• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? (Dec. 1) Breakfast for Dinner!

uhhh, nobody in the family likes shrimp so I am going to try something else. Tonight for dinner we are having breakfast:)
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight for dinner we are having breakfast:)

I am cleaning out cupboards today and don't plan on shopping this week because on Friday Santa's Choice hampers show up and I'll need room to put all our food. Yahoo!!!

Its dinner at our restaurant tonight - We have our Celtic dinner!!

rennea said:
Tonight for dinner we are having breakfast:)

I am cleaning out cupboards today and don't plan on shopping this week because on Friday Santa's Choice hampers show up and I'll need room to put all our food. Yahoo!!!

What's this? Haven't heard of that before...

We're having Chili Mac

Falafel (no idea how to spell it) and Soup

Santa's Choice hampers is a company that offers hampers for Christmas. There are lots to chose from, you pay a little bit at a time and then you don't have a huge expense at Christmas. This is the 4th year I have done it. The pantry hamper lasts me for months!

Does it really come in a hamper? Sounds cool. Probably just a Canadian thing?

Hmmm, I'm thinking soup, but getting a late start on it.

Or maybe the cheesy chicken chili from Power Cooking...but we had chicken quesadillas last night, so maybe not.

I found a good recipe for Turkey Tetrazzini, so I might try that - but I wanted to have Pasta tomorrow because it's a show night....

Gheesh - I don't know, I can't seem to make a decision today!

tonight is dinner out with the girls for me. We're going to Chilis so I know I'll start with their awesome chips and salsa! Then probably southwest cedar plank tilapia. That's my favorite from there.

We have our PC cluster holiday party/meeting tonight. We are all bringing something and I am bringing the appetizer, not sure what we are having though. Sure it will be yummy :)

I have no idea.I need to make something with leftovers for DH's lunch. I might make some chicken and serve it with rice. Simple, but satisfying.

Chicken Alfredo for us.

LEFTOVERS!!

Tamales and Taco Soup! YUM! I've got to add some Hominy to the Taco Soup though because it is a tad too spicy.

crystalscookingnow said:
Does it really come in a hamper? Sounds cool. Probably just a Canadian thing?

They call them hampers but infact everything comes in boxes, special boxes for the frozen goods. Santa's Hampers also known as Crisco Hampers has been around for years, I believe it started in the UK. I'm not sure if they are available in the US though.

tomato basil soup, garlic bread and a super easy spaghetti casserolecream cheese spaghetti6 oz spaghetti
1 # ground beef
2 cans tomato sauce
8 oz cream cheese
8 oz sour cream
1 small onion diced
1 cup grated cheesebrown meat, drain add onion and sauce
cook spaghetti
mix sour cream, and cream cheese
layer in casserole dish
spaghetti meat and cheese mixture then spaghetti sauce
top with cheese
bake 30 minutes at 350

I'm cheating. We're taking the kids downtown to see Santa at the Christkindlmarket and then having dinner at the Walnut Room.

Teresa Lynn said:
tomato basil soup, garlic bread and a super easy spaghetti casserole

cream cheese spaghetti

6 oz spaghetti
1 # ground beef
2 cans tomato sauce
8 oz cream cheese
8 oz sour cream
1 small onion diced
1 cup grated cheese

brown meat, drain add onion and sauce
cook spaghetti
mix sour cream, and cream cheese
layer in casserole dish
spaghetti meat and cheese mixture then spaghetti sauce
top with cheese
bake 30 minutes at 350

Teresa - that sounds really good!

So, after all of my indecision - I'm sure you are all dying to know what we are having!:D

Smoked Turkey Sausage and Baked Beans in the Crockpot with some BBQ sauce mixed in too.

Cooked carrots and Hawaiian sweet rolls as other sides.

Oh - and finishing off a 2 liter of Pomegranate 7-Up! I NEVER buy pop - but we had this at the In-laws, and it was so good, that I bought a bottle for us - man, that stuff could be addictive! Good thing it's a limited edition flavor!

Boness pork ribs for us. I made the Turkey Cranberry ring yesterday but my DH does not like mayo or mustard so I used sour cream instead and it came out good. I was happy because I do love that but I have to make DH happy sometimes too :)

Turkey Noodle Soup (using recipe on the Swanson's Chicken Broth can) using leftover turkey, of course.

Turkey Wildrice Soup and fresh bread.

att uverse opened up their premium channels for free over the weekend so i dvr'd a bunch of movies. so it's popcorn, white wine and a couple movies for me :)

PamperedDor said:
Its dinner at our restaurant tonight - We have our Celtic dinner!!

I guess that I am late?? LOL:D

I am making shrimp with pasta.

I'm late too, so don't feel bad!
Leftover roast and carrots over biscuits...dd is eating right now...

chicken cordon bleu, rice, and frozen peas. leftover salad.

We had spaghetti, it's quick and easy, and we had wrestling practice tonight (his first night), he's so excited, he's only 6!

We had fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, and salad.

Homemade tacos- that's all DH and I had the energy to cook after his first day of work, and I injured my back again on Friday- so I'm mostly out of commission and drugged! :)

Kacey, be careful with your back. What is going on with that? Feel better soon.

We had the turkey chili, but it wasn't done in the microwave. I made it on the stovetop and stuck it in the oven while we were gone for lacrosse. It's still quick on the oven. I actually think it's quicker, and I can drain the turkey because I didn't buy extra lean turkey.

Related to What's for Dinner? (Dec. 1) Breakfast for Dinner!

1. What is the featured recipe for December 1st?

The featured recipe for December 1st is our delicious Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff. It's the perfect comfort food for chilly winter nights and can easily be made in your slow cooker for a hassle-free dinner.

2. Are there any vegetarian options for the December 1st dinner?

Yes, we have a tasty Mushroom Stroganoff recipe that is perfect for vegetarians. It has all the same flavors as the traditional beef stroganoff but uses mushrooms as the main protein.

3. Can I make substitutions for the ingredients in the December 1st recipe?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be customizable to fit your dietary needs and preferences. Feel free to swap out ingredients or make substitutions as needed. We also have a list of suggested substitutions on our website.

4. How many servings does the December 1st recipe make?

The Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff recipe serves 6-8 people. If you have a smaller household, you can easily halve the recipe or save leftovers for another meal.

5. Are there any allergy-friendly options for the December 1st dinner?

Yes, we have a gluten-free version of our Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff recipe that uses gluten-free noodles and a homemade gluten-free cream of mushroom soup. We also have a dairy-free option for those with lactose intolerance or dairy allergies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
koima
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • rennea