eaten before we break into this one, but we raided the hamburger for spaghetti tonight!

steak with blue cheese butter and peppercorn gravy, broccoli and cheese, baked potatoes, salad

Glorified Onion Pork Chops not sure about sides yet, maybe some peas and stuffing. I would love to serve it with rice, but I don't have any right now.

I had a show and had to drop of DD to a sleep over - left at 5:15 because of chatting and traffic - I think the kids had Chinese - I was busy all day at the restaurant so I didn't prepare anything - LOL! SO I skipped dinner, but that is all good since I am trying to diet -

Butternut squash soup, Brussels sprouts, and drop rye biscuits. We got rye flour in my CSA box so it was my first time baking with it. They didn't come out very fluffy, but had a nice flavor.

Related to What's on the Menu Tonight? (Dec. 5)

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning service?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal planning service is a subscription-based program offered by Pampered Chef that provides weekly meal plans, recipes, and grocery lists to help make dinner time easier and more enjoyable for families.

2. How much does the "What's for Dinner?" service cost?

The "What's for Dinner?" service costs $9.99 per month, which includes access to weekly meal plans, recipes, and grocery lists. There is also a one-time annual payment option for $99.99, which saves you $19.89.

3. Can I customize my meal plan to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner?" service allows you to customize your meal plan to fit various dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free. You can also exclude specific ingredients or allergens from your meal plan.

4. How many recipes are included in the weekly meal plans?

Each weekly meal plan includes 6 dinner recipes, 2 side dish recipes, and 1 dessert recipe. This allows for a variety of meals throughout the week and gives you the option to mix and match recipes if desired.

5. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use the "What's for Dinner?" service?

No, the "What's for Dinner?" service is available to anyone who wants to simplify their dinner routine. You do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use the service, but you can earn rewards and discounts if you are one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • chefann