• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for June 26th?

In summary, today we are having chicken enchiladas and rice. Leftover thai fried rice will be for dinner.
rennea
Gold Member
Today we are having Cilantro & Lime chicken and a salad with avocado, tomatoes, red onions etc.

I'm making banana bread today so that will be dessert:chef:

Hope everyone is having fun in the kitchen today:chef:

Cilantro-Garlic Sirloin with zesty corn salsa, corn on the cob and browines for dessert.

20 minute ribs in the DCB, corn and veggies from our garden, no dessert :(we are trying to cut down. :thumbup:But I do have some frozen yogurt from Braums in the freezer, and with a little or alot LOL, carmel sprinkles....

I don't know yet. My freezer is getting low on meat. It's time to go to the store this weekend and restock. I think my only choices are hamburger meat and steak.

jrstephens said:
I don't know yet. My freezer is getting low on meat. It's time to go to the store this weekend and restock. I think my only choices are hamburger meat and steak.

How about a veggie meal;)

rennea said:
How about a veggie meal;)

My husband would have a heart attack if he doesn't get meat, ha!!:eek:

We are having Chicken Enchiladas and Rice.

Leftover Thai fried rice from dinner out last night. mmm...

I'm making the Power Cooking BBQ Beef Sloppy Joes tonight...something quick & doesn't require a lot of cooking (made the meat ahead so just needs heating up). :D

jrstephens said:

Kind of funny when you think that too much red meat can give you a heart attack;)

jrstephens said:

Mine too!!! Last night I thought he was going to freak over these asian rolls that I made. But I used pork and then was careful with the type of veggies that I used and he loved them!:love: Which is way weird to me, because when we first got together, he ate corn! And that's it when it came to veggies!! But because I am a really good cook and cook veggies in fun ways, he loves, mushrooms, broccolli, cauliflower, raw spinach, raw cabbage, brussel sprouts, roasted peppers, roasted or cooked onions, all herbs, sugar snaps and green beans:eek::D, and I know I've forgoten some!

Tonight I am making Beef and Bok Choy Fried Rice! DH loves asian food but not all the veggies they use, so if I'm careful and don't over cook the bok choy and get creative with the spices and herbs, he'll love it!

I'm doing the southbeach diet again and having a lot of success because with it being summer all the produce is out and so fresh and yummy! I am going to the store almost every day, but it's worth it to me, because I'm getting the produce at it's freshest! I'm going to head to the farmers market one of these days soon!

But I will be through the 1st phase and my restrictions won't be so bad for conference!! Hopefully my goal of loosing 20 pounds will happen! I'm being pretty good! My problem is I love Red wine with dinner and during the 1st phase he says absolutley no alcohol!! So, I've slipped a couple of times in this category!! But I'm only having small amounts when I do!

Going out for dinner!:D

Related to What's on the Menu for June 26th?

1. What is the featured recipe for June 26th?

The featured recipe for June 26th is the Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Skewers.

2. Are there any vegetarian options for June 26th?

Yes, the Grilled Vegetable and Halloumi Skewers make a delicious vegetarian option for June 26th.

3. Can I make any substitutions for the June 26th recipe?

Absolutely! Our recipes are designed to be flexible and customizable. Feel free to make substitutions or adjustments based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions.

4. How long will it take to prepare the June 26th recipe?

The prep time for the Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Skewers is approximately 15 minutes, and the cook time is 10-12 minutes. So, you can have a delicious dinner ready in under 30 minutes!

5. Can I find all the ingredients for the June 26th recipe at my local grocery store?

Most of the ingredients for our recipes can be found at your local grocery store. However, if you cannot find a specific ingredient, feel free to reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for alternative options or substitutions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
merego
Replies
Views
rennea
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
janetupnorth