• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for Tonight's Dinner? (Sept. 23)

In summary, the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on September 23 is a Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo dish that takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare. The ingredients include chicken breast, broccoli florets, fettuccine pasta, butter, heavy cream, chicken broth, garlic, and Parmesan cheese. The chicken can be substituted with other proteins such as shrimp or tofu, and the pasta can also be substituted with any type of pasta. However, it is not suitable for vegetarians as the main protein is chicken, but it can easily be made into a vegetarian dish by omitting the chicken and adding more vegetables.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight we are having pork steaks. I have whole baby potatoes left over so I think I'll do a potato salad. Cauliflower and green beans on the side.

Apple pie for dessert:chef:

Tacos. I might make that into Taco Salad. It's supposed to be over 80 today.

We are having skillet lasagna, garlic bread, and mixed veggies.

I have a show but for my DH & DD I'm making fried rice, egg drop soup and hunan beef

Pork Tenderloin, roasted potatoes, garlic stringbeans, corn and cauliflower w/ onions!

something inspired. I haven't yet found my inspiration though... lol!

Show tonight. I just had a big lunch, so that's my main meal for the day. I have leftover pork tenderloin in the fridge for DH, but he said that he's going to get a burger.

No idea. I have 2 chicken breasts thawed out and that's as far as I've gotten!

grilled chicken, steamed veggies (squash, zucchini, carrots and broccoli) and a salad. :D

Steak and potatoes.

I brought Pork Center Cuts out yesterday - so maybe Shake N Bake. Rice and corn and birthday cake for DD after! :)

Related to What's on the Menu for Tonight's Dinner? (Sept. 23)

1. What are the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on September 23?

The September 23rd recipe for "What's for Dinner?" is a delicious Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo. The ingredients include chicken breast, broccoli florets, fettuccine pasta, butter, heavy cream, chicken broth, garlic, and Parmesan cheese.

2. How long does it take to prepare the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on September 23?

The preparation time for the September 23rd "What's for Dinner?" recipe is approximately 30 minutes. This includes cooking the chicken and broccoli, boiling the pasta, and making the Alfredo sauce.

3. Can I substitute the chicken with another protein in the September 23rd "What's for Dinner?" recipe?

Yes, you can definitely substitute the chicken with another protein such as shrimp or tofu. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

4. Is the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on September 23 suitable for vegetarians?

No, unfortunately the September 23rd recipe for "What's for Dinner?" includes chicken as the main protein. However, you can easily omit the chicken and add more vegetables for a delicious vegetarian option.

5. Can I make any substitutions for the pasta in the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on September 23?

Yes, you can use any type of pasta that you prefer or have on hand. Just keep in mind that the cooking time may vary depending on the type of pasta you use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
rennea
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • rennea